Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333171 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
praiseeeeeeee Master Jesus, the closed financial door in my hubby's life has opened,
including the gift of my little angel inside me, which one should i first testify,
no one else can do dis except God Almighty the giver of life, wealth, children verything.
@Godsent, thank u for showing me d way to my joy, tank u for relpying all
my emails. may d Lord send u to more people who are in a hopeless situation, like i was.
@finecheek, wait for God to start his work in ur life, u wil be d one telling him is ok.
d Lord that did it in my life wil do it for u
@goldenbaby, it is well with u IJN.
all going for deliverance, go with ur faith and be confessing
dose words that konfessor
posted, and the Lord will give u ur own packages of blessings.
@wonderlen, happy 5th anniversary, may u celebrate ur next anniversary
with ur children IJN u will have full testimonies the Lord 've open the
doors of testimony upon testimonies in ur life.

@all, i just brought into my house a househelp,
to be helping me in the area of house works cus
i dnt want to stress my body until my pregnancy near due date i hope is not a bad idea.
all keep ur fire of faith burning it wil happen

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by menes: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
@All, there is nothing that is as good as knowing in advance
that the MOG you are going to meet is a true MOG
Dis is what i read about the man of God, servant vic on nairaland that first killed my interest.
but when i later read her testimony in the second quote, it then built my faith
and prepared me to know that i was going to meet a true man of God, i so much prepared my mind after reading the second quoted page, of dis sister who was doubting but later went and she came back testifying. when i saw substances coming out of me
after the deliverance i just knew and i believed that my problems are gone my bfp is arround d corner.

@all go with your faith after reading this sisters page and u all will achieve your aim & testimonies Amin.

@God's sent am sorry if what i posted is against the rules of dis
thread, bt i feel like puting it here to highten the faith of the members here dat want to go for dis months deliverance, i even shew it to my huby and it buil his faith also.

sub_zidi: Hmmmm thunder fire ttc &devil!!! Our expectation shall not be cut off and just like the bible says in Deut28vs4 shall be fulfilled in our lives!! As per Servant Victor, i called him and he prayed for me the same format was also used. I felt since it was just an ordinary prayer in the name of Christ then no fear! My worry was when he asked to put my hands on my chest while standing then pray thus: Dear God i'm sorry for all the sins i've committed, knowingly and unknowingly.If you have forgiven me lord, move me backwards by fire by force....haaa this pattern of prayer did not go downd so well with me as i know it is not in line with my biblical conviction. I also derived some insight on what Lizzylaw posted cos someone or fakeee out to harm you may be futuristic in his approach by gaining your trust and all that. I started getting negative vibes in my spirit and i had to stop.
May God not let us entangle our self into more trouble than we can handle all because we do not have faith! Right now, i'm working on my faith right now as my hubby does not believe in all these man of God prayer/deliverance thingy!! He tells me "all ye like men are Gods" cant remember the part of the scripture he got that from and also beliveves that the prayer we both pray and believe God together for is stronger!!
It is well my sisters, i trust God that by this time next year , all of us that BELIEVE will be nursing our babies! Even if we dont believe, please help our unbelief Lord!!!
Shalom

