Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (30416 Views)

Why Dipping Bread Inside Tea Is Wrong [habit Clinic] / Picture Of A Nigeria Police Eating Beans And Bread In The Bush / Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by chlowi(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2013
@least its nt a sin ba? Neither illegal, and pls who made d ettiques of eating ? A naturally imperfect being called human ba ? Pls NLer however u want to eat you meal do as u so please , so far u do not inconvienience others
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by AGgal(f): 10:11am On May 07, 2013
I grew up to see it as a bad habit but eating bread n tea is lyk punishment to me so wen am eating it alone i dip it in tea to make it finish faster n save me d stress
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Gennyz(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2013
INVEST IN PIGGERY, EARN 50% OF YOUR CAPITAL INVESTMENT EVERY YEAR.

NOTE: Investor will only need to buy the needed things; you don’t need to risk your money by giving cash. Every detail where is subject to further independent inquiry

I got along with a good friend of mine, who took me through Pig Farming, he started with
4 Female Pigs
2 Male Pigs
On December 2010, today he has grown a total 213 pigs (1 year 7months now)
1 pig = #50,000 - #70,000
213 pigs= #10,650,000 million @ N50,000
It takes 10-12 months to have it grown to the fullest, 1 female can give birth twice a year, with an average birth rate of 25-30 pigs per year.

The demand for puck meat is very high today, even Lagos state Government is ready to give free land for large scale Pig Farmers; China today can only get 60% from their puck from Britain. Lots of companies abroad are looking for pig farms to book meat; all they need is a steady supply, if you doubt me simply check China’s online biggest market, you will be amazed.

Am looking for a Partner, who can invest #350,000 only, I will do the entire dirty job on the following terms.
1. Once you receive a total sum of #1,750,000 from the joint venture, the deal is called off.
2. Investor is free to know everything except my client base.
3. Every Internal transaction must go through the bank for record purposes.
4. An investor must have personnel in the farm to protect his/her interest (optional), and report directly to him, and must be a male not female to aid me in the farm.

ANNUAL FINANCIAL PROJECTION:
Am looking forth to growing 200-300 pigs every year, putting my financial benefit at the tone of #14,000,000 -#21,000,000 annually @ N70,000 each.

LIST ITEMS TO BUY
1. Feed N90,000 for (first and second generation)
2. Rent and Animal Pen N100,000
3. Water tank ***
4. Medication ***
5. Housing for the Pigs
6. Baby Pigs N50,000
7. Water and other expenses N110,000 the only cash that will be giving to be to enable me take care of the farm.

call me on 07032149190 or royalprince005@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by vm26: 10:15am On May 07, 2013
i think 95 percent of pple dd it when they were kids.but as an adult its absurd

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Joe892: 10:24am On May 07, 2013
That is child play,dipping Bread in tea cup.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by successking: 10:29am On May 07, 2013
Those condemning it have no reasons whatsoever. They're just expressing their feelings about the subject matter. I challeng you to tell us why it's bad.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by lawizle(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2013
Bliss
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 07, 2013
Hmm mm coolHmm mm
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2013
Bad manners or good manners,it doesnt stop it from digesting.does dipping in tea infect it with bacteria?isnt it the same finger used to put the bread in the mouth the same used to dip in tea? I dont dip in public but in the confines of my house and family,i dont give a rats a*ss.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2013
ONLY 3 CLASS OF PEOPLE DIP THEIR BREAD IN TEA
1-CHILDREN ( ITS CUTE )
2-RE-TARDED PEOPLE ( WELL THEY DONT KNOW NO BETTER )
3-HUMAN BEASTS ( WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A RAZZ BEAST ? ) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2013
For me I can't help it when the tea is too hot. I can only sip if the tea is just warm, just deep it
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by mbourie(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2013
Is dunking vernacular or pigeon English? Bone!!!!!!! The white men used Jill has an example in Longman dictionary; why not Iyabo? I am on the verge of dunking my coaster biscuit inside water... Oya sarewa gba haters of dunking...lolz
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2013
emmydee: Simple bad manners not just "bad table manners". It makes u look foolish, uncultured, uncivilized & unfit to exist among normal human beings.

