Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding (5378 Views)

Help My Girl Suddenly Started Demanding Toomuch / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / My Girl Suddenly Acts Cold N Doesn't Reply My Chats With Much Interests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
My girlfriend was a cool and satisfactory girl, she never ask me for too much and she's always content with what she's got. Just suddenly, she's become too demanding that she asks for things on a straight roll... I don't know maybe it because I talked to her about her refusal to make love with me as she claims she's a virgin after which I told her we should meet at my place on Sunday and since then she's almost killed me with billing. Its not as if I don't get her things, I get her things and give her money when I feel I can but now, she's been the one asking me ceaselessly that even this early morning, she woke me up with a call asking me money for her hair-do. I got so annoyed that I emphatically told her my mind and disappointment. I believe if you don't wanna make love with me, then maybe you shouldn't make love with my things either cos a relationship is very boring with love making. Ladies and my sharp bros, I'm I being too selfish or what cos I'm thinking the other way like quitting.
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
Without*
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by butta(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2013
Some girls r like that if u have the desire to give give to her don't quit the relationship on a silly excuse that she refused offering u sex . I always advise guys when going into relationship both parties should declare their intentions right from d beginning of d relationship by intention I mean what u both want to derive from d relationship . I bet u bfore u went into d relationship I have this feeling she told u no sex and u agreed y r u complaining ?
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Nope man... We didn't talk about that.
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by butta(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
U should have. So that both have could have a clearly defined relationship instead of waiting till now and u end up getting none. its better u discuss wiv her concerning ur not getting none and make up ur mind about her instead of sulking on her and u become fustrated to lack of no s ...............E....................................X
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by greatgod2012(f): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
Two things could be responsible here.......
1. Check her company, some of her friends might have been teaching her, calling her names, pushing her to demand.
OR
2. She might want to end the relationship very soon with you, hence, the attitude of "i must collect things from him b4 i leave him"............check her and yourself well, are you sure you have not offended her.
May God help you both.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thanks for your response... I don't think I've offended her. She just changed overnight and its pissing me up. And also, I wouldn't have wanted to discuss sex with a girl that we just started something with cos I think it should come natural and normal.
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by ednut1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
she don see maga

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by hidenconyo(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
she doesnt love u anymore
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Her friends are talking to her......

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by mysticgal(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
butta you are posting in every topic,hmmm some make sense and some dont.dont mind me
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by mysticgal(f): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2013
try and seat her down and ask her what her problem is,if syptoms persists after two weeks consult nl,think she wants call it quit*myopinion*
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Pacify: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
From your comments, there are two likely possibilities:

According to you: ...which I told her we should meet at my place on Sunday and since then she's almost killed me with billing

1. She probably must have seen things in your house to spur that greed in her. Believe me, I once had a girl like that.

2. She probably must have been pushed by friends or acquaintaces and might also want to get a quick bite at you before she runs off.

Finally, I think her attitude does not describe her as a virgin...oboy, that girl eye don tear!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by butta(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pacify: From your comments, there are two likely possibilities:

According to you: ...which I told her we should meet at my place on Sunday and since then she's almost killed me with billing

1. She probably must have seen things in your house to spur that greed in her. Believe me, I once had a girl like that.

2. She probably must have been pushed by friends or acquaintaces and might also want to get a quick bite at you before she runs off.

Finally, I think her attitude does not describe her as a virgin...oboy, that girl eye don tear!
I agree wiv u on dis and like u said that girl is not a virgin she just want to bite her last cherry and run off . Girls
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2013
emmboy: My girlfriend was a cool and satisfactory girl, she never ask me for too much and she's always content with what she's got. Just suddenly, she's become too demanding that she asks for things on a straight roll... I don't know maybe it because I talked to her about her refusal to make love with me as she claims she's a virgin after which I told her we should meet at my place on Sunday and since then she's almost killed me with billing. Its not as if I don't get her things, I get her things and give her money when I feel I can but now, she's been the one asking me ceaselessly that even this early morning, she woke me up with a call asking me money for her hair-do. I got so annoyed that I emphatically told her my mind and disappointment. I believe if you don't wanna make love with me, then maybe you shouldn't make love with my things either cos a relationship is very boring with love making. Ladies and my sharp bros, I'm I being too selfish or what cos I'm thinking the other way like quitting.

Please stop encouraging these foolliish gurls with money...Punnani is free sad
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by butta(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
mysticgal: butta you are posting in every topic,hmmm some make sense and some dont.dont mind me
my dear have u not seen were a girl will be giving a guy terms and conditions before dating him at the start of a relationship . Some define their relationship before theey even start

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by omijie7(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Dat gurl juz wnt 2 flex u o......u get run sharperly...
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by djeezy(m): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
byvan: Her friends are talking to her......
I couldn't agree less. I'm currently facing a situation akin to that of the OP's. She just started being too demanding out of the blue, I resemble her father!!!,then I took a closer look at the group of girls she now calls her friends. @op, her love for you may still be extant, but like they say, evil communication corrupts......
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Biim: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
I think she wants to trade the sex you asked for/will be receiving in exchange for money and other material things.
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Biim: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

Op's babe wants to do business with hers, hers isn't free. lol
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by butta(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
tellwisdom:

how is it freee ?
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by NwaTeacher1: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2013
The girl doesn't love u again. She is now out 4 business. Be wise
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2013
Thanks for your responses they were all read and noted. I don't even know what to think any longer but I think she must be talking to her friends... I'll try and know what she really wants as that would determine my staying or not. @ all, thanks once again.
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Jaybrizy(m): 1:11am On Jul 28, 2013
VIRGINS DON DEY SCARCE AND XPENSIVE O!
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by Godson201333(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2013
Jaybrizy: VIRGINS DON DEY SCARCE AND XPENSIVE O!

so na dat one u dey find?go publish am for newspaper nah!
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2013
These acclaimed 'virgins' won't fail to disappoint grin

Dude, release the leash..let her go jur
Re: When A Girl Suddenly Starts Becoming Too Demanding by dBard: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2013
Dnt know how long I am t reiterate this: Relationships Are NOT For Kids'.

@o.p..go get a life or an ashi, u obviously undecideddnt deserve her

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Player To Commit / This Is Why Guys Should Stop Tying Their Shoe Lace In Front Of A Lady (pic) / Never Marry An Ebonyi Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.