Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Bible Verses For Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Verses For Today (13912 Views)

When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Verses For Today by vaderemi: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
David says...I was young now i'm old, i never seen the rigtheous forsaken or his offsprings begging for food. I say u will never lack anything good. Bless you
Re: Bible Verses For Today by calabardick(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2013
PROVERBS 31:2,3
2--What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

3--Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

A WARNING TO FUCKANIZERS

1 Like

Re: Bible Verses For Today by Moralistli(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
proverbs28:8 One who augments wealth by exorbitant interests gathers it for another who is kind to the poor.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Image123(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
John 8:24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Moralistli(m): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
P[color=#006600][/color]roverbs29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule, the people groan.

eeeeeeeyaaaa....... No wonder 9gