Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj (26885 Views)

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrity To Have Dated TONTO DIKEH [photos] / Seven Things Men Want From Women But Will Never Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by roccio(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2013
That's curious...because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman. D'banj tells Seun:

Read full at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/i-have-dated-lot-of-women-but-have-not.html#more

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by badassnigga(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2013
badt guy. .. u r in charge smiley
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ultimateballer: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
he should better focus on reviving his career.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Scarpon(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2013
this is what happens when u are young and rich 95% of people around u are fake.

22 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by HyconBc: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
You still have much time,seriously you would never know true love with your money but @least have ur own replica I.e ur children

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2013
This dude is just pathetic. I pity the gals that fulfill his fantasy in the hope of tying him down only to be termed bad gals.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Shimshark(m): 12:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Who cares? undecided
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by cfours: 3:02am On Apr 20, 2013
he's just having fun messing around with women and lying to avoid settling down.
see how he's talking like a kid in a candy store who doesn't know which flavor candy to pick. too much of everything (money/fame) is a bad thing.

7 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by SlyIg(f): 7:07am On Apr 20, 2013
Even Genny?

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ovise(m): 8:13am On Apr 20, 2013
U hav not found d gud 1cos u are not yet ready 2setle dan.cos if of all d numeros women he has met nd claim 2say non is gud den he is d problem.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by DonaldGenes(m): 8:14am On Apr 20, 2013
roccio: That's curious...because in his January interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D'banj said he was happily dating a very special lady who has been with him for a while. Fast forward to his interview today with Seun Apara of Thisday, D'banj says he's still single because he hasn't found the right woman. D'banj tells Seun:

Read full at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/04/i-have-dated-lot-of-women-but-have-not.html#more
Untill like play like play you carry disease,na then you qo know say Money no qo help u
Contd deludinq yourself oqa!

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 20, 2013
[size=13pt]He doesn't seem like someone who is ready to settle down though. When he changes his attitude, the right kind of woman will notice him.[/size]

9 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Oshiite: 11:29am On Apr 20, 2013
Shatap my friend,no decent mother will want u as a son inlaw,i for one wont allow u near my daughter becos u are too vain and a rascal,ur type are five for one naira and they are everywhere,so just pick one and shut up

16 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Osama10(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2013
^^^^^
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by cheksloveth(f): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
I dn't blaim him, is because ladies follow him up around like a dog.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2013
Same here D'koko master...

Where the right kokolets at? - holla at ya boy!! wink tongue
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Lilprincey(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
If 2 face could find a wife and settle down, i think d'banj should do the same and stop flirting around with too many girls...

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by caustical: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
He actually wanted to say he has boozuzu many women but he hasn't seen anyone wey her pumpum never over-stretched.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by jakesund(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
for every tuface there's a annie angry
and for every dbanj a tonto shocked

11 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by zilon12(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dated has become synonymous with slept now o

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Koko Master u don dey kolo again Jenny won settle down,last month Mikel Obi talk thesame thing.Me i be guy like una. i fet 1 quastion for una.Shay una no dey f..k.if yes why did u like her in bed,but u can,t settle with her?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by caperi: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
ashawo u no go ever rest
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by churific(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
As if he really wants to find the right one now. This guy will milk his fame glory for as long as possible before settling down. Once he settles down, I'm afraid the "Koko Master" label will have to come off.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by kalunomics(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
'settling down' as they call it, won't make him to stop flirting.
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
nd wats our business abt dat.....dont jes get ursef trapped wif does bitchs surroundin u
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
But maka why dis make front page? grin grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by FunnyPikincom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
HMMMMMM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ifeomabernard(f): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
its u keep looking for the right one in the wrong places grin
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Judolisco(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
He neva c d cocolet,babylet,nd later mamalet
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Scarpon: this is what happens when u are young and rich 95% of people around u are fake.

Words on the marble.

This, my friend, is his dilema.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
Self-centered and selfishness. Hw dat one tk affect me. U marry, u no marry “OYO“
Re: "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj by slimyem: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ram wey shyt wey nor piss,na for hin body e dey.
D'banj,na u sabi o.Not my business!cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Pregnant' Iheoma Nnadi Glows In New Photo / Little Boy Cries Over Wizkid Daddy Yo (Video) / Eniola Badmus Wins Best Actress At Plus Size Fashion Week Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.