Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically (333158 Views)

6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by ada40: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
clarina: @Godsent..thank u so much for your continous prayers. U will defnitely reap the fruit of your labour in this group. Just this morning, I was having doubts whether hears prayers at all, I told him in my mind to show me sign with light to prove that he hears. Immediately, light came on in my room instantly, I'm still in shock & in tears as I'm typing this. So my sisters & brotherss, God is listening & watching our actions, let's not relent. Incase you have doubts like I did today. Hold on keep praying & he will answer. You all Remain blessed

God is a faithful God he keep to his word when we keep to his commandment I learnt this from servant Vic. and it is helping me a lot.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2013
sotum2: @ All, happy celebration.

@ Clarina, God answers prayers, I am a living proof, all we need to do is to be asking for forgiveness of sin every time and keep to the principles of God (His Commandments) and we surly see his hand upon our lives at the right time. We all need the grace to keep his principles

How is you little boy now, I hope you are in touch with Servant Vic. because he may still pray with you if your boy's case is emergency, always speak with him for guidance.

my boy is fine now i will call Servant Vic today after d service so he will pray 4 him also he prayed 4 me already and asked me 2 be praying for forgiveness till i come next month i just wish God will grant him total healing. i want 2 ask a question; when am going 4 d deliverance am i to pay any money ? cuz i went 2 one church in abj n d pple dere sed i will bring a tangible seed so dat 2 seal my deliverance n its got 2 be money so is it d same here?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2013
nancy1985:

my boy is fine now i will call Servant Vic today after d service so he will pray 4 him also he prayed 4 me already and asked me 2 be praying for forgiveness till i come next month i just wish God will grant him total healing. i want 2 ask a question; when am going 4 d deliverance am i to pay any money ? cuz i went 2 one church in abj n d pple dere sed i will bring a tangible seed so dat 2 seal my deliverance n its got 2 be money so is it d same here?

Hahahahahaa!
@Nancy1985, forgive my laughing at the above. Truth is that such things do happen a lot. If you go through people's experiences here a lot of them have in one way or the other had an encounter with such deliverance ministers or pastors.

I can remember vividly an experience I had in 2011, a pastor did ask that I saw a seed in the form of procuring a very expensive pulpit and it must not be less than 120k which will be presented to his church. He said he will be praying with the pulpit so that no evil altar can stand against my wedding plans/marriage eventually.
The funny side of the whole episode was the the lady I was to get married to then was resident in Lagos, I was in PH and the pastor happens to be a pastor to her girlfriend who she meet in Benin when she did chief bridesmaid for her friend.

When I narrated the incident to a friend of mine who is also in the deliverance ministry, he said what the Pastor would have asked me to do if he was not after his personal gain/his belle, would have been for me to go to any church/ministry of my choice or even my local church and sow the seed without asking me bring it to his church and not even giving me a specific item/price tag of what to sow.

Servant Vic that I've come to know does not collect money from anybody, he will rather use his own money/credit to call you and pray with you. He uses his own money to do charity work to the less privilege.
Last month I was there, a Lady that came from Abuja wanted to give him money he was telling her not to worry, I noticed the ushers were smiling. when she insisted he told her to go to the back and ask for the person in charge of the welfare/less privilege purse and give them the money to them, that they know what to do with it. According to Servant Vic, "freely God has given you the gift/anointing you are operating with, freely you are to use it to glorify His Holy name and not for your personal gain. He who has called you will surely provide for your needs"

Sincerely people are genuinely called by God into the deliverance ministry but along the line, some of them misses their call and decided to use their gift for their personal/selfish gains. God once He has given you a gift doesn't take it back. There are genuine MOG around but we need to be careful and be vigilant!

@All wishing you a glorious day!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
nancy1985:

Servant Vic dont collect money, he is not after your money but what he can give to you
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
nancy1985:

My sister i dont think servant Vic is that kind of a man of God who hawk prayers and prophecies around. I have been calling him for the past one three days now, and right from the first time I called him to this moment, he has not asked me for Recharge card which is a common trend with other new churches where you have to be the one that will recharge and feed the man of God with your sacrifice offering, seed of faith, etc.

@All, that are going, I have finally gotten my booking number for on the 31st Deliverance session. May the good Lord speedily answer us in Jesus name.

