Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

................ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ................ (31310 Views)

Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP / Kogi Speaker In Fatal Accident, Driver Dies, Speaker Survives / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ................ by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
Artistree:
You and a certain SimonAndal are no worse than the devil himself. I mean, wherever are you from? Your posts NEVER EVER make sense, y? Who did this to u? Pray tell, how could anyone be so wicked as to spoil a fellow human being like you? If I knew who did this to you, I'd have long gone to beg d person to undo it!!! Smh in utter disbelief...
WHO DID WHAT TO ME ?
1 JOHN 4 VS 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. THATS WHY YOU MADE YOUR POST

1 Like

Re: ................ by ausbones(m): 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
RIP and condolences the their Families
Re: ................ by darkashes(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Did he die on a state or federal road?

RIP
shagari road
Re: ................ by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
dark ashes: shagari road

That makes it Federal.. screw you GEJ... screw you angry grin
Re: ................ by slimfit1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2013
Death is certain you can't control it. I hope one day we will learn how to learn from our mistakes. I doubt it we have short memories in Nigeria we never learn from our past.
Re: ................ by Mintayo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: WHO DID WHAT TO ME ?
1 JOHN 4 VS 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. THATS WHY YOU MADE YOUR POST

guy please you are misleading people,there is nothing like reincarnation-it is message from the pit of hell-please,stop twisting the bible!
Re: ................ by yuzedo: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BRUV YUZEDO WHATS GOOD. YES AFTER HE PAYS FOR THAT HE RETURNS WITH CLEAN SLATE. THEN WHATEVER HE LOGS ON TO THAT CLEAN SLATE WILL BE PAID IN NEXT LIFE. LOL NO CARRY-OVER OF PUNISHMENTS OVER 4 LIFE-TIMES. BOOK OF HEBREWS SAYS ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE. IT DOES NOT ACCRUE. AND PEOPLE LIKE HITLER AND IDI-AMIN ARE RAISED UP BY THE LORD AS MASS PUNISHMENT FOR PEOPLE. MAYBE THE SIN IN THE LAND IS SO GREAT AND THE LORD WANTS TO CLEAN HOUSE AND PASS JUDGEMENT TO MANY PEOPLE AT ONCE, HE WOULD RAISE UP A TYRANT LIKE STALIN HITLER AND IDI-AMIN. SO WHILE THEY ARE DOING THEIR EVIL DEED, THEY ARE NOT COERCED INTO DOING IT SO THAT THE LORD IS KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. HAVING AN EVIL MAN CLEAN HOUSE AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVING THE EVIL MAN SIN AGAINST HIS OWN SOUL WITH HIS ACTS. SO HE ( IDI-AMIN ETC ) GETS A VIOLENT JUDGEMENT IN NEXT LIFE BUT IT DOES NOT CARRY OVER PAST THE NEXT LIFE.
Ok makes sense. One more question, if a nigga was a hero, you know, killed many many bad guys and shït, does he also get to die a violent death next life, even though he was on a righteous crusade? If your answer is no, I have another question; who determines a bad guy and a good guy, and what crusade is right or wrong?

Meanwhile, bro, what is the punishment in the after-life for fornicators? I mean, do we they get to like, u know, be sex-slaves (in a good, kinky kinda way)? tongue

Finally bruh, any admonition for all them NL babes hoarding punny from us? Surely, there must be a punishment for them in their next life nah?! I've been logging into this fuuuuck-up site since 1994, no punny, no ice-cream laps, nothing! angry angry help us talk to NL babes bro.. cry thanks angry
Re: ................ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

guy please you are misleading people,there is nothing like reincarnation-it is message from the pit of hell-please,stop twisting the bible!
JOHN AND ELIJAH ARE THE SAME PEOPLE.

