Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

................ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ................ (31309 Views)

Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP / Kogi Speaker In Fatal Accident, Driver Dies, Speaker Survives / Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ................ by kelz91(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
rip to d dead boiz
Re: ................ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
ANYWAY WE ARE DERAILING THE THREAD. ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST. SHALOM
Re: ................ by Engineer96(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: ................ by adexsimply(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: ANYWAY WE ARE DERAILING THE THREAD. ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST. SHALOM
am just short of words..as in i dont knw wat to say..as in words failed me..as in am dumbfounded... as in am befuddled..as in i am confounded lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ................ by Venchy: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
[size=16pt]Mutua Dole, standard for everyone, wether you've not receive your salary for the past 6 month, Authority Stealing, Kidnappers, 419, MEND or Boko Haram.[/size]
Re: ................ by ylaa(f): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
chiover: Poor boys.is a pity

NO BE "poor boy IS a pity" na poor boy ITS a pity. cheers.

1 Like

Re: ................ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
adexsimply: am just short of words..as in i dont knw wat to say..as in words failed me..as in am dumbfounded... as in am befuddled..as in i am confounded lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LOL YEAH THATS THE POWER OF THE WORD. IT IS LIKE A TWO EDGED SWORD PIERCING EVERY FIBRE IN YOUR BODY grin
Re: ................ by adexsimply(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
ylaa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ................ by adexsimply(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: LOL YEAH THATS THE POWER OF THE WORD. IT IS LIKE A TWO EDGED SWORD PIERCING EVERY FIBRE IN YOUR BODY grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ................ by kalunomics(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: I WONDER WHAT HE DID IN PAST LIFE TO RECEIVE SUCH A JUDGEMENT. ASHES TO ASHES AND DUST TO DUST
they said we should always respect people's beliefs and choices... and here I am respecting this madness
Re: ................ by flyforall: 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
YOUNG LIFE CUT SHORT....RIP
Re: ................ by DonaldGenes(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
usayab: Inna lillai wa inna illahim rajuun!. Allay ya jikan su. Ameen thumma Ameem!
Abeq someone should help me interprete this o
Re: ................ by Awsome5645(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
It is appointed to all men to die after that the judgment. May his soul r.i.p
Re: ................ by tomzman: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
RIP to the dead. Death is a respecter of no one.
Re: ................ by sweetnigga(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
obadiah777: A NEW BORN BABY IS ONLY NEW BORN IN THE FLESH. GOD DOES NOT DEAL WITH THE FLESH. THATS CARNAL. ONLY MAN DEALS WITH THE FLESH. GOD DEALS WITH THE SOUL ( SPIRIT ). THE SOUL IN THAT NEW BORN BABY IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD AND IS LOGGING IN ITS 'HARD DRIVE' SOME MAJOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE. SO IF A 10 YEAR OLD GETS SHOT IN THE HEAD. A 10 YEAR OLD DID NOT GET KILLED. WHAT HAPPENED IS A SOUL THAT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD RECEIVED JUDGEMENT FOR SINS COMMITTED WHILE IN THE FLESH IN PRIOR LIFE. THE SOUL SHEDS ITS EARTHLY BODY PERIODICALLY IN DEATH AND THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME IS BORN INTO A NEW BODY AS A NEW BORN. ITS CALLED REINCARNATION. AND YES ITS IN THE BIBLE ( I CAN ALREADY SEE REPROBATES POSTING THEIR DISBELIEF ABOUT REINCARNATION )
hmmmm! Teacher no teach person leprosy here o!
Re: ................ by Nicepoker(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
samm_miey: Sadly,GEJ never thinks in that manner.
u are a prized fool
Re: ................ by Tinkybabe(f): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
AWWW..RIP cute guy
Re: ................ by pulel(f): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
May their gentle souls rests in perfect peace. Saw d 3 of them just a couple of days ago at my parents'. Allah gafarta musu, ameen.
Re: ................ by blessedwilly: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
in this world two things are involve: a time to be born and a time to die. a time to mourn and a time to be mourned. a time to laugh and a time to be laughed at. a time to pity and a time to bee pitied. i howl out loud and i mourn fellow Patriot of Nigeria. R.I.P.
cry cry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ................ by bethnals: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2013
rip kawai.
Re: ................ by murtalaa(m): 12:38am On Apr 20, 2013
RIP lukman

