Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333173 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Bolanlevivian and visitor, Happy wedding anniversary,your next anniversary will be celebrated with your kids. @Bolanlevivian,enjoy your DH wella oooo, @Visitor30,give your DW a better treat oooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by canalily(m): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
undecided @ALL its nt fair o o oh! Nobody askd afta me since i hav not been coming online. Even you.....
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
mahogany28:

I don't quite get this prayer o madam.I reverse it and turn it to abundance of blessings ijn.
Typographical error, i typed it in hurry it without reading it, am so sorry..
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Canalily, no vex for us oooo,you are in our mind and prayers. Who be the EVEN YOU? Lols
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good afternoon all, how was service for those of us who have returned back from church, I hope service was great?

@ canalily, dont be angry with us we are one. You are welcome.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by tukree: 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Visitor30, happy wedding anniversary
@Bolanlevivian, SHAMMAH AND SHILOH) will surely surround ur table in ur next wedding
anniversary in Jesus name.
@canalily, dnt be annoyied that no body asked after u, every body seems very busy
thses days.
@all,happy new week
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
@all,happy new week
happy wedding anniversaries to the October anniversary couples here,
servant vic realy said that if God open ways for some people they will become
so busy to the extent that they will forget their source of upliftment,
ever since things started moving fine in my family after deliverance
i find it difficult to visit the internet, or to view this our forum, very much unlike me.pls. if i do not post here so often do not blame me,

@canalily bros, if i forget to ask of u dnt hate me, is not my fault God has port me to a higher level.

@all i will soon send u people e-champaign, pop champaign, pop champaign, pop champaign,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by childless: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
good day everyone.i am new here i hope i can join. a nairaland member made mention of thid thread in ttc thread,
do not mind my user name as soon as i conceive, i will change d name i took that
user name bcus am tire of saying it is well when it is not well
i am tired of pretending.

i thank God's sent, for opening this thread i was also encouraged and i know that i will get my miracle babyies

God's sent, please include my name in yor prayer list

@somebody please give me the the man of God's phone number i need deliverance first bf

going ahead with this ttc trying trying my own story is scary wouldn't want to write it now
the worst that is happening to me is constant bad dreams, i eat, i dance with some group of people, i swim, i give birth alwaysin the dream, i see my self in a forest, always dreaming and seeing my late friend calling me to join her bad bad dreams every night God help me
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by hope23: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello my fruitful mamas.

Calvary greetings in d name of our Lord .Longest time
Am d one dat Godsent testified dat has goten her BFP some weeks back.I mailed Godsent to remove my name from d prayer list as a result of d kind of prayer going on den.
Am still trying to recover fully from d morning sickness so dat i will come and give my testimony in full.

Pls bear wit me.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Hope, big congratulations o, u will carry to term safely and deliver like a Hebrew woman in Jesus name.

@Childful (I refuse to call u childless cos God didn't call u so), if u scroll up a bit you will see Servant Vic's number. Call him asap so he can book u for deliverance end of this month. I pray dat as u speak to him and also go for deliverance God will open your eyes and u begin to see yourself d way God sees u. Cos its d devil dat want u to continue calling yourself dat name so he can continue his onslaught, God is a good God and will never withhold anything he has promised from his children, it is d devi who is always contending against these blessings God has given us from manifesting, so we fight against him to obtain d blessings It is well my sister, God will show up in your case, for d word of God says in Colossians 1:13 - who has delivered us from d power of darkness and has translated us into d kingdom of his dear Son.,
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
hope23: Hello my fruitful mamas.

Calvary greetings in d name of our Lord .Longest time
Am d one dat Godsent testified dat has goten her BFP some weeks back.I mailed Godsent to remove my name from d prayer list as a result of d kind of prayer going on den.
Am still trying to recover fully from d morning sickness so dat i will come and give my testimony in full.

Pls bear wit me.

Congrats, may you have a free nine moths delivery IJN

@Childless, you will be a mother and not be childless IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2013
@Hope23,Wow! Congratulations my dear,you will carry to term and this baby will live long and also will be a blessing to your family and to the world at large..

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 22, 2013
GOOD MORNING ALL, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO SUPPORT ME IN PRAYERS....THAT GOD SHOULD RISE AND FIGHT MY BATTLE FOR ME. THANK U ALL
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:51am On Oct 22, 2013
childless: good day everyone.i am new here i hope i can join. a nairaland member made mention of thid thread in ttc thread,
do not mind my user name as soon as i conceive, i will change d name i took that
user name bcus am tire of saying it is well when it is not well
i am tired of pretending.

i thank God's sent, for opening this thread i was also encouraged and i know that i will get my miracle babyies

God's sent, please include my name in yor prayer list

@somebody please give me the the man of God's phone number i need deliverance first bf

going ahead with this ttc trying trying my own story is scary wouldn't want to write it now
the worst that is happening to me is constant bad dreams, i eat, i dance with some group of people, i swim, i give birth alwaysin the dream, i see my self in a forest, always dreaming and seeing my late friend calling me to join her bad bad dreams every night God help me

uteh has said it all. You must never give in to the devil no matter the situation stand strong and believe that you have Father in Almighty God, who is a loving father and One that value His children. He is there to help you, patiently waiting for you to open up yourself for Him to manifest His word in your life.

