Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333164 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
@All, visit this website http://community.babycenter.com/post/a31809959/any_moms_over_40_who_have_an_omg_how_did_i_get_pregnant_at_m
and see the testimonies of older women that conceived naturally, this i normally visit to draw courage when i was ttc,
and it really helped me, it made me to keep saying "YES I CAN" until i finally achieved it
SEE:Simplypc post
SEE:momofhannahtone post
scroll down and see more, impossibilities beign possible.

@ALL, STOP FREAKING AND REMAIN FOCUS
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by eve22: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
everybody happy weekend,

one mopol: Please my people (God_sent and others). Abeg make una give me direction to the ministry . I have already taken 29th of this month off work. please and please. make me sef testify.

@one mopol, you are well come 2 disvictorious house.
dis is what u asked for,

Servant Vic number 08153309479, you need to call him so that he can give you fasting, because without that, they will not book you for deliverance-Goodluck.

Servant vic address: from Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close.

go there and see and get and feel what God is doing in that place.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Godsent that's sound advice you gave me now God bless you ttc not easy especially when DH is getting pressure from people what's frustrating is iam the only one seeking medical attention DH doesn't anyway God will answer us it is well!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good evening all,
lanjum: Good morning @all,am jst seeing this thread 4 d 1st tym.@Godsent,Goldenbaby and others may God bless u all. I want 2 call d servant of God this early mornin cos i can"t wait to book an appointment wit him.

I hope you have called servant Vic?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:40am On Aug 18, 2013
Good morning all, May our prayers be heard today IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2013
Happy sunday all, it is a day of divine settlement, may God settle
all of us in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by lanjum(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
@tukree I have called him. @God's sent ur word are so encouraging. May God bless u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good evening my precious mamas and papas in the house,hope today's service was good..
Am just waking up from sleep, hmmmmmm, I had a dream ooooo, the dream get three sections.
****First section::: I saw a herd of cows in my dream,they were standing at the gate of the house I was in the dream, though they weren't chasing me oooo, they were just there standing,and I was afraid to go out side the gate but one woman came and opened the gate telling me that they won't hurt me,and they didn't.
****Second section::::: I saw myself chewing one leaf (Saint Leaf) that ibo people normally use to cook Banga soup, though I didn't swallow it, I just chewed it and throw the leaf out, I even gave some to one little girl I was holding in the dream, and I throw some of the leaf I didn't chew in one pit and covered it a little with sand.
*****Third section, I saw a guy that looks like an hausa guy,he was making call,telling his people to come and attack one man that went in for surgery in the hospital, and that man took the hausa guy as his friend,so when they came to attack us and the sick man,some soldiers from nowhere came and started shooting those attackers, and the little girl that I gave the leaf to chew stabbed the hausa man(the one that made the call) to death with the help of one solider,for me,I was busy hiding in the dream, I later saw the sick man leaving the hospital healthy (he looks like a wealthy man cos he has many body guards)..
Hmmmmmmmm, I no understand dis kind dreams oooo, someone should help me out with the interpretation.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
Good evening all, @Goldenbaby, thank God you can remember ur dream even if
they are ten at a time, some people don't remember even if is only one dream,
i think u should call servant vic cos i can't interprete dreams. or some people here may know the meaning.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:25am On Aug 19, 2013
God any sin we have commited both the ones we know and the ones we do not know Lord forgive us our sins in Jesus name Amen, the Bloooooooooooooood of Jesus, the Bloooooooooooooood of Jesus, the Bloooooooooooooood of Jesus,
God it is 12: midnight, Let any problem that has past twelve hours/months in the lives of the people bearing these names expire now in Jesus name.

Goldenbaby, Funkybaybee, Bolanlevivian, Chi16, Nice14, Vennus, Echala,
Manoda, Motherofprinces, Seacrest, Chikannoli, Sotum2, Ada40, Putu4,
Rute, Tukree, Pikinmama, Skympychick, Jilsandra, Lilee2hot,PREPECT,
Judii, Modalayo, MayMay1, Julieton, Truetravels, Uteh, Waistbead,
Pintoxx, Inforgenius, mamoge, hope23, Folarsimbi, Lore&Temi, mikuut,
eve22, Godlovesme13, kike100, Boomark,
Sub-Zidi, Parisienne, God's sent, Bcolah, 4Gsmoke, Clarina, Sandygechy,
winnergir, finecheek osespice, locuu40, menes, Julieccentric, lanjum , one mopol.

it is a new week of another rain of BFPS may we all receive all round BFPS in our live in Jesus name.

receive the ones you wish to have.
power must change hand in our lives! no matter what the Devil may say.

