Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture (38296 Views)

Did Beyonce Just Confirm She's An Illuminati Member With This Picture? / Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Thugnificent(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2013
She looks like a living corpse
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Elymoney(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2013
[/color] lol.....she just needs d attention, if you need confirmation dat she joined......yull hear bout d remix of "get high" ft snoop dogg.[color=#000000]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by LuluSparklez(f): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ms_Steph: Every tin nw na illuminati person no fit pose d way dey like again

I tire ooooohhh, you find ordinary citizens doin it everyday & no 1 complains Buh wen a celeb does it, na serious controversy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Gudiza(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
Baphomet things
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Fhiminana: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
There is a way that seems right but the end leads to death. Don't get lost in the frenzy of the glamour of this world and loose eternity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by j4jj: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Only pictures of female celebrities dat makes fp! Wat abt our male Celebrities! This NL mods too like women! Who's nxt
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Annie2gud(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tomtom dikeh,i am lookin tru you.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by everyday: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2013
Dont know.Dont care
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
She jst enjoys all your attention and comments... abuses ar jst a bonus, it makes her stronger. So, its a win-win situation 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by olaolaking: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
this is my first time of clicking anything that has to do with Tonto dike. please who is she ? and what is illumanity or wrying you na call am ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by kayalla(f): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
make una leave am alone na, wetin?
every little thing she do e go enter front page if no body de give her so much attention we won't notice.
she is just living her life and u people re here breathing fire and brimstone for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Odinaka00(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is d 2nd time I'm seeing this gurl on nl frontpage juz today alone
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by ypzilanti: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2013
I could not think of anything to type here.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by churific(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
Common people, she's obviously just posing by covering one eye. She probably even doesn't even know what the hell an illuminati sign is.

Besides, if there exists such a club, it's not a club you can just join like your primary school debate team. She's definitely not on the list of influential people with enough power to instantaneously affect lives globally (these so called "elitists" have so much money that they don't really need God to answer any of their prayers...)

She's definitely not one of those people so let's stop the nonsensical bickering, speculations and "caring." Because if exposure is what she's intentionally looking for, then it's obviously working for her.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Odinaka00(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Buh on a more serious note, this girl looks like a dog on a human body lol.....d type of dog I call bingo bingo bingo bingo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Kenbravo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2013
tonto decay or watever she called herself,she is a disgrace to womanity
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by kunlej2: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2013
alright, lets do this for the next tonto thread. no view, no comment, just ignore. period!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by caperi: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
she b idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by damosky12(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2013
A-ZeD:
Please How is covering one eye now an illuminati gesture? Una no go kill person for 9ja.

chai! IGNORANCE IS AN AILMENT OO!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
ozicoblendo: am inside kekenow grin

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by pasatoti: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
wo b tonto dikeh tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by tohirah(f): 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2013
This is not her first pic with this sign.... So undecided

Buh this babe donw hite finish ooo angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by ifeomabernard(f): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2013
splashbaby: When will this one make the front page?
it already has
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by slyk2(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
onye ara!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by jaymichael(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
If she like make she join "OGBONI" that is her own "keg of palmwine" to me, she is just a FAME SLAVE.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by dnawah(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
Wetin concern agbero with over load,start to load the next motor"Heaven one lucky chance,i no hold change o!just accept Jesus Christ"Heaven!Heaven!!one chance
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by kwajahafiz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Theres nothing like Illuminati in the way people here think it, u Nigerian dummies..
teach a child a word and hell chirp it all day like a parrot without the capability to grasp what has been implied.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by donem: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
olaolaking: this is my first time of clicking anything that has to do with Tonto dike. please who is she ? and what is illumanity or wrying you na call am ?

Ok i pardon your ignorance, get the fact straight Tonto Dikeh is a share holder, infact she is the biggest shareholder as far as Nairaland is concerned. @ the moment her name is the password for making front page in nairaland. As of Illuminati google is ur friend you can check it up there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Sweetapple007(f): 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Is Free world, every body must not go to heaven!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by 1stola: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
[size=19pt]bych

idiot de find popularity [/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by cold(m): 2:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
GraceBestowed: This makes me sick! To be honest, this is a means of seeking attention, and getting people to talk. It could also be a ploy to show them out there that she's available to be an illuminati puppet!!
I've seen too many Nigerian celebs do this! The price you have to pay for your soul is too big, and never worth it!
Yeah right. I guess scraping your God given eyebrows & painting it back with an artificial one made in this sinful world is a small price to pay abi? These religious bigots never cease to amaze me with their glaring hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Seen Before Photo Of Fela Anikulapo Kuti / King Ayo Balogun Is WizKid's Lookalike In New Photos / Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.