@Mama Godsent, show face na, and to all, let us keep this thread going.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Thank u all 4 ur response if not for one good woman dat has gift of vision i for even fall into one that was how one asked me to go bring sand 4rm my villa,coconut etc plus 20k i had 2 beg him 2 10k immediately i left dere i called d woman 2 tell her she a true Man of God wouldn't ask me 4 a dime. she said am still jjc in Nigeria and i dnt knw aw d system works now d man is calling me tellin me i disappointed him and all dat.....but i bliv Servant Vic cuz of d testimonies am seeing here and i bliv mine is comin pretty soon.i had dis dream dat two Men of God were delivering me and i was manifesting after my deliverance the main man sed 2 me u are free u will get 2 ur destiny and i bliv after dis all d challenges i and my family are facing will be over. i cnt just wait 4 dis exam 2 be over
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
nancy1985: Thank u all 4 ur response if not for one good woman dat has gift of vision i for even fall into one that was how one asked me to go bring sand 4rm my villa,coconut etc plus 20k i had 2 beg him 2 10k immediately i left dere i called d woman 2 tell her she a true Man of God wouldn't ask me 4 a dime. she said am still jjc in Nigeria and i dnt knw aw d system works now d man is calling me tellin me i disappointed him and all dat.....but i bliv Servant Vic cuz of d testimonies am seeing here and i bliv mine is comin pretty soon.i had dis dream dat two Men of God were delivering me and i was manifesting after my deliverance the main man sed 2 me u are free u will get 2 ur destiny and i bliv after dis all d challenges i and my family are facing will be over. i cnt just wait 4 dis exam 2 be over

Have you naretted this dream to servant Vic for better interpretation and see if he will attend to your case like aderome's where he prayed via phone and she felt the manifestation?
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 18, 2013
sotum2:

Have you naretted this dream to servant Vic for better interpretation and see if he will attend to your case like aderome's where he prayed via phone and she felt the manifestation?

Yes i have he prayed 4 me on tuesday i had d dream on sunday night. he asked me 2 stand on my bed he prayed i fell even 2 d floor den i coughed out saliva but he sed it was nt ordinary saliva he prayed on it b4 i cleaned it, den he sed i shud always pray 4 forgiveness of sin till i come next month. meanwhile i did not manifest dis time he sed d demons are ashamed and he has placed dem dere till i come
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 6:35am On Oct 18, 2013
@All, Good morning and may the good lord answer his name in our lives in Jesus name

nancy1985:

Yes i have he prayed 4 me on tuesday i had d dream on sunday night. he asked me 2 stand on my bed he prayed i fell even 2 d floor den i coughed out saliva but he sed it was nt ordinary saliva he prayed on it b4 i cleaned it, den he sed i shud always pray 4 forgiveness of sin till i come next month. meanwhile i did not manifest dis time he sed d demons are ashamed and he has placed dem dere till i come

Great, you will be the next testifier IJN.

I will be going this month end with my wife because my blessed water has finished and I want our BFP from God, so I need to go for the Lord to come and deliver it to us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by waletu(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Good morning all, I have been monitoring this thread for a while now and to be candid i must confess that there is no falsehood from what I have been reading.

I am actually a minister of God in Egbeda, but to be candid with you things have refused to move on smoothly, presently my wife have left the matrimonial home leaving our two kids behind, because she said her mates are driving big cars, etc.

I dont know what to do, my dreams are not good at all, I eat in the dream, Animals chase me, masquerades/snakes chase me almost every night. I have done every fasting and prayers you can think of, attended 8 mountains in Less than seven months, attended 5 deverance session at MFM but still the same thing. Some times, when I come back from the deliverance ground, it will become worst as if why did you have to go for deliverance.

I dont know what to do, pls has anyone on this thread had this type of dream and went for deliverance iat servant vic ministry before?

Pls help, my life and my family are in danger.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2013
@Waletu,your case has been settled the moment you posted here, you are welcome to this thread of glorious conquerors. Your dream is nothing to compare to mine: I eat every day in the dream,I swim, I fly, bathing naked, seeing myself in my secondary school,seeing dead people(one gave me money oneday in the dream), Having intercourse in the dream,fighting with an unknown people,seeing many unpleasant thing in my dream. But after Servant Vic prayed for me on the phone,everything stopped,I also went for deliverance on August,after the deliverance,Servant Vic told me to go for WOFBI that the lord ask him to tell me that,my brother,my dream life has changed,so yours will surely change. Am also planing to go for this month's deliverance.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 11:46am On Oct 18, 2013
@Nancy1985,The Good Lord will perfect all that concerns you. your testimony is sure.
@All,Una Good morning oooo,let's not lose hope,God will see us through.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by julieton: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Goldenbaby how u dey o
@waletu, the God that used sevant vic to heal my mother from madness tru the blessed water and anointing oil
will not pass u by He will heal and deliver your home and ur life
make sure u go for the deliverance it helps alot
as for me am still hoping and using my blessed anointing oil/water small small i dnt want
it to finish and hoping for a bfp soon
cus d God that used servant vic to delivere my mum is able to use him to remove barreness from my life.
@osespice how 're u and ur lo? may God keep protecting u and ur household amen
@God's sent i hope u are fine i mis u mam
@All lets keep hope alive.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Goldenbaby(f): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
@Julieton,I dey kakaraka,just hoping on God for a miracle (not ttc matter oooo)
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Chi16(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Greetings to u mothers and fathers of great nation. Hop everybody is doing great. Noting much is hapening to me. Just dey de wait for my time. Dis ttc jorney is fustrating themselves seriously not me but one thing I kn for sure is dat I sha b a joyful mother of children someday. May God visit evryone of us before the end of dis year in Jesus name amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
sotum2: hi Godsent, I always have funny funny dreams,like eating in the dream, having sexual intercourse with strange women, dogs chasing me, etc and could this be why my sperm count is reading 00`? we have used all drugs and visited the best hospitals in Nigeria but things are not getting better. Please let me have the servant vic number, if God can use him to change our story, i am the only son of my mother and the only child of my father who is without a child (from a polygamous home and age is not on my wife's side)
l