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 5:43am On Aug 19, 2013
I receive all round Bfp in JESUS' name amen! Thank you Godsent
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by maymay1(f): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2013
I receive all in Jesus name amen. Thanks mama God's sent, may God answer all our prayers amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2013
I receive and claim all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen..
I must recover all,because this year is my year of total recovery in Jesus Name Amen
@God's sent,thanks for the prayers,our good Lord will keep on blessing you and your household Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2013
I recieve and claim all in the mighty name of Jesus.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2013
I claim all IJN.@God's sent,God bless u real gud.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2013
Godsent,Amen 2ur prayers,thanks a bunch 4 remembering every 1 of us.
@Goldenbaby,am not t2gud at dream interpretation,but from d little i understand,it means God wil make ur enemies known n unknown harmless,defeated n exposed b4 ur very eyes,pls call our MOG (Serv Vic). Keep praying 2 God 4more revelation.
@Rute,just like our sis dem said,pray 2 God 2 reveal his true prophet 2u.
@ all,bin booked 4 dis months deliverance service,by God's grace nothing shall prevent us from going.Dh repeated .SA,no improvement 1bit,did testicular biospy ok,done hormone profile,awaiting result. I insisted he did all dis test b4 we go 4d deliverance,so dat we go wit all d results so dat we go, drop dem b4 God n wait 4 His brand new reports.All all going 4dis months deliverance,make sure u go wit all ur tests results. Happy week 2all,luv ya all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2013
God's sent:
God any sin we have commited both the ones we know and the ones we do not know Lord forgive us our sins in Jesus name Amen, the Bloooooooooooooood of Jesus, the Bloooooooooooooood of Jesus, the Bloooooooooooooood of Jesus,
God it is 12: midnight, Let any problem that has past twelve hours/months in the lives of the people bearing these names expire now in Jesus name.

Goldenbaby, Funkybaybee, Bolanlevivian, Chi16, Nice14, Vennus, Echala,
Manoda, Motherofprinces, Seacrest, Chikannoli, Sotum2, Ada40, Putu4,
Rute, Tukree, Pikinmama, Skympychick, Jilsandra, Lilee2hot,PREPECT,
Judii, Modalayo, MayMay1, Julieton, Truetravels, Uteh, Waistbead,
eve22, Godlovesme13, kike100, Boomark,
Sub-Zidi, Parisienne, God's sent, Bcolah, 4Gsmoke, Clarina, Sandygechy,
winnergir, finecheek osespice, locuu40, menes, Julieccentric, lanjum , one mopol.

it is a new week of another rain of BFPS may we all receive all round BFPS in our live in Jesus name.

receive the ones you wish to have.
power must change hand in our lives! no matter what the Devil may say.

@God's Sent I receive all these and many more in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord!!!

@ All, I would like to say that I've been a silent follower of this thread, I just finished going through the whole thread and I must confess that I've been blessed by all the contributions/information, testimonies and words of encouragement here.

Hmm! were do I start from,
@ All, Goldenbaby, Funkybaybee,Chi16,Seacrest,Sotum2, Ada40, Putu4,
Rute, Tukree, Pikinmama (our senior sister in the house, Comedian extraordinary of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I dey hail, you too much..........nothing do you big sist) , Skympychick, Jilsandra, Julieton,Uteh, Waistbead,
eve22,Bookmark, just to mention but a few. God will surely meet each one of you at the very point of thy need in Jesus Name. Thanks for keeping this thread alive.........

I am just about 10 months old into my marriage, even though I got married late, but believing God will sure grant me & wify our heart desires and makes us bfps in all areas of our lives.

I know how hard it has been for couples who have been ttc and I must say it has never been easy. my relations, friends and brethren, it has been the same thing. But the God who did it for my friend/brother and his wife after 7 years of marriage ttc and waiting in God's waiting room as well as for Pikinmama, God's Sent and the rest will do it for all on ttc and bfps in Jesus Name!