After her deliverance

sub_zidi: This JEHOVAH is toooooooo much!! Infact, i dont even know where to start for my own!!!! hmmmmm
My sis and bros this God is too much!!! I want to start by saying that i've been on sabatical from active ttc(taking drugs or ART) i rather channelled my energy to the spiritual angle and pursuing my career. On the spiritual angle, i went for Servant Vics deliverance service after so much skepticism. Well, i had to sneak out without informing my hubby to attend the program and it was worth my time this was in early June. I called him on the phone last week due to a weird dream i had recently and he prayed and gave me bible verse to read Rev 12:9-15 this was Thursday afternoon last week. On Friday, i was in the dream and my neighbour who attends Chosen was hanging her baby cloths close to our bedroom window suddenly called my attention through the window and was telling me that her spirit led her to pray for me concerning my situation(ttc). I agreed and she came into our bedroom/matrimonial bed. She sat on the bed and asked me to hold her and i did.She statred the prayers the next i was speaking in tonues and saying all sorts the next thing a firend came in and asked me to tell her to stop and i said NO!! The next thing my neighbor increased the tempo of the prayer and i started vomitting!! The vomitt had two lumps of black amala in it!! The next thing i started singing blood of Jesus set me free from sin and sorrow then i woke up!! All thru my dream life i've not experienced this before!
To cap it all, the kind of ovulation ache i've been having since yesterday cant rember when last i did!
The icing on the cake, my new job which will be like 5times my current pay was confirmed and i'm resuming 1st August!!
Sorry for the long post its to make up for the long absence wink
Lets keep holding unto God as he is ever faithful and TRUE!!! I bow in adoration of his holy name!!!
sorry 4 my long post
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Ada40,I thank God for his miracle deeds in your life, your LO will bring more blessings to you cos he or she is a gift from God. Amen to your prayers.
@Menes, hmmmmmm, thanks for that update.. The mouth that said bad has said good!!! Thank God for showing her that servant Vic is a real man of God..
@All, right now,servant vic is my spiritual adviser and my counsellor and he will always be, I also thank God that am learning a lot from this WOFBI, pls my brothers and sisters, let's stop saying negative things to ourselves or anybody around us, and please google the meaning of your name,if the meaning is not good change it Asap cos our names has an important role that its playing in our lives, if it is your native name,try and find the meaning.. Is what you call yourself that you will be.. There is power in the spoken words.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by janutra: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
Humm, Gooldenbaby that is educating.

I just got the address from Servant Vic for my next week:
From Oshodi or anywhere, enter a bus to Sango Ota, Stop at last bus stop, under bridge, ask of Ijoko Road, and stop by plaza junction, u will see indomie signboard, walk to your right hand, ask No 5, Idowu Close, off second powerline, or u ask the vulcanizer at the signboard or any body for direction to Idowu Close
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Good Evening my beautiful and handsome conquerors in the house. Hope we all had a splendid and blessed day!
Please join me in thanking God for averting something that would have been disaster. Been having my vehicle spare tire after I replaced all four tires last year June.(Honda CRV) Added air to it about 4 months ago when I noticed it has deflated a little, just to have it ready for any emergency.
Fast forwarding to today.................... Not driven the vehicle since last week Friday, not that it had any issue, any day we're going for weekday church activity,
My Wife and I we normally use just one Vehicle. So I drove to work today, parked the vehicle at Company's car park, but somehow, I decided to in such a way that I didn't follow those who parked outside the marked out line. Thus giving me enough space between my vehicle and other two beside. Not usually so, when others have parked out of line, we all just followed suit. At about past 10am, while in the office attending to audit team that came for technical visit to our company. We heard a LOUD BANG, like a bomb exploded!
We overlooked it thinking it was one of those trailers whose tire busted.
About 20minutes later our HSE coordinator, came to my office and said the explosion we heard some minutes back, was the tire of my vehicle. My boss and myself, we were like guy you're kidding! He said its true, so out of curiosity just to satisfy him, we looked out from my office window, which is visible to the car park. What I saw shocked me.
My spare tire which was visible to my view was looking like something you used knife to rip off. I ran out to the car park and low and behold it was my vehicle's spare tire that actually exploded producing the sound we heard. To God be the Glory the back wind screen was completely intact, nothing was damaged, just the tire that has been ripped off! Beloved conquerors, what if I was driving or something else, it could have been worse!

When I shared it with Servant Vic, during my usual thursday chat with him since he gave me my program for this month's deliverance session he laughed and said he has told me that its just a sign and that God averted something bigger, inline with what I shared with him last week. He said I should just continue with my program and await the final showdown next week thursday. That I will see what God is ready to do in my life. My people I just cannot wait for the 26th Sept, for God to answer His name in my life and family!

@Goldenbaby, thank God for your program at WOFBI. I pray God continue to expand your horizon and increase your knowledge of Him! I believe you in us always saying positive things and the name thing.

@Ada04, thank God for His blessing in your family. Let me tap from your miracle and receive my all round bpfs.

