Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333178 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2013
Happy new day all,
finecheek thanks for dat encouraging post.
all dat are going for dis month deliverance may u all come back with
greater testimonies in Jesus name.
@all the new members u are wellcome.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2013
grin Tanks all for the prayers,its really important we help each other out in one way or the other that my lil way of contributing.
@pickinmama u no go kill person wic one be belle or phone call ministry again?

@confessor we go meet 4 the deliverance venue
@all please pray along with us
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Finecheek, your post too fine jooor, thanks and may God bless you plenty..
@Locuu40,yea, that is the address.
@Pikinmama, Amen to your prayers.
@All Newbies, you are welcome to this glorious thread.your miracles is on the way.
@All going for this month's deliverance,I strongly believe that our Good God will locate us Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
grin @pikinmama, u are too much i have experienced this deliverance pastors that will hold one's head until one pass out lolgrin
i fell down & i remained on the floor until church service close to avoid him from gripping my neck a second time, i felt pain on my neck for close to two weeks.

@ all i called servant vic this morning to inform him that i will be coming with someone
so that he can give fasting but he did not pick the call, he sent me a text message
that said he can't receive call now, that he is in Bible school where he is rounding up his final pastorial course at winners church that he will receive calls as from 5PM when he must have closed.

@finecheek, tanx 4 dat post & anem to dose prayers attached to it.
@my fellow newbies u are wellcomed
bt i wanted to known if servant vic will attend to her on that deliverance day if she is not given a prayer point and fasting, cos the deliverance date is too neer, i fell is too late for her to fast. does any one know if its possible to go there without fasting and prayer points?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by doris107: 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
@locuu40, dnt take the person there without getting infor from servant vic, he may not atttend to such person cos fasting is important without beign told.

@All dat are going for dis moths delivereance may God Almighty deliverer deliver u all
fromm all round afflictions may u come back here with different different testimonies
IJN,
when i went for mine i was looking down at the environment,
cos is not a mansion, no hummer jeep was parked at the front of the church,
as i was looking around one thing told me stop looking at the environment and look unto God the delivere himself,dat small tiny voice asked me how many beautiful well built churches have i not bn to and come out the same.
so i gathered up my faith and i said to myself today! i am not going back home with any of my problem including financial problem and my husband's problem, and my inlaws problem

and Jehovah over-do God surprised me with a bfp after that deliverance, at first i was ashamed to tesatify here cos i doubted Godse'sent post when she came up with
her post about servant vic and deliverance when faced with infertility,
so later i went there to go and try, but God surprised me after all, with bfp, not only in pregnancy, even in the area of finance and my hubby old life style change.

The environment is not fine but put ur mind only on the Deliverer, not on the building or on Servant vic and u will come get result of a truth God is using him to set the captives free.

May you all come back here testifying IJN,
am very sorry for my long post.

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Pikinmama..........you are just something else. Thanks for the wonderful advise. But I no sabi the one whey be belle call & phone call ministry ooh. Amen to all your prayers!
Meanwhile........I get one small question for you ooh--abeg wetin go do adults wey de chop indomie? you say make them no chop am! Also this you therapy of african iba mixture (conquare mixture)... I need more lecture. thanks a lot!

@doris107, this your testimony strong ooh..thank God for His love & grace, if not..........you would have just gone and come back empty handed and would've used it to also say that God's Sent was lying. But Jehova God that is really using the servant of God proved you wrong and spoke to you while the devil was trying to give you a false testimony to discredit God's Sent message/testimony. Praise the name of the almighty God that is working wonders through His Servant Vic and also thank God for you and your family, May your testimonies remain permanent in Jesus Name.

@All going for this month's deliverance session...........may you all go and not come back the same......Testimony will not seize in you lives. Please carry the names of members of this wonderful conquerors thread with you and remember all of us in prayers. I shall be attending mine next month by God's grace.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
@pikinmama and doris i say amen to ur prayers,
@locuu40, have u called servant vic concerning the person u are going with?
cos i just called him now to confirm if the deliverance will still hold and
he picked it, so i feel u can call him now, since u could not reach him in the morning.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by judii(f): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Sotum2, I haven't called servant Vic yet. I'm having some challenges but believing God 2 intervene soon. Thanks 4 checking on me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
judii: @ Sotum2, I haven't called servant Vic yet. I'm having some challenges but believing God 2 intervene soon. Thanks 4 checking on me.

May God see you through in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by clarina: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Goodmorning beautiful mamas! @finecheek, tanx 4 that prayers@Godsent,thank u for including my name in the list. Only God will bless u for what you are doing here. Pikinmama,u too much,I don laugh sotey my belle don dey pain me.I pray we all receive our bfp soonest. Its well with all of us in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
Happy weekend every one, remember we have fruitful weeks ahead, so say no to depression and and fear,
For all that are going for deliverance next Thursday i know you all are preparing with your faith
cos you have moved round about these mountains enough so it is time to move forward ever.

@all, that i have not added their names, i want you to know that there are somethings i do to make the
Devil confuse about our situation. that is why i left the arrangement of the names like that, more over try and go for deliverance it works, there are some names here that i picked each night and prayed on but the revelation i will get back is scary so it shows that there are demonic powers behind their challenges, it is not what anybody will just jump into and begin to pray about but if you have gone for deliverance i will include your names,

if you are abroad i know the man of God must have prayed for you on phone cos of the distance and deliverance must have taking place there are even people he has prayed for on phone in Nigeria here when He used to pray on phone for people and they got their bfp and pretended as if nothing happened, instead of coming to testify to build the faith of other people, if you are such person be informed that this is not a political thread of PDP and acn,
so nobody comes in here to ask us to add name but when good thing happens you behave as if you are hiding from other members, pls. this is not an advertising thread for servant vic neither is it a political thread we are not contending or competing with anybody, is a thread for spiritual and physical solution to our long awaited expectation. that is why i call him on phone every week to pray on the listed names that i printed out on paper.
remember ttc is a personal journey, my aim is to add my own little effort that can help my fellows,
cos "na happiness person take dey enter picture" according to pikinmama proverb,

you can't really ask some one that is mourning for bfn to come here and happily be celebrating with God's sent, so that is why i say to you all receive your all round bfps in Jesus name amen.

there was a time pikinmama posted that she went to somebody to talk the person into going for ivf, later she had a dream where somebody warned her about that particular woman, and the nest day a scorpion hid inside her hand bag
and stung her hand, so i emailed her and asked her what she did after counseling the woman, and she replied me that
she prayed for the woman, then i told her the consequences of praying for people instead of praying with people
according to Servant vic's teaching, and she learnt her lesson. hmmmm Demons are not Diamonds my people gringrin
pls. go for deliverance, going for deliverance will cost you nothing go for it cos it paves ways for solution.

i thank God that so many people in ttc forum are now talking about the spiritual and going spiritual
since i entered there with that idea, of going for deliverance, otherwise, if you ignore the spiritual, you may be drinking some drugs you bought as fertility drug without knowing that powers of darkness have turned it to ordinary paracetamol.
and you will be wondering why the drug does not work in your body positively the way it worked for Mrs. B.

Please go for deliverance ground and be delivered in the Mighty name of Jesus amen.

i will bring you people why i decided to practice housewife thing this time a round, so that you husband that are
maltreating your wives physically or emotionally, cos she has no child yet will learn to control your mouth and stick to her cos she will bear you children sooner than you ever expected.

*YOU that, is crying for job and riches am coming for you, i God's sent used to have only one good clothe that i used to wash in the night and wear it in the morning until God poured down riches on me, i will tell you how later don't loose hope on your self.

pls. manage, to read my post today cos some keys on my keyboard are not working, i just ma na ged to type & post.
Thanks For Reading.

3 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Godsent darl, I bless God for your write up. I am seriously counting down to Thursday ooooo as I can't wait for God's BFP in all areas of my life. As we all that are booked prepare, nothing!!!!!shall stand in our way of victory IJN.

Hapi weekend divas!!!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
@God's sent,nice write up.. You are always blessed...
@Kike100, am over ready for the deliverance oooo, God will surely destroy any known or unknown covenant in our lives Amen. Hoping going to sango ota from Oshodi is not far oooo? #ThursdayActivated#
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
i Thank God for every one's courage here, this is the kinnd of courage that
melts mountains down.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
@God's sent...tnx for d write up. U ar a darling.@Goldenbaby...from oshodi to ota is not far. It wi cost you abt N100 or N150. @all...for those dt ar going for deliverance dis month. Pls be focus and ur prayers sha b answered. I av peace of mind Since i went to deliverance two months ago,no bad dream.God is faithful.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
@God's sent, Amen to your prayers!!! I claim it in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen..
@Chi16, thanks for the reply, may God bless you...
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
God's sent:
Happy weekend every one, remember we have fruitful weeks ahead, so say no to depression and and fear,
For all that are going for deliverance next Thursday i know you all are preparing with your faith
cos you have moved round about these mountains enough so it is time to move forward ever.