MATTHEW 11 VS 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come <<< REINCARNATION.
Re: ................ by Mintayo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BRUV YUZEDO WHATS GOOD. YES AFTER HE PAYS FOR THAT HE RETURNS WITH CLEAN SLATE. THEN WHATEVER HE LOGS ON TO THAT CLEAN SLATE WILL BE PAID IN NEXT LIFE. LOL NO CARRY-OVER OF PUNISHMENTS OVER 4 LIFE-TIMES. BOOK OF HEBREWS SAYS ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE. IT DOES NOT ACCRUE. AND PEOPLE LIKE HITLER AND IDI-AMIN ARE RAISED UP BY THE LORD AS MASS PUNISHMENT FOR PEOPLE. MAYBE THE SIN IN THE LAND IS SO GREAT AND THE LORD WANTS TO CLEAN HOUSE AND PASS JUDGEMENT TO MANY PEOPLE AT ONCE, HE WOULD RAISE UP A TYRANT LIKE STALIN HITLER AND IDI-AMIN. SO WHILE THEY ARE DOING THEIR EVIL DEED, THEY ARE NOT COERCED INTO DOING IT SO THAT THE LORD IS KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE. HAVING AN EVIL MAN CLEAN HOUSE AND AT THE SAME TIME HAVING THE EVIL MAN SIN AGAINST HIS OWN SOUL WITH HIS ACTS. SO HE ( IDI-AMIN ETC ) GETS A VIOLENT JUDGEMENT IN NEXT LIFE BUT IT DOES NOT CARRY OVER PAST THE NEXT LIFE.

stop this please,the Bible say it has been appointed for man to die once,after that judgement!
Re: ................ by manny4life(m): 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

stop this please,the Bible say it has been appointed for man to die once,after that judgement!

The Bible said at the last days, there shall be FALSE preachings, so do now worry bout him. Those who will be misled, very unfortunate to them. I know the Bible well enough for someone to parade FALSE teachings in front me. The Bible said, FOOLISH QUESTIONS, DO NOT ANSWER. The same applies to comments as well, do not respond.

Meanwhile RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: ................ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
yuzedo:
Ok makes sense. One more question, if a nigga was a hero, you know, killed many many bad guys and shït, does he also get to die a violent death next life, even though he was on a righteous crusade? If your answer is no, I have another question; who determines a bad guy and a good guy, and what crusade is right or wrong?

Meanwhile, bro, what is the punishment in the after-life for fornicators? I mean, do we they get to like, u know, be sex-slaves (in a good, kinky kinda way)? tongue

Finally bruh, any admonition for all them NL babes hoarding punny from us? Surely, there must be a punishment for them in their next life nah?! I've been logging into this fuuuuck-up site since 1994, no punny, no ice-cream laps, nothing! angry angry help us talk to NL babes bro.. cry thanks angry
grin grin THE LAW IS CLEAR BRUV, THOU SHALL NOT KILL. NO SUCH THING AS A HERO KILLING BAD GUYS. WHO MADE THE HERO JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER ? WHY IS HE PLAYING GOD ?

WHO DETERMINES A BAD GUY AND A GOOD GUY ? THE LAW IN THE BIBLE. THE ONLY RIGHT CRUSADE IS TO TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED

PUNISHMENT FOR FORNICATORS ? WELL YOU KNOW FORNICATION IS HEAVY SIN. WHEN YOU SLEEP WITH A WOMAN AND LEAVE, YOU HAVE DEFILED THAT WOMANS BODY FOR HER FUTURE HUSBAND. A MAN IS SUPPOSED TO MARRY AN UNDEFILED WOMAN ( A VIRGIN ). SO FORNICATION LEAVES A BUNCH OF DEFILED WOMEN FOR OTHER MEN TO MARRY. THIS IS HEAVY STUFF. HOWEVER I AM NOT THE LORD SO I CANT TELL YOU WHAT PUNISHMENT YOU WOULD GET.