@God's Sent, thank you for helping to locate my prophet sent by God to bring breakthrough to my life and this generation.

@All wishing you all a blessed night rest and wonderful dreams.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
@Visitor30, I thank God almighty for saving you from danger ooooo, hmmmmmm, am just imaging what if you are driving, God is really faithful.
Amen to your prayer.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Thank God for preserving ur life visitor30.it is God that definately programmd it to happen at that hour to avert danger o.He is merciful and faithful.

He is our glory,our shield,our protector and the lifter up of our heads.
I have to thank God for using Godsent to help me locate this true man of God.since attendin d last delivrance,I already see d changes in my life.no more scary dreams,I sleep like an innocent baby,and wen I dream its always great dreams of receivin blessings all round.

I just want to thank God,I love you Lord.I hope we havnt forgottn all d principles d man of God taught us,to always ask for forgiveness of sins,and d right way to give thanks to God by going on our knees always.we serve a faithful God.

For all going for this months program,it is time for God to answer His Glorious name in our lives.we shall all testify in Jesus most precious name.Amen.Keep your faith intact,believe that He would upgrade and decorate your life with blessings and celebrations and we shall all receive the physical manifestation and testify in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 20, 2013
good morning everybody. @visitor 30, we thank God for keeping you out of harm. he will forever protect you and yours from evil always in jesus name.
@ all, today is my birthday...please remember me in your prayers, i want a special birthday present from God today.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Good morning everybody and welcome to a brand new day. TGIF to all in the house!
A big thanks to @Goldenbaby & @Mahogany20.

@Konfessor thanks also and wishing you a happy birthday celebration. May that wish your heart desire be released unto you this day of your birth as you celebrate in the month of birthing forth and delivery in Jesus Name!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2013
visitor30: Good morning everybody and welcome to a brand new day. TGIF to all in the house!
A big thanks to @Goldenbaby & @Mahogany20.

@Konfessor thanks also and wishing you a happy birthday celebration. May that wish your heart desire be released unto you this day of your birth as you celebrate in the month of birthing forth and delivery in Jesus Name!
amen, thanks.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by LoreTemi1(f): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2013
@Ada,I'm so happy for u ooooooo.

@visitor,thank God for ur life,none of us will die before his|her time. AMEN

@Konfessor,Happy Birthday,wishing u all the best.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
Lore&Temi:
@Ada,I'm so happy for u ooooooo.

@visitor,thank God for ur life,none of us will die before his|her time. AMEN

@Konfessor,Happy Birthday,wishing u all the best.
thank you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by osespice(f): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Konfessor HBD,wish u many more years in gud health. May God grant u all ur heart desires and dis time next year, ur testimonies will be double double.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Jamo90: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
@all, Please, what particular time does the programme start?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
mahogany28:

I have to thank God for using Godsent to help me locate this true man of God.since attendin d last delivrance,I already see d changes in my life.no more scary dreams,I sleep like an innocent baby,and wen I dream its always great dreams of receivin blessings all round.

I just want to thank God,I love you Lord.I hope we havnt forgottn all d principles d man of God taught us,to always ask for forgiveness of sins,and d right way to give thanks to God by going on our knees always.we serve a faithful God.

@ All that are going to servant Vic ministry and want to use the water, just like mahogany28 said, we should keep the principle of God so that he can keep to his promises.
I am a living proof to God's promises, and Godsent has made me to know my God ordained prophet (Servant Vic) But above all, is for one to keep to the priciples giving to us by servant Vic(Holiness and always asking for forgiveness of sin every our so that the Devil will not accuse us before God)

@All, prayer + bessed water without keeping God's principles = Nothing
While prayer + bessed water with keeping God's principles = testimony ( I am a living proof )

@ Visitor30, Thank God for that testimony, what would have happened if you were on the way coming, the devil is a liar, just like you said on the Next week will be final show down for them in Jesus name.

@konfessor, Happy Birthday may you celebrate many more and more years ahead in good health In Jesus Name.