@all, that i have not added their names, i want you to know that there are somethings i do to make the
Devil confuse about our situation. that is why i left the arrangement of the names like that, more over try and go for deliverance it works, there are some names here that i picked each night and prayed on but the revelation i will get back is scary so it shows that there are demonic powers behind their challenges, it is not what anybody will just jump into and begin to pray about but if you have gone for deliverance i will include your names,

if you are abroad i know the man of God must have prayed for you on phone cos of the distance and deliverance must have taking place there are even people he has prayed for on phone in Nigeria here when He used to pray on phone for people and they got their bfp and pretended as if nothing happened, instead of coming to testify to build the faith of other people, if you are such person be informed that this is not a political thread of PDP and acn,
so nobody comes in here to ask us to add name but when good thing happens you behave as if you are hiding from other members, pls. this is not an advertising thread for servant vic neither is it a political thread we are not contending or competing with anybody, is a thread for spiritual and physical solution to our long awaited expectation. that is why i call him on phone every week to pray on the listed names that i printed out on paper.
remember ttc is a personal journey, my aim is to add my own little effort that can help my fellows,
cos "na happiness person take dey enter picture" according to pikinmama proverb,

you can't really ask some one that is mourning for bfn to come here and happily be celebrating with God's sent, so that is why i say to you all receive your all round bfps in Jesus name amen.

there was a time pikinmama posted that she went to somebody to talk the person into going for ivf, later she had a dream where somebody warned her about that particular woman, and the nest day a scorpion hid inside her hand bag
and stung her hand, so i emailed her and asked her what she did after counseling the woman, and she replied me that
she prayed for the woman, then i told her the consequences of praying for people instead of praying with people
according to Servant vic's teaching, and she learnt her lesson. hmmmm Demons are not Diamonds my people gringrin
pls. go for deliverance, going for deliverance will cost you nothing go for it cos it paves ways for solution.

i thank God that so many people in ttc forum are now talking about the spiritual and going spiritual
since i entered there with that idea, of going for deliverance, otherwise, if you ignore the spiritual, you may be drinking some drugs you bought as fertility drug without knowing that powers of darkness have turned it to ordinary paracetamol.
and you will be wondering why the drug does not work in your body positively the way it worked for Mrs. B.

Please go for deliverance ground and be delivered in the Mighty name of Jesus amen.

i will bring you people why i decided to practice housewife thing this time a round, so that you husband that are
maltreating your wives physically or emotionally, cos she has no child yet will learn to control your mouth and stick to her cos she will bear you children sooner than you ever expected.

*YOU that, is crying for job and riches am coming for you, i God's sent used to have only one good clothe that i used to wash in the night and wear it in the morning until God poured down riches on me, i will tell you how later don't loose hope on your self.

pls. manage, to read my post today cos some keys on my keyboard are not working, i just ma na ged to type & post.
Thanks For Reading.
wow...God bless you abundantly. i am very expectant. i will definitely come back with my own testimonies in jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2013
Good morning all and Haapy Sunday, it is another fruitful day,
please endevour to go to Church today, do not say you are too tired to go to church.
so many people have given up on God, so they stopped praying and they want to go and
consult diabolical powers for All round bfps, please do not go there, i God's sent can tell you what you will get back, like i always say, i have tried it all but instead of me to get freedom i was getting more and more into bondages, Until i went for deliverance, and God set me free,

My brother my sister go for deliverance when face with Goliaths,
Servant vic ministry is not the only good deliverance ground, so you can search for one good deliverance church where they can call out and destroy the evil forces that are manipulating your destiny, you can look for one in your area, study them to know if is God that is working in that place and go there for deliverance, cos deliverance is the only way to melt mountain of barreness, including financial barreness.