NL BABES NOT GIVING YOU PUNNY ? CANT HELP YOU WITH THAT BRUV. THATS BEYOND MY SCOPE grin
Re: ................ by yuzedo: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: WHO DID WHAT TO ME ?
Oba-D!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: ................ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

SAYS THE BIBLICAL ILLITERATE

HEBREWS 9 VS 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment NOW I WOULD HOPE YOU ARE A STRONG ENGLISH SCHOLAR OR ELSE YOU WILL MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE MOST ENGLISH-CHALLENGED PEOPLE MAKE. IT SAYS IT IS APPOINTED UNTO MEN ONCE TO DIE AND AFTER THAT THE JUDGEMENT. WHAT THAT MEANS IS ONE JUDGEMENT PER LIFE LIVED. THINK AND RUMINATE ON VERSES INTROSPECTIVELY BEFORE DRAWING REPROBATE CONCLUSIONS TO WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. THANK YOU. NEXTTTT
Re: ................ by Mintayo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: JOHN AND ELIJAH ARE THE SAME PEOPLE.

MATTHEW 11 VS 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come <<< REINCARNATION.

Jesus was refering to Him as Elijah of His own time.
(i am sure you know the kind of life Elijah lived)
Re: ................ by manny4life(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

His problem is he reads an excerpt, but doesn't write before/after supporting chapters...
Re: ................ by yuzedo: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
manny4life:

The Bible said at the last days, there shall be FALSE preachings, so do now worry bout him. Those who will be misled, very unfortunate to them. I know the Bible well enough for someone to parade FALSE teachings in front me. The Bible said, FOOLISH QUESTIONS, DO NOT ANSWER. The same applies to comments as well, do not respond.

Meanwhile RIP to the deceased.
Manny, bro, c'mon. Are you and Obadiah competing for tithe-paying congregation? grin let's chill out man, smoke a blunt, drink some beer, and fÚc... Oh look at the time, so late! I have to catch my flight! grin wink

1 Like

Re: ................ by manny4life(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
yuzedo:
Manny, bro, c'mon. Are you and Obadiah competing for tithe-paying congregation? grin let's chill out man, smoke a blunt, drink some beer, and fÚc... Oh look at the time, so late! I have to catch my flight! grin wink

Competing ke?

The dude talks like someone high on cheep crack.... LOL, let he quit misleading people.
Re: ................ by gnykelly(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
*the guy is damn cute.*thread derailed. * RIP MR. Shagari
Re: ................ by amanatulah(f): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
mmmustapha: May Allah (s.w.a) grant him Aljanna firdausi ameen, we all gonna die 1day

Allahuma Amin!
Re: ................ by manny4life(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

Mathew 11 11-14

Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subjected to violence,d and violent people have been raiding it. 13For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15Whoever has ears, let them hear.

How does this translate into Reincarnation?
Re: ................ by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

OK I SEE YOU ARE GOING TO BE A STUBBORN CUSTOMER. LETS TRY ANOTHER VERSE

MATTHEW 17 VS And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?

11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.

12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
Re: ................ by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
YET ANOTHER ONE
2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared
Re: ................ by juman(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
Even they also die of road accident.
Re: ................ by ibraivory: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
Ebenezerk2: Too much of comfort kills at times
dey shld also feel d pitch wc d poor is going tru wit d bad road. Wateva d rich mk 4 demselves it is wat dey wil get. Private jet o na death,road o na death til dey do d rite tin. Good roads. R.I.P
Re: ................ by yuzedo: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin THE LAW IS CLEAR BRUV, THOU SHALL NOT KILL. NO SUCH THING AS A HERO KILLING BAD GUYS. WHO MADE THE HERO JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER ? WHY IS HE PLAYING GOD ?