@ Waletu, the above was mine write up when I came with almost similar dreams you are having, but to God be the glory not only did my evil dreams stoped my SA has moved from Zero count to 47million, it is only Jesus that can do this. Attend servant Vic deliverance and you will come and testify about the good work of God IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
Where's mama God's sent?how is everyone doing today?we are all blessed.

God our creator,we come to You today. forgive us our sins,all the known and unknown ones.everywhere we hav missed it,Lord forgive us.

Dady when we came to Your tabernacle,we saw Your hand in our lives and that is why we know that you are not dead.You are alive Lord,you ride on d wings of the air,Heaven is your throne and the earth is Your footstool.

Dady answer Your name in our lives,let us not go away empty the way we came.

We have no one else except thee,You are our Glory,our shield,our Healer and the lifter up of our heads.

Dady do what no man can do in our lives and all Glory shall return back to you.Even if we see nothing now,we are still thanking you,because we know You have heard and answered all our prayers in Jesus Might name we have prayed.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Amen to your prayers
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
mahogany28: Where's mama God's sent?how is everyone doing today?we are all blessed.

God our creator,we come to You today. forgive us our sins,all the known and unknown ones.everywhere we hav missed it,Lord forgive us.

Dady when we came to Your tabernacle,we saw Your hand in our lives and that is why we know that you are not dead.You are alive Lord,you ride on d wings of the air,Heaven is your throne and the earth is Your footstool.

Dady answer Your name in our lives,let us not go away empty the way we came.

We have no one else except thee,You are our Glory,our shield,our Healer and the lifter up of our heads.

Dady do what no man can do in our lives and all Glory shall return back to you.Even if we see nothing now,we are still thanking you,because we know You have heard and answered all our prayers in Jesus Might name we have prayed.Amen.

Ameeeeeeeeeeeen!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by pikinmama: 12:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 6:42am On Oct 19, 2013
Amen to your prayer mahogany!
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by aderome(f): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2013
@All, good morning and may God respond to our heart desire speedily IJN
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
All, my first wedding annivesary is today and tomorrow(19th and 20th Oct) i know when there is life, there is hope.
By this time next year i will be celebrating my anniversary with my twins(SHAMMAH AND SHILOH)in Jesus name.
Congrats to all other wedding anniversary celebrant.
Baby dust to all of us.
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by skimpychick(f): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY BOLANLE, MAY U CELEBRATE UR NXT WITH UR TWINS IJN.

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by visitor30(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bolanlevivian: All, my first wedding annivesary is today and tomorrow(19th and 20th Oct) i know when there is life, there is hope.
By this time next year i will be celebrating my anniversary with my twins(SHAMMAH AND SHILOH)in Jesus name.
Congrats to all other wedding anniversary celebrant.
Baby dust to all of us.

@Bolanieviian, Waaooooh! I can't believe this that I've a fellow anniversary mate in this wonderful house. 19th & 20th Oct is also my anniversary and coincidentally we are also believing God for a set of twins.
I join my faith with that of yours and others to receive this bfps in Jesus Name.
Happy wedding anniversary!!

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by sotum2: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
@Bolanlevivian and Visitor happy wedding anivesary.

My you celeberate the next one with your children and may we also rejioce with our own children also IJN

@mama Godsent where are thou?

1 Like

Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
Wowh visitor30, happy wedding aniversary, and may God grant unto us our heart desires in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Bolanlevivian: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Thanks Skimpychick and sotum2, may God grant unto you both double (twins)for your shame and pain in Jesus name
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by Rute(f): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bolanlevivian and visitor happy ann yo expectations will never be cut off IJMN. Amen
Re: How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically by mahogany28: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
Bolanlevivian: Thanks Skimpychick and sotum2, may God grant unto you both double shame and pain Jesus name

I don't quite get this prayer o madam.I reverse it and turn it to abundance of blessings ijn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (197) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Ordered Steps"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.