@ Goldenbaby, thank God for showing you also that servant Vic is your prophet, He will always remain mine in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Konfessor,Happy Birthday my dear,may all your heart desires be granted.
@Piknimama,you no go kill me with laugh oooo, so you still remember say na 000000000 I dey get that time for primary school,lollls.. My dear,na God result I go come out with from WOFBI. My mind no dey for the certificate dey go give mee, though I know I will come back with good certificate but na practical testimony I want, and I believe that God do it for me.
@All,how una dey, all the hiding mamas and papas especially Manoda and seacreat, where una dey? Make you people show face before I go bring that scary koboko I uploaded on ttc thread ooo
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by santagelo25(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Good day all...I have decided to post in this thread after following every post like twitter..I called servant Vic last week saturday...He advice me on what to do after my explanation to him..I intend participating in next week's thursday deliverance programme but he advice i finish my WOFBI,LCC program because of the exam and all.Besides,where i am holding my training(Raji oba) is far from Otta.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
@Santagelo25, Wow!! Welcome to this thread of conquerors, we all here are sons and daughters of zion.. I like how you called servant vic, all we need now is prayers,we shouldn't rely on doctors so much.. God will speak,visit and locate you in that WOFBI mountain, am also attending WOFBI at Oshodi.. I will attend next month's deliverance, I want to be going there every month if possible..

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2013
@ All, there is nothing more than being inline with God's way for his blessing to be delivered, let us prepare our mind for next week deliverance session.

@Santagelo25, you are welcome to this thread, pls make sure you follow all principles of the Lord, Servant Vic will give to you and I bet you, you will soon testify IJN.

Golden baby, is like you are enjoying this bible course die, Servant Vic also asked me to attend the next one If i can, infact I am preparing to have an encounter.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
@santagelo....u ar highly welcome. @visitor...thank God for ur testimony. Devil is a liar. Ur destiny sha neva b cut shot. @konfessor...HBD and many happy returns.@pikinmama..the greatest comedian. Abeg dot kill me wit laughter.@Goldenbaby...hop u ar enjoying d WOfBI class. @all...our testimonies ar closer dan we expected. It is wel wit our soul. Good night to u all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 1:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Pass us not, O gentle Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,

• Savior, Savior,
Hear my humble cry;
While on others Thou art calling,
Do not pass me by.
• Let me at Thy throne of mercy
Find a sweet relief;
Kneeling there in deep contrition,
Help my unbelief.
• Trusting only in Thy merit,
Would I seek Thy face;
Heal my wounded, broken spirit,
Save me by Thy grace.
• Thou the spring of all my comfort,
More than life to me;
Whom have I on earth beside Thee?
Whom in heaven but Thee?

God my creator any sin i have commited both known and unknown sins pls. forgive me my sins
we are waiting on you to wipe away these tears in our eyes,
some of us here are wearing out gradually cos of our situation,
some of us here are waiting hopeflly on you for the gift of children
some of us here have received bad report from our medical doctors concerning our womb
some of us here are husbands but our wives are bearing the family's responsibilities cos no money
some of us here are hiding away from our landlord cos of financial setback
some of us here are still waiting for you to give us the best spouse
some of us here are battling with ill health
some of us here are looking unto you for promotion in our working place
some of us here are graduate with no job
some of us here are graduates but never had the opportunity of going for an interview not to talk of having a job
some of us here are facing dissapointment
Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Vennus,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra
Skympychick
Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge
hope23
Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek
osespice,
locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30
Hope23
wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
iphie17
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
Our God please come, come, come, come to our aid these situations are bad, u did not create us to be barren in any areas of our lives, pls. do not allow the Devil and his agent to defeat us, pls. Baba come to our aid i God'sent the woman you removed barreness and untimely death/poverty from with others here are calling you God please come and give us our heart desires according to what we wish,
Yes Lord sleep could not enter my eyes this night cos my fellow women and men are crying and some are regretting coming into this world,
some are regretting their marriage,
some are planning divorce cos of this ugly situation.
please God help us to conquare this ugly situation soonest,
please come now Pls we are begging you Lord come and free us from these problems and give us multiple testimonies according to that revelation i had about all round bfps
God my father the world are laughing at us, those that are at ease of child bearing /finance /marriages etc, are laughing at us cos of our situation, pls. God come and cut off every chains of stagnancy in our life In Jesus Mighty name we pray Ameeeeeeeeeen
and all the names that i forgot to mention God know us even if we bear nick names here he is able to supply all our needs keep trusting and praying asking for forgiveness of sins he will favor us all.