@God's Sent, you're indeed a blessing sent by God for to this generation by starting this thread and letting people have/experience what you've had/experienced, Thank you Sister. Servant Vic God Bless You and your ministry.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to express my happiness in locating this thread!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2013
@Visitor 30 welcome to the thread of champions God will surely visit you amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2013
my people hw we dey,hav been mia.i decided to take my mind off ttc as nothing dey happen 4 my side. @seacrest,pikinmama nd d rest dat asked after me thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2013
@all God is really doing wonders on ttc thread,lets kip d hope alive.he will surely visit us on dis thread.put all ur trust in him alone

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Sotum2,Na soooo, I always remember my dreams,thanks, will call servant vic
@Pintoxx, thanks for the reply and Amen to your prayers..
@Visitor30,our good lord will visit you and your wife very soon,you are highly welcome to this thread
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 2:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
All, I called servant vic this morning but he did not pick it but he sent me this text,
(Pls. you can call me from 5pm, I am presently undertaking my Bible course (LDC) at Winners i can't receive call now)

@All, I hope the deliverance will still hold this month cos am preparing for it, pls I need some encouraging response to know how to get myself ready for the D day, this man that always give me bottle of palm oil and palm wine in my dream must leave me alone insha Allah.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
@God's sent, i claim my own blessing, Amen to your prayers.

menes: All, I called servant vic this morning but he did not pick it but he sent me this text,
(Pls. you can call me from 5pm, I am presently undertaking my Bible course (LCD) at Winners i can't receive call now)
@All, I hope the deliverance will still hold this month cos am preparing for it, pls I need some encouraging response to know how to get myself ready for the D day, this man that always give me bottle of palm oil and palm wine in my dream must leave me alone insha Allah.

@menes, am sure d deliverance session will hold, i received such text too when i called him dis morning, but we discussed with servant vic last night concerning my kid sister, cos my kid sister is preparing to go for deliverance this month.
it is well.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Rute & Goldenbaby, thanks and Amen to your prayers!

@All I got same sms from Servant Vic this morning too. Hope we all had a wonderful day at our various places of endeavors....
Remain firm in faith and trusting God for His many many wonderful blessings. Shalom!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
i claim my own portion of this prayer of all round BFP @ Godsent thank you for bringing out ur time to do this for ur fellows.

@visitor30, u are wellcome into the house of all round breakthru.

the Deliverance will hold, may u all go and be delivered IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Visitor30, you are highly welcome. You are in the right place.

@Manoda, welcome back, Babes.

@Pikinmama, Hailings to you, our one and only G.C.F.R. grin grin
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
pintoxx: Godsent,Amen 2ur prayers,thanks a bunch 4 remembering every 1 of us.
@Goldenbaby,am not t2gud at dream interpretation,but from d little i understand,it means God wil make ur enemies known n unknown harmless,defeated n exposed b4 ur very eyes,pls call our MOG (Serv Vic). Keep praying 2 God 4more revelation.
@Rute,just like our sis dem said,pray 2 God 2 reveal his true prophet 2u.
@ all,bin booked 4 dis months deliverance service,by God's grace nothing shall prevent us from going.Dh repeated .SA,no improvement 1bit,did testicular biospy ok,done hormone profile,awaiting result. I insisted he did all dis test b4 we go 4d deliverance,so dat we go wit all d results so dat we go, drop dem b4 God n wait 4 His brand new reports.All all going 4dis months deliverance,make sure u go wit all ur tests results. Happy week 2all,luv ya all.

Sorry did servant Vic asked your DH to fast? He asked mine to join me in the fasting before we can come for deliverance
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by callola: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
I claim all IJN Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2013
ada40:
@God's sent, i claim my own blessing, Amen to your prayers.

@menes, am sure d deliverance session will hold, i received such text too when i called him dis morning, but we discussed with servant vic last night concerning my kid sister, cos my kid sister is preparing to go for deliverance this month.
it is well.

You are right, Servant Vic said it will hold, he just said he will want to live there on time for class, and ehat is why he is not booking much people for this month
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Goldenbaby thanks,i just checked my mail now.hope u r good?.pikinmama no kil me wit laughooo!.@all dis is our season
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Morning ladies, how una nite? Woke up feeling depressed and unhappy, wondering n praying when will God actually answer my prayers? Too much tension neva knew trying to get pregnant na war ooo! Plz is pastor Vic still booking pple for deliverance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Ordered Steps"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.