You need to believe that all is well and you are marvelously blessed to be fruitful. Remove that negative thought from your mind and fill it with positive thought. Delete this your account and re registered again with a winner username . Be bless in Jesus name.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 12:58am On Oct 22, 2013
@Child,sorry to say this: anytime I see this your user name,I get more angry,you are not the only one ttc,so why will you label yourself as Childless, how do you dwell in negativity and expect the positive to happen. Almost all the women in the ttc thread adviced you to change it but you refused! saying you will do that after you conceived. I don't have much to tell you,seeing the user name alone makes me speechless.. Pls change that name.
@All,pls our God is not a God of negativity,no matter what we are passing through,don't allow the devil to feel your heart with negative things,because anything we say comes to us (whether good or bad)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 12:59am On Oct 22, 2013
nancy1985: GOOD MORNING ALL, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY PLEASE I NEED YOU ALL TO SUPPORT ME IN PRAYERS....THAT GOD SHOULD RISE AND FIGHT MY BATTLE FOR ME. THANK U ALL

Happy birthday my beloved sister, may God mercy continue to sustain, may your days be fruitful, may good health be your portion, let every closed door in your life by the evil forces begin to open to you right now in the Mighty name of jesus
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 1:12am On Oct 22, 2013
@Nancy1985, Happy B'Day my Dear,May all your heart desires be granted in Jesus name Amen.
The pic below is for you,hope you will like it....

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 7:03am On Oct 22, 2013
Good morning my fellow conquerors,
@Osespice congratulations may you carry to full term, in good health, in riches that no no bound with your husband, and deliver safely like the Hebrew women.

@Hope23, i cannot stop thanking God since i read your mail hmmm what A Mighty God what A Mighty God we serrrrrv!

@enm Happy Birthday,
@visitor30, Bolanlevivian Happy marriage anniversary more of God's blessings into your home IJN.

@all you people have not heard from me for long, but there are issues on ground that we need to discuss here. @All, i will be back.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2013
goodmorning all, @hope23, congratulationsooooo, i read your profile yesternight
our Lord is a healer and giver of Children, i have taped my own bfpo, H&H nine Months IJN.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2013
I wanna say thanks to all for your anniversary wishes to me and my DW, thanks we appreciate you all!

@Canalily, please make you no vex for us abeg................even though we don't always ask of ourselves all the time, I believe we do always remember ourselves here in our prayers. How are you and hope all is going on wella with you!

@Hope23, Congratulations on your bfps.............may you have a smooth and glorious nine months ride!

@Child(....), I refuse to call you that name you are trying to label yourself with! Why would you want to surround your life with negative thoughts and energy.....please for the love of God and for what this thread represent........kindly change that name.
As you do may the almighty God answer His name in your life in Jesus Name!

@Nancy1985, Happy birthday and wishing you all that beautiful stuff you are wishing yourself on this day. It's my prayer that by this time next year, your birthday shall be celebrated with your baby in your home in Jesus Name!
Abeg since we are resident in the same city, where is the champaign pooping party taking place?

@locuu40, congratulations on what God is doing in your life and that of your family. We are all waiting for the invite for the champaign pooping spree..........!

Wishing everyone here a splendid day!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by enm(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2013
God's sent:
@Osespice congratulations may you carry to full term, in good health, in riches that no no bound with your husband, and deliver safely like the Hebrew women.

@Hope23, i cannot stop thanking God since i read your mail hmmm what A Mighty God what A Mighty God we serrrrrv!

@enm Happy Birthday,
@visitor30, Bolanlevivian Happy marriage anniversary more of God's blessings into your home IJN.

@all you people have not heard from me for long, but there are issues on ground that we need to discuss here. @All, i will be back.

No be me they do birthday o, Nancy o.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2013
Happy birthday to all october celebrants in d house and wishing u all bfp in all areas of ur lives.
@hope...congrts. U wi carry to term and deliver safely in Jesus name..amen.
@childful...pls change ur name and ur negative thinking. Proverb 18:21 says that death and life are in d power of the tougue. The bible also says that as a man think in his heart so it be. So my beloved sister...think postively and stand on the word of God that never fails in psalm 113:9 dt u sha keep house and be a joyful mother of children.no matter wat u ar passing thru,just bear in mind dt d will of God concerning ur fruitfulness wi come to pass.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2013
@Goldenbaby,thank u so much 4 d image it's so sweet @Godsent i am d one celebrating bday,@ Visitor30 thanks 4 ur wishes n prayers but i already av a kid n dere would b no party God has called me 2 come in his presence,@Enm i thank u. @ALL pls i had dis dream dunno if it is a negative one....on sunday d minister of God was conductin deliverance session after d deliverance she called me out and sed "u as small as u are u r carryin a load bigger dan u a load a 40yr old person shud carry she sed dey av taken ur husband 4rm u n u sit down watchin cuz u cnt pray dat a woman went 2 make a charm dat i will nt settle hence her daughter is nt settled yet (fear grip me) dat y wud i marry a big man? dat in d spirit realm am like a waste bin so she asked me 2 seek d face of d lord 4 1 week dat i will be victorious...now i av started d prayer after prayin last nyt i had d dream dat my as i was tryin 2 clean my private part a lump of blood dropped its big n i was lyk dis yeye period has come wakin up i did nt see blood
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 11:01am On Oct 22, 2013
MAMA GODSENT LONG TIME, HOW IS LIFE, I HOPE ALL IS WELL, PLS WE NEED THAT PRAYER SO THAT THE LORD WILL ANSWER HIS NAME IN OUR LIVES.