Do not give up go to church today, stop hoping on man, and doctors alone, add God to your list of Hope. please take your bath and go to church, me am getting ready to go to church.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2013
@Godsent,thanks 4 ur encouragement .
pls d anointing oil we are r2buy is it same as olive oil?
@all going 4dis months deliverance,we wil meet there live n direct.Happ Sunday all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
@God's sent, thank u for ur post dis morning, i dint want to
go to church today cos i over worked my self this week, i needed to rest,
bt ur post ushered me to take my bath and go to church, to God alone be praised.

happy sunday all,
@pintoxx, yes it is the olive oil, you can buy it and go there with it,
cus u may not have the chance to be going about looking 4 where to buy it
there, i went there with my water and olive oil.

@pikinmama how are u and ur boy.am enjoying ur post pls come and tell me more about
theconquare mixture, and indomie.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
ada40:
happy sunday all,
@pintoxx, yes it is the olive oil, you can buy it and go there with it,
cus u may not have the chance to be going about looking 4 where to buy it
there, i went there with my water and olive oil.

Goodevening all, i hp we all went 2 church today? cos i went,
Ada40, tanx 4 that infor, i thought they sell olive oil inside the ministry,
with dis infor i will buy much here including bottled water and go with it, cos i want to concentrate on what i am going for and prayer when i get there, instead of going about looking 4 where to buy water and olive oil.

all dat is going for the deliverance we shall all come back with a new songs of bfp.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
locuu40:

Goodevening all, i hp we all went 2 church today? cos i went,
Ada40, tanx 4 that infor, i thought they sell olive oil inside the ministry,
with dis infor i will buy much here including bottled water and go with it, cos i want to concentrate on what i am going for and prayer when i get there, instead of going about looking 4 where to buy water and olive oil.

all dat is going for the deliverance we shall all come back with a new songs of bfp.

Concentration is the keyword, God is a spirit, so one needs every concntration for his spirit to come into someone. But you can still get it at shops before the Ministry, that was where i bought mine, since i was coming from Benin.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
@all, sorry for the previous error.its been corrected.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pintoxx(m): 12:28am On Aug 26, 2013
@Ada40,n bro sotum,thanks dear4d prompt reply.
@Goldenbaby,i sent u an email,waiting 4 ur reply,thanks.
@all,hap week 2 u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Good morning all,
Hope we all had a fab night?
Our week is called blessed IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Gud mornin fruitful mama's and papa's in d house,welcome to the week of all round BFP's.@ all going for the deliverance,may God himself deliver us IJN. Dis is the time we shldn't be tired because the devil knows God is about to set us free so pls watch and pray. Na fight wake me this morning. I fought a woman in my dream didn't even bother to know the reason but I know she got the beating of her life. I sat on her,used my hands,rope and even teeth. Next time she go look face b4 she visits pple in their dream. Ve a grt week pple
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Happy new week all,
@Osespice dat is the beginning of ur victory you are on ur way to all round bfps.
@chi16, pls.dnt be angry for my question, did you go to the deliverance ground with ur dh or u went alone?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2013
Happy new week to us all,
@osespice, thank God you defeated dat person in the dream, dat is how u
will defeat all your pursuers physically &spiritually, & thank God the person did not come with the face of someone you love that u can;t beat,
cuz before i went for deliverance,someone used to come to fight me with my mum's face,
when i called servant vic and told him that am suspecting my mother cus she always
fight me in the dream, he laughed and said dat is not my mother bt the demons are using mother's face to fight me so dat either i will not be able to fight back cos i will
be feelings sorry to fight my own mother, not knowing is not my mother.
or they are doing it so dat i will be suspecting my mother to be the person behind my
problem, thereby making me to commit sin by suspecting innocent person, he gave me a prayer point and fasting bf deliverance i dreamt dat the woman came with my mother's face again, & as i summond courage & strenght & fought her. as i trew her on the ground her face change to another person's face, i looked at her face she was not my mother and i do not know any woman with such face so i now pull my wrist watch that i was wearing in dat dream and gave her the beating of her life until she passed out.i woke up sweating.

i called servant vic and he said he told me bf dat the demons are using my mother's face to attack me, he said i should start telling God to forgive me for thinking my mother was bewitching me.
may God help us to fight our enemiesooooo even if they come tru dream with the
face of our loved ones.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
@Pintoxx, please this is my mail :: cynbabe33@yahoo.com....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by kike100: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
@all preparing for deliverance, please what time does the program start? I read 8am , please I just need confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.