Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333193 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2013
i
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by oloriesther(f): 9:46am On Sep 09, 2013
Goodmorning All,
I ve been following this group 4 a couple of months now in d background.
I am been TTC for almost 3yrs.I & DH have done a series of test which were all postive result. The doctor concluded it as unexplained infertility.I ve gone thru some deliverance, personal fasting & vigils but I no He will make all thing beautiful.I am encouraged by the testimonies in thie trend.Please include me in ur prayer.
I also called Ser. Vic in July & was scheduled 4 d deliverance but could not make, wil try to make it dis month.
@Godsent I must say you are a blessing to this generation, God bless u real gud.
@ Ada Congrat, u shall carry to full term and shall be like d Hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:09am On Sep 09, 2013
@jimbabright,you are the one deceiving urself,this thread is not meant for advertisers like you,we don't need your so called number and help,stop deceiving people by asking them to pay money for what they will never get, i trust my sisters here cos they will never fall into your deadly trap.so look for another direction. @Oloriesther,welcome to this thread of conquorers,our God will surely see u tru, pls try and go for deliverance cos you will see the hand of God in your life.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2013
i
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ada40 Congratulation i have bn dancing since i read this good news, Eve22, am happy for you
God is the greatest doctor thank God for ur bundle of joy.
@Goldenbaby, thanks 4 ur great searching, arresting and demolishing of any unwanted post
in this thread, i perceive u are a no nonsense lady thanks alot.

@pikinmama, wetin happen abi u don port? abeg am missing u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by putu4: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
Happy new week all,
ada40, big big Congrats God of wonders 've done it for u,
may his name be praised.
@seacrest, Forlasimbi, how are u all doing?
@Goldenbaby u too much am learning from u, u 're such a straight foward person no bendy bendy lol.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ugochukwuogaga: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
pls dear Godsent I need the phone number of the prophet or pastor that conducted the deliverance for you thank you am having similar experience as yours
thank you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Jimbabright, Our heavenly father gives us all that we want for free, he is not a native doctor that you will have to pay consultation fee and after the deed is done,you will go back to bring more sacrifice to him, So my dear, the God I worship gives me mine for free,he does not collect anything in return rather than praises.. So stop wasting your time in this thread,we the mamas and papas in this thread are more than conquerors,hope you heard me well? We are more than conquerors..so we don't need your ADVERTISEMENT....PERIOD!!!!!!
@Tukree, thanks oooo, I be no nonsense person for any body wey dey look for trouble oooo, ℓ☺ℓs
@Putu4, thanks, hahahahahahahahah, no Bendy Bendy for my side oooo.
@Ugochukwu, you are highly welcome, our God Lord will see you tru.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
MODERATORS,thank you so much for hiding JIMBABRIGHT's post, your guys are too much. On behalf of my lovely mamas and papas here, I say a very big THANK YOU..One love #hugs#
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Shooooooh, wetin concern rabit and cricket, I beg carry your consultation and work go another thread. We are talking of the power of God not any other power .

Abi which one be workmanship again when them go pay after, God help your children.

If only una know the workwomanship when I don pay for my problem and at the end no solution, you will put your trust in God.

@ Goldenbaby, any body that cross their boundery, hollyghoooooooooooooooooooost Firrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
ugochukwuogaga: pls dear Godsent I need the phone number of the prophet or pastor that conducted the deliverance for you thank you am having similar experience as yours
thank you

di is d number u requested for, Servant Vic number 08153309479, He dont collect consultation fee and he is using the power of almighty God, no workmanship fee, etc.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
How is everyone doing today?iv bin busy with work,but God dey.still using my water and oil as instructed.ada40,huge congratttts darling,Jehovah is faithful! So happy for you,may you carry to full term and deliver wit ease IJN.

Father every contrary power,evil personality and evil creature that wants to divert or confuse Your children in this thread,Father let your fire begin to burn and torment them now in Jesus Name.
Every dark counsel from the pit of hell,HOLY GHOST FIRRRREEEEEEEE!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
@Sotum, Holy ghost fire ooooooo to any deceiving spirit, na sooo, no consultation or workmanship fee for our God oooo.
@Mahogany28, Amen to your prayers oooo.. All the evil personalities in this thread will burn to ashes Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2013
Waoooooh! So much has been happening here. May the name of God be praise both now, always and forever in Jesus Name.

@Chi16, Happy belated birthday wishes. may the almighty God bless you with good health and surround you with all-round bfps.

@eve22, Congratulation on the addition of your bundle of Joy....the arrival of your baby will herald the beginning of greater glorious things to come in your family in Jesus Name!

@ada40, Congrats on your bfp.....you will carry till full term and deliver like a Hebrew woman in Jesus Name.........Like mama God's sent will always say, we need to double your prayers/walk with God more at this next phase of your journey. may the good Lord continue to strengthen you & your dh always.

@newbies in the house of conquerors, you are all welcome and wishing you all all-round bpfs as your remain connected to God and keep on doing thy own part in Jesus Name.

@Goldenbaby, thank God for your life and the grace He has bestowed you with. No mind that jambbite abi na jamibright or what ever his name is called. which one be consultation & workmanship fees inside God's work.....when God has given unto us the gift of salvation free of charge. The bible says freely ye have receive and freely he shall give.

@All, remain focus and keep trusting God......you will get to your Canaan land flowing with milk & honey in Jesus Name. Also received my prayer program from Servant Vic and preparation for this months deliverance session is in top gear. Have a fruitful & splendid day!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ada, Congrats wishing u a sressfree nine month.

@eve,Congrats to u too,I'm happy for u.Extend my greetings to ur LO.

@Goldenbaby,thanks fo chasing away that 419ner,you are always on point.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 12:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.

• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby,
Funkybaybee,
Chi16,
Manoda,
Seacrest,
Sotum2,
Putu4,
Rute,
Tukree,
Pikinmama,
Skympychick,
Jilsandra,
Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx,
mamoge,
hope23,
Folarsimbi,
Lore&Temi,
mikuut,
kike100,
Sub-Zidi,
Parisienne,
God's sent,
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
4Gsmoke
Hope23
Janutra

May the Good God of Abraham who changed the story of Sarah, Hannah, Jabez, the woman with the issue of blood, Ruth, Esther, Joseph, etc. Never pass us by in Jesus name. May God who delivered all of us, answer every one of their heart desires in Jesus Name.

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2013
@Visitor30, na soo my dear, thanks a lot.
@Lore&Temi,you are welcome.#hugs#
@God's sent, Amen to your prayers, it will surely come to pass,I claim it cos I strongly believe that God will re-write our stories Amen.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Amen to your prayers Sis Godsent, the Lord must answer his name in our lifes in Jesus name, according to his promise to us in Gen 1V28 when he created us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
Good morning to all,hope you all slept well?.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2013
PRAYER FOR OUR CHILDREN;
**1. Lord, make me the mother of my children till my old age.
**2. Lord, I shall not bury any of my children.
**3.The death that snatches children suddenly will not know my abode.
**4. As this year is coming to an end, it will not swallow me and my family in the mighty name of Jesus Amen **5.I soak my children in the precious blood of Jesus. Please send the prayer points to 15 wonderful mums and dad you know .I just did.

4 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by finecheek(f): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2013
@Godsent only God himself will bless u cos dis song n prays ministered to me and its coming @a critical point, my name even appeared twice( as if u know am believing God for twins).hmmm I know God will answer is name in my life. Tanks a lot
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Godsent and Goldenbaby thanx for your prayers may favour be yo portion IJMN

@Pikinmama I aways hide in the toilet when reading yo posts cause the way I laugh if I do it in the office my boss gonna say I'm going crazy . We love you sis

@honeypie my own deliverance was conducted telephonically if u are not in Nigeria you can still do it over the phone

@all how are you blessed people
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2013
@Godsent,thanks love and Amen to your prayers.

@Goldenbaby,amen oooooooooooo.Thanks dear.

@Pikinmama,u don come again abi.Thanks for always making us laugh,laughter will not seize in your home.

@all,Good morning to u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
God'sent please why did remove my name from the list.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
God's sent:
Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
Do not pass me by.

• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.

• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.

• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

Goldenbaby,
Funkybaybee,
Chi16,
Manoda,
Seacrest,
Sotum2,
Putu4,
Rute,
Tukree,
Pikinmama,
Skympychick,
Jilsandra,
Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx,
mamoge,
hope23,
Folarsimbi,
Lore&Temi,
mikuut,
kike100,
Sub-Zidi,
Parisienne,
God's sent,
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
4Gsmoke
Hope23
Janutra

May the Good God of Abraham who changed the story of Sarah, Hannah, Jabez, the woman with the issue of blood, Ruth, Esther, Joseph, etc. Never pass us by in Jesus name. May God who delivered all of us, answer every one of their heart desires in Jesus Name.
Amem! @God's sent pls could you put my name in ur list for prayers? I am passing through deep pains emotionally. @ALL pls help me with ur prayers for i am roasting and burning emotionally. Oh! GOD HEAR MY HUMBLE CRY ! !
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
@ God's sent put me in d list pls, if nt 4 d kind of hardship am passin tru at d moment I would hv km to Lag and see d man @all pls always rmbr me in ur prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
John 5:6-7 embarassed Always, everytime, i pray with tears in my eyes, i sleep with tears in my eyes, i dream with tears in my eyes, i eat with tears in my eyes, i read my bible with tears in my eyes, i walk down this lonely road with tears in my eyes, i watch the birds sing hapily, i watch the lilies of the valley, i watch thd river sing as it flows-by, i think with tears in my eyes, i watch tears roll down my checks lyke a baby evrytime. i speak with tears in my eyes. All these days, i think with tears in my eyes. What a world? Where is my happiness? When the spirit is not in harmony with the emotion, how can one concentrate in life? @ALL pls help me with your prayers. You are all wonderful people.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2013
@Canalily, I don't know where to start, I wish I know you in person,so that I can always encourage you, but remember that our God will never allow you to suffer, stop crying!!! Always find a way to be happy. Our God is your stronghold.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
canalily: John 5:6-7 embarassed Always, everytime, i pray with tears in my eyes, i sleep with tears in my eyes, i dream with tears in my eyes, i eat with tears in my eyes, i read my bible with tears in my eyes, i walk down this lonely road with tears in my eyes, i watch the birds sing hapily, i watch the lilies of the valley, i watch thd river sing as it flows-by, i think with tears in my eyes, i watch tears roll down my checks lyke a baby evrytime. i speak with tears in my eyes. All these days, i think with tears in my eyes. What a world? Where is my happiness? When the spirit is not in harmony with the emotion, how can one concentrate in life? @ALL pls help me with your prayers. You are all wonderful people.

Pls call servant Vic, I know if you take this kind of heart cry to Servant Vic deliverance ministry, you will surely come back to this thread to testify about what God can do. All you need to do is to go to servant Vic ministry and ask God to come and answer his name in your life and I am telling you the Lord will show up.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Sotum2 you are right, there is rrally great anointing on that Servant Vic.

Since i started my prayers and fastin on monday, all my eating in the dream, having sexual intercurse, seeing myself taking bath naked in the open has stopped authomatically, waaaooh, i have not gone there thay have stopped if I now go on the 26th, they will be history in my life in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.