THANKYOU!
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:20am On May 07, 2013
obadiah777: ONLY 3 CLASS OF PEOPLE DIP THEIR BREAD IN TEA
1-CHILDREN ( ITS CUTE )
2-RE-TARDED PEOPLE ( WELL THEY DONT KNOW NO BETTER )
3-HUMAN BEASTS ( WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A RAZZ BEAST ? ) grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So says the gospel of Buzugee

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:22am On May 07, 2013
I even hate eating tea and bread...menh e no dey belle full me..... grin
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by piagetskinner(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2013
undecidedEither u dip bread inside tea or not, every thing go still mix insyd ya belle...so what's the big deal
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Candour(m): 11:40am On May 07, 2013
Hurrayy!!!!Finally my darling wife will stop slating me since i've got plenty comrades in the act grin grin

This thread shows its a more widespread practice than most people think.

My parents tried to stop me when growing up but i started it again in University and have not stopped since then.I derive a kind of satisfaction from dipping my bread in tea that i can't explain.My wife tries her best to stop me by putting jam,butter or mayonnaise on the bread before i eat as she knows i can't stand them mixing with the tea grin grin

my wife who complains about my bread in tea as bush mentality loves kunu and fura denunu a great deal and i consider them too local for my liking grin grin

as you can see,no hard and fast rule.different strokes for different folks

live and let live fellow black Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by kekilika: 11:50am On May 07, 2013
dipping of bread is for easy swallow if you are not using jam, mayonaise, or any liquid cream. Be free, the society wud always frown at thing if it doesnt suit her. How do sick patient eat bread and tea in the hospital? Is bad habit here shey! When they smell/inhale the scent of their tea. Over here, it wrong to smell your food on the table
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 07, 2013
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin So says the gospel of Buzugee
YES MAAM wink
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2013
So disgusting! I did it when i was little, but now it just irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by ChiSun27(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2013
Popowaa: I dont do it because i dont even like eating bread with liquid food since it makes me wanna puke.It's either i eat the bread first or eat it after the tea.

obviously, u r not 9jan.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 07, 2013
AND WHY THE FORK YOU NIGERIANS DRANKIN TEA IN 100 DEGREE CENTIGRADE NIGERIAN HEAT ? HOP OFF YOUR COLONIAL MASTERS NUTSAC *SMDH*
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by ChiSun27(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2013
Used 2 do it in those dayz...but thank God 4 BIG BOYS thngz.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Dansalau: 12:09pm On May 07, 2013
its ok, when you are alone or within your people, i mean family and close friends, but its not good if you are in a group of people, conference etc.

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 07, 2013
Eww its disgusting!
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 07, 2013
You can practice such in the comfort of your home but don't go for a breakfast meeting with your boss or clients and do such or else you will see the nasty looks you will get. The next time someone needs to meet a client for breakfast or lunch you definitely won't be sent before you go and embarrass the company.

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Smi1(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
9jadelta: so how do u take bread and tea now? lemme learn from you abeg

Lol! Bad guy stop the whining things jor.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 07, 2013
grin
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by blaise26abj(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2013
OMG, i have always wanted to ask that extremely relevant question especially concerning dipping Akara in Akamu. cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by vingi(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2013
Funny enof,am so so use to it dat I dnt think I can eva stop dat,yea its bad table manners bt I only dodat infront pple am comfortable with like my hubby n siblings.
Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by SpicyMimi(f): 1:38pm On May 07, 2013
Oh! I so L<3√ it. I enjoy deeping my bread insd my hot milky tea even wen there is butter btwn d bread! Is yummmmmmmmmy!!!

I do it in public as well, in a tushed way! ;P

1 Like

Re: Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? by ticom(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2013
Mannerism or no mannerism, @31 i stil dip d bread inside d tea cos i cud chew d ordinary bread for 10min b4 i can swallow it so i use d fastest means by dippin it inside d tea

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“So You Eat Rotten Cassava?” - White Man Asks His Nigerian Wife / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / Nigerian Man Wins Cooking Award In The US, Hosted On Good Morning America.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.