Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture (38297 Views)

Did Beyonce Just Confirm She's An Illuminati Member With This Picture? / Is This A Clear Sign That Peter Okoye Is An Illuminati Member? (picture) / Wizkid An Illuminati Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by BANGASOUP1: 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2013
Keke drop me here,na toto decay thread i da go

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by bullyman36(m): 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
she's too small to be a member
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
I'm eating eba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by quicksylva(m): 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
Abeg make una free d girl jare. Why are u guys complaining, is it now an offense to display pictures of herself on her own social site(twitter handle).
She is now seeking attention because she uploaded recent pix of herself on her own private twitter handler, then don't fu...cking visit her twitter page, then you will have nothing to complain about. She doe not own nairaland, neither is she a moderator, so you all should channel you grievances/abuses to the people in charge of nairaland. This is 21st century for crying out loud, she's in show bizness, it pays to be relevant at all time, otherwise her market no go sell. Abeg make una cut d chick some slack.

In United State paparazzi are paid a huge some of money just to monitor Jay Z and Beyonce, Brad pit and Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Afflick, Jonny Depp, Leonardo Decaprio etc, just to know what they eat, who they are with, what type of clothe they wear, what standard/type of restaurant they go too, where they do their shopping, which sport team they support, they want to know every fu...ck.ing damn details about them

But here in Naija, our own Amebor is just hate/dislike that person because she too dey show herself. For the last fu..cki.ng damn time, she is in show biz, so she got to show herself to be relevant in the industry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by lanrei(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
i know you like the likes
usmsam: Every Damn day! -_-

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by GraceBestowed(f): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
LooooL!!! It is well!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Inik(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
Waste of front page space

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by cbi24: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
it is her life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Gwekzy: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
All Dis Moderators need Serious WippinG
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2013
cbi24: it is her life

thank you jare
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by memeekum: 5:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
wetin, nah every body dey for aluminati? just won show her swag
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by edgideon(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
den slap ha eye or fly or apolo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by playmode(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2013
Pleeeeaaaazee...Illuminati has standards,they will reject this ugly bleached out razz girl.She is desperate to stay relevant hence all the dumb moves on her part.*sigh* Inferiority complex is seriously taking hold in Nigeria.People just copy without having a clear knowledge of what they are copying

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by ozoemeka(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
morgist: Highly controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh recently displayed some hot and stunning pictures with her fans on social media and captioned one of them as ‘Feeling Flirty’.

What surprised all and many is that, she did a sign of Illuminati and her fans are asking, ‘has she joined the global money club led by Lucifer?’ Let’s wait and see!

Source: Nigeriafilms

Lol do you think she is capable of even being in that position of power. You should mention Omotola and Genevive and Patience to be ladies that could be inducted if anything not lousy tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by kevoh(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2013
I blame Dan Brown, the author of those two books 'Angels and Demons' and 'Da Vinci Code',ever since the books were released people have really bought into this ILLUMINATI nonsense.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by jeffardy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
Tonto, out of d different styles of snapping picz u decieded to choose dis 1.! I jst pray ur hands r clean
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by leonshom(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
I see no reason 2 hate or criticise her. I wonder y she's getin all dis criticisms !
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by desoul2004(m): 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
BAN- For life...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Evansedos: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kingscee: All na shakara.
among the 2 is the cow is it the transporter or passenger ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Evansedos: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Kingscee: All na shakara.
among the 2 who is the cow is it the transporter or passenger ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Revolva(m): 11:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin Nonsense na bcs na tonto dike ..cover one eye and e make front page.....stewwpid actress wanna be singer tonto...who cant even sing.. and she is not even beautiful to me sef....

over glorified girl..not even a woman...

and in Nigeria its so riduculous people who dont even know what illuminati is talk about it...here ...it has noting to do here ok fools...all wanna bes...idiots
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by bukatyne(f): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2013
Does Tonto really thinks she looks better now than some years back?

She looks like surgery gone wrong.

let her learn from Omotola, Genny and co

No matter what you do or not do, resist the urge to play with your features esp your face: it usually back fires
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by CHIMSKY(m): 12:13am On Apr 21, 2013
morgist: Highly controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh recently displayed some hot and stunning pictures with her fans on social media and captioned one of them as ‘Feeling Flirty’.

What surprised all and many is that, she did a sign of Illuminati and her fans are asking, ‘has she joined the global money club led by Lucifer?’ Let’s wait and see!

Source: Nigeriafilms
To be honest, are we not all "members" of the global moneyclub? I am a proud member of a franchise called "Christianity"

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2013
playmode: Pleeeeaaaazee...Illuminati has standards,they will reject this ugly bleached out razz girl.She is desperate to stay relevant hence all the dumb moves on her part.*sigh* Inferiority complex is seriously taking hold in Nigeria.People just copy without having a clear knowledge of what they are copying
You've said it all bro...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Maxwell52(m): 12:24am On Apr 21, 2013
Maybe she've joined, hu knows
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by a1solution: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2013
Ignorance is a disease. Illuminati is not what people it is.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by CUIzundu(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Dike, wot iz wrong, u look like mai granny

Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by Ladipzone(m): 8:42am On Apr 21, 2013
if how tonto dike posed is an illuminati sign, then what is the value or sign of a boko haramite
Re: Tonto Dikeh Giving An Illuminati Gesture by pjosh1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Make they do dey go hell fire....make space dey 4 heaven 4 people like me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) / Kome Osalor To Sue Those Accusing Her Of Killing Chichi Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.