BUT PLS. GO FOR DELIVERANCE SO THAT POWERS WILL NOT BE HOLDING OUR TESTIMONIES.

THANKS FOR READING.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2013
@Julieton,my dear,I am feeding with the word of God ooooo, that WOFBI is good, my prayer life and mentality concerning something has changed,am now in peace with my spirit.. I know that the remaining week will be wonderful.
@Chi16,am over enjoying, I wish it will last for a month or two, but I believe that the blessing I will get in this 2weeks will change my story..
@God's sent, Amen to all your prayers. Thank you so much and may God always bless you.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2013
@ God's sent, i said a very big Amen to this prayer. Thank you for being an instrument of peace. @All i beg for you to have the patience and wait upon God. @The man whose tyre wanted to be boko haram, i want to let u no that it is not jst ordinary explosion. God gatherd most of ur family predicaments and explode them using ur tyre. And if you have not been lifting people wit that ur car pls start doing it. @ my Goldenbaby i hope the programm is programming ur unlimited breakthrough? Jst remain focusd, ask God for jst one thing at the end of this programme. Jst one thing. @mr birthday HBD, and bear in mind that God had added a cubit of unlimited success unto ur lyf. Buh if you hav not been helping people around you pls start doing it. Start buying some notebooks nd textbooks for those little skul children around you. @ All, you can do something for God, your advice counts in that person's life, stop being stingy, hav the mind of christ in u, learn how to give voluntarily, ordinary things of life, expecting nothing in return. May God strengthen us all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 10:00am On Sep 21, 2013
@Canalily,yea the programme is programming many good things for me, Amen to your prayers and thanks for d advice.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by iphie17: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2013
I called servant Vic,after explaining to him wht am passing tru, he told me to get smbdy to stand in 4 me at d delivrance prayer since I cnt make it to d venue, and I dnt hv anybdy in lag so house wht shld I do
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Goldenbaby na run i take show face as i hear e-koboko,abeg i wee not mia again ooh.my dear ttc is killing me gradually,nd am begining 2 loose hope.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2013
@Manoda,thank God say you don show face, you for feel the touch of d koboko, my dear,don't lose hope ooooo pls, don't complain or murmur cos that's what makes us to be unfaithful to God,and God dislikes it. You jst need only bfp and you are losing hope already,if I open mouth and tell you my story,my dear,you go pick race,and you will always appreciate God for your life. Am suppose to have my own kids now but am off ttc cos I have many things I need to allow God to work on. I refuse to doubt,fear,complain or murmur cos it hinders our blessings,I have asked God to forgive me for all the complains and cry I made towards him and I believe he has forgiven me,my spirit,soul and body is at rest now, why will I lose hope since my creator is preparing something great for me.
@All,God don't look at our emotions(Cry) rather our passion,our heart.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Has life come crashing down around you? Does hope seem gone? Sometimes our dreams and abitions, our plans for the future, all seem to crumble to nothingness like dry leaves in the winter nd we think there is no hope that anyting will ever come of them again. Yet, consider for a moment the flowers that bloom in the spring from a dried up, shriveled bulb. Each budding tree is a reminder of new life. Remember, Jesus said, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground nd die, it abideth alone buh if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. Sometimes it takes the death of hope in our own plans nd ideas to look for hope in God. He has the power to take what looks ruined to us and make someting gud from it. Buh, does that mean evry circumstance is instantly made perfect? that problems no longer exist? No, not necessarily; buh it comes from trusting God for direction each moment, one step at a time. Just as the bud blossoms slowly and the stalk of corn begings with a small green blade, so can hope grow again. Although we may face situations that we can do nothing to change, yet Let Jesus bring that seed of hope to fruition in our lives. It is one commodity available to everyone. @Monada pls dnt lose hope, dont be tired, dnt murmur, remain focusd and patient, whipe your tears, look around, count ur blessings, are you stil alive? Is their anytin much more than that? Why worry when your redemer liveth? Now thank God for your life feel happy. What did your psalm told you in chap 138 vs 8? Go there! Believe it! @ All TTC, stand up and praise him for you are not barren, ur problem is that you stil question God how possible could it be? Why having doubts in your mind? Where is ur faith, trust nd hope? God is touching ur wombs now, he is washing away all d bad elements in u, he made u prolific, he is changing dos bad eggs, dnt doubt, believe. Wat did Mattew 15 vs 13 said? Oya go dir. Believe it. @My Goldenbaby, be steadfast, one wk is gone and one remains. God is coming wit a package, a parcel, jst one thing is inside it. Make sure you dnt miss it. Come back with your shield nd nt on your shield. Goldenbaby, my God has changed ur dancing step nd had put laughter in ur mouth. Smile Jesus lvs u.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
@visitor30, some times when i want to post here i forgot somethings cos i feel like shouting on the names here to tell them that they will get there cos am too sure they will all get their heart their heart desire, so am so sorry i forgot to congratulate you for what God Almighty did for you in my first post.
we will not record any death in this thread by the special grace of God,
@Konfessor, Happy birthday and i wish you all God's blessings, i don't think is late to wish you happy birthday, since september has not ended.