@NANCY, PLS PRAY FOR GODS PROTECTION AND YOU MAY STILL CALL SERVANT VIC FOR FUTHER CLEARIFICATION ABOUT THE DREAMS
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2013
Happy birthday Nancy enjoy yo special day
@hope congrants on yo bfp you shall carry to term and deliver safely IJMN. Amen

@canalily how are you and all the quiet bros n sisters I greet you

@child... God will give u the kind of testimony that will shame yo enemies it is well with you IJMN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
@Hope23, congratulations on your bfp enjoy yourself oh i thank God for you
may this bfp blessings go round in this thread in Jesus name

@childful pls change ur name am sure God's sent will not include that your name
on the prayer list.
@goldenbaby am jealous o, hmmm u din't upload pics on the announcement of my own bfp any way le me enjoy dis delicous e cake dat u uploaded.

have a blessed day all.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
WHAT IS BFP? PLS
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by uteh: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
@Nancy, bfp means big fat positive as in positive pregnancy test, u can also apply it to any area of your life. Hmm, dat your dream is a revelational dream, where u doing the prayers from servant vic when u had it? Call him to assist you in analysing it so you can know d direction to target your prayers. Happy birthday and may God fight your battles for you. But you have already won in d battle o cos 1 Cor 15:57 says - 8ut thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

@Godsent, welcome back o, waiting for d matter to discuss.

In addition @child, remember dat long before Abraham and Sarah had Isaac, God changed their names to reflect what He had promised to do in their lives. Am sure people mocked and laughed at Abraham for giving himself a name that does not fit his status, but didnt it come to pass? So pls change your mindset. Stay blessed.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by locuu40: 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
congratulation to Hope23,
@pikinmama you and dis ur pattern of mixing correct english with pidgin sha, there is no day i will view your post without laughing out loud.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Godssent: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
God our creator forgive us every known and unknown sins we have committed and wash us with the blood of Jesus, and give us the grace to sin no more in Jesus name we pray.

God we thank you for answering your name in the lives of:
*doris107
*iphie17
*ada40
*osespice
*Hope23

God Almighty , let any man or woman that has taking and died with our glory come out of their graves now, gives us back our glories and die, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, as the sun shine upon these listed names let any kind of darkness that is covering our glories disappear and let our glories shine in Jesus name.
as the sun shines upon these listed names,
God our creator let any abnormal growth in our womb that is preventing any woman here from getting pregnant let those growths melt away as the sun shines upon these listed names, you fibrroid, you blockage of tubes, you ovarian cyst, you annovulation, premenopous, you hormonal imbalance, melt away as the sun shines upon these names in Jesus mighty name,
you low / no sperm count come in and increase billion count by fire in the Mighty name of Jesus
God our creator let every blocked fallopian tubes be open miraculously now in the name of Jesus Christ
God our creator let every one listed here receive a great turn around for good in every areas of our lives in Jesus name
God our creator remove any heaviness of heart in the listed names here in the mighty name of Jesus

God our creator let all the men among us here be the head financially and otherwise in every areas of their lives in Jesus name we pray. Pls God, answer your name in the names of us looking unto you for signs and wonders IJN:

Goldenbaby:
Funkybaybee:
Bolanlevivian:
Chi16,
Echala,
Manoda
Motherofprinces
Seacrest
Chikannoli
Sotum2
putu4,
Rute
Tukree
Pikinmama
Jilsandra

Lilee2hot
PREPECT
Judii,Modalayo,
MayMay1,
Julieton,
Truetravels
Uteh,
Waistbead,
Pintoxx
Inforgenius
mamoge

Folarsimbi
Lore&Temi
mikuut
Godlovesme13
kike100
Boomark
Sub-Zidi
Parisinne
God's sent
Bcolah,
4Gsmoke,
Clarina,
finecheek

locuu40,
menes,
Finecheek
Lores&Temi
Konfessor
Perisienne
Mahogany28
visitor30

wonderlen
santagelo25
Jamo90
Caringpro
Janutra
oloriesther
ugochukwuogaga
canalily
sweetlarry
winnergirl or winnie
caringpro
Mychildren
Greenpea
Tripplemama
Enm
iya-Ejima
iykmau
Agrpa
youngchopper God open his eyes to see that we are not here to catch fun or for idle talk but for God's great all round bfps
Psalm 127 vs 3-4, Ezekiel 37,1 -14,

anybody i could not remember here God knows you and He has remembered you
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.