WHO DETERMINES A BAD GUY AND A GOOD GUY ? THE LAW IN THE BIBLE. THE ONLY RIGHT CRUSADE IS TO TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED
(((((((( SCREECH )))))))
Bro! There a big lacuna I see! A flaw in that postulation. I mean, God commanded people to kill for him and shÏt! There were soldiers for fighting Israel (God's) cause! Samson slew God's enemies! (Violent death, I know) tbut somebody like Moses who wasn't a solier also committed murder. Did he reincarnate and die in a high-speed car horse/chariot crash?? undecided what happens to all those people who killed on God's command? Exemption from the inevitable fate/rule, perhaps? undecided
Re: ................ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
AND THATS IT. I AM DONE ARGUING WITH REPROBATE BIBLICAL ILLITERATES. I WOULD ONLY ENTERTAIN THOSE WHO SERIOUSLY NEED ENLIGHTENMENT NOT SCOFFERS AND GAINSAYERS
Re: ................ by Mintayo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: YET ANOTHER ONE
2 ESDRAS 14 VS 35 For after death shall the judgment come, when we shall live again: and then shall the names of the righteous be manifest, and the works of the ungodly shall be declared

2 EDRAS?
Wait a minute? You are mormon? Christ.Romans 1: 18-25. Rev 22:18-19.
Jesus loves You.
I am out!
Re: ................ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2013
yuzedo:
(((((((( SCREECH )))))))
Bro! There a big lacuna I see! A flaw in that postulation. I mean, God commanded people to kill for him and shÏt! There were soldiers for fighting Israel (God's) cause! Samson slew God's enemies! (Violent death, I know) tbut somebody like Moses who wasn't a solier also committed murder. Did he reincarnate and die in a high-speed car horse/chariot crash?? undecided what happens to all those people who killed on God's command? Exemption from the inevitable fate/rule, perhaps? undecided
ONE THING YOU WOULD FIND OUT IS THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN HEBREW.IT IS NOT REALLY 'THOU SHALL NOT KILL'. IN HEBREW IT IS 'THOU SHALL NOT MURDER'. IF YOU READ HEBREW YOU WILL SEE THAT MISTAKE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_shall_not_murder SO YOU CAN KILL IN SELF DEFENSE. BUT YOU CANT MURDER SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A THREAT TO YOU
Re: ................ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
Mintayo:

2 EDRAS?
Wait a minute? You are mormon? Christ.Romans 1: 18-25. Rev 22:18-19.
Jesus loves You.
I am out!
LOOK AT THIS REPROBATE BRUTE BEAST. ESDRAS IS WRITTEN BY EZRA. IT IS PART OF THE KJV 1611.
Re: ................ by yuzedo: 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: ONE THING YOU WOULD FIND OUT IS THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN HEBREW.IT IS NOT REALLY 'THOU SHALL NOT KILL'. IN HEBREW IT IS 'THOU SHALL NOT MURDER'. IF YOU READ HEBREW YOU WILL SEE THAT MISTAKE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_shall_not_murder SO YOU CAN KILL IN SELF DEFENSE. BUT YOU CANT MURDER SOMEONE WHO IS NOT A THREAT TO YOU
Moses MURDERED bro! wink
Re: ................ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2013
yuzedo:
Moses MURDERED bro! wink
AND I AM SURE HE PAID FOR IT. A LOT OF PROPHETS GOT KILLED. JEREMIAH GOT LYNCHED AND THROWN IN A TRASH DUMP SITE ETC ETC HOWEVER AFTER THE DEATH OF CHRIST, THEY GOT SEALED AND GRACE MEANING THEIR SINS ARE FORGIVEN TILL THE SECOND COMING. THEY ARE NOW ABOVE THE LAW. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE ELECT ALSO KNOWN AS THE FIRST FRUIT. THE LORD PARDONED THEM.
Re: ................ by akatonero(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
nwando:

[size=18pt]Chineke God
What type of question is this?
Afam
[/size]
shocked shocked shocked
Not at all he died on a local road!!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines: President Buhari Reacts As 157 Die In Plane Crash / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency / Melaye’s Assassination Attempt: Court Drops Criminal Charges Against Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.