@Waistbead do not worry, learn to make yourself happy,cos there will soon be plenty children in your home. you may not understand, if a dry bone like me can rise again!hmmm
it is enough for you to know that very soon very soon you will be asking for doctor to help you stop conceiving cos you have gotten enough children that you want from your womb not adopted, cos God knows that this is Nigeria where families sees adopted children as children with no identity, so He will give us our own for this reason.

@santagelo25, u are well come into the house of conquarors, you will soon testify

@pintoxx,i hope you are fine?
@manoda, just like canalily said dnt give up cos you are about to win,
@Funkybaybee, i dnt bother to ask of you cos that revelation must surely come to pass,

@All as you go for next deliverance session join me to pray on these names, that any power that is still holding Rute, Hope23, waistbead, skimpychick, maymay1, gilsandra, from conceiving should be destroyed by the power of God Almighty.

you can print out all the names and go with it but print these names seperately, as you are presenting them on the deliverance ground Angels in heaven will present your desire before God of heaven and earth.

MY PEOPLE AS WE ARE GOING FOR DELIVERANCE OR IF WE HAVE GONE FOR DELIVERANCE LET US CHECK AND CHANGE OUR LIFE STYLES, THERE ARE SOMETHING WE DO AS FUN THAT IS FULL OF IMPLICATIONS THAT ATTRACT DEMONS INTO OUR LIFE.

SOME OF US HERE THAT ARE DRINKING AGBO,TRADITIONAL MEDICINE STOP, WAIT AFTER DELIVERANCE I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THAT. I DRANK AGBO TO THE POINT I WAS ASKED TO BACK A DOG TO (T) JUNCTION, ANOTHER ONE I DRANK AGBO UNTIL I WAS ASKED TO BRING THE PAD I ALREADY USED ON MY PERIOD. I WILL BE BACK FOR THE FULL GIST. "ONLY GOD CAN GIVE YOU FREELY"

Thanks for reading.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Godsent amen to yo prayer thank you for remembering me may God bless you more and more

@pikinmama you are blessed thanks for all you do for this thread

@Ada40 we bless God for yo all round bfp the lord is not done with you yet more is coming

@Konfessor happy belated birthday you shall soon testify IJMN

@visitor 30 we thank God for averting the weapon of the enermy glory to our GOD!

@Santagelo25 welcome to the thread of all round Bfp God will soon give you reason to smile

@manoda canalilly has said it all please do not loose hope God is still the same God of hannah God of Sarah hold on to his word and believe the promise

@all very soon we will all celebrate
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oh God my creator,pls forgive me my known and unknown sins in Jesus name,thank you for your mercies, Oh God, I receive the package (parcel) in Jesus name Amen.
@Canalily,Amen to your prayers, thanks and my God uplift you in Jesus name Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.