1 Like

Re: ................ by murtalaa(m): 12:39am On Apr 20, 2013
RIP buddy

Re: ................ by gitfmomurla: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2013
Hello,
How is everything with you As I whisper my prayer today I went into search for a trust friendship I picked interest on you when i saw your profile and decided to contact you,I believe God have a purpose.I will be glad if you respond immediately at my email address (healingodion@yahoo.co.uk)I will also tell you more about myself and my pictures please kindly accept my request
Re: ................ by biolabee(m): 1:07am On Apr 20, 2013
adexsimply: am just short of words..as in i dont knw wat to say..as in words failed me..as in am dumbfounded... as in am befuddled..as in i am confounded lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i weak shocked shocked shocked
Re: ................ by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Marathon bombing Suspect No. 2 is alive and in custody

https://www.nairaland.com/1263643/breaking-news-boston-marathon-bombing#15327746
Re: ................ by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 20, 2013
Very soon someone would say TB Joshua prophesied this. Watch and see angry
Re: ................ by Temitopekc(f): 3:48am On Apr 20, 2013
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: ................ by mariblizzy(f): 3:56am On Apr 20, 2013
gistyinka: Deputy Governor of Sokoto State Sons died yesterday on horrible fatal accident , Alhaji Mukthar Shagari died yesterday afternoon. Alhaji Mukthar Shagari was on his way to Sokoto from his base in Abuja when he lost control of his car. Luqman and his friend Ghaddaffi (pictured above in the passenger sit), died instantly. The one at the back miraculously survived the accident. Luqman’s car was burnt beyond recognition. (pictured below right)

The photo below left was the last photo the friends took in the car before the accident yesterday. Luqman is survived by a wife and a son.

http://www.gistyinka.com/breaking-news-deputy-governor-of-sokoto-state-sons-dies-of-car-accident/
eyah may his gentel soul rest in peace...
Re: ................ by AroOkigbo(m): 5:19am On Apr 20, 2013
ylaa:

IT'S
Re: ................ by Solozzo(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: A NEW BORN BABY IS ONLY NEW BORN IN THE FLESH. GOD DOES NOT DEAL WITH THE FLESH. THATS CARNAL. ONLY MAN DEALS WITH THE FLESH. GOD DEALS WITH THE SOUL ( SPIRIT ). THE SOUL IN THAT NEW BORN BABY IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD AND IS LOGGING IN ITS 'HARD DRIVE' SOME MAJOR SINS FROM PREVIOUS LIFE. SO IF A 10 YEAR OLD GETS SHOT IN THE HEAD. A 10 YEAR OLD DID NOT GET KILLED. WHAT HAPPENED IS A SOUL THAT IS THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD RECEIVED JUDGEMENT FOR SINS COMMITTED WHILE IN THE FLESH IN PRIOR LIFE. THE SOUL SHEDS ITS EARTHLY BODY PERIODICALLY IN DEATH AND THEN AFTER A PERIOD OF TIME IS BORN INTO A NEW BODY AS A NEW BORN. ITS CALLED REINCARNATION. AND YES ITS IN THE BIBLE ( I CAN ALREADY SEE REPROBATES POSTING THEIR DISBELIEF ABOUT REINCARNATION )

How do you know about these myths as truth. Any evidence for your beliefs?

So possible causes of RTA eg bad roads, drunkenness, careless driving mean nothing to you? Get real man and stop dwelling in monasteries

RIP Lukman and may God/Allah grant courage too your family to bear the loss.
Re: ................ by Solozzo(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2013
obadiah777: JOHN AND ELIJAH ARE THE SAME PEOPLE.

MATTHEW 11 VS 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come <<< REINCARNATION.

Is the bible not written by men? Funny you live your life by an old book of 2000 years old, not related to your culture, is never editable, written by Jews and ancient Greeks. And brought by the british to Africa to enslave and brainwash people.You are living in the past and experiencing colonial mentality.

Read James Page, the Jesus myth and the Christ enigma. Then come back to comment.
Re: ................ by horleryeday92(m): 7:08am On Apr 20, 2013
rest in peace bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appointing Osinbajo As Coordinator Is An Impeachable Offence – Adegboruwa / 17 Chinese Illegal Miners: FG Mounts Pressure On Osun To Surrender Suspects / Lagos Mention In Buhari's Interview Not Reference To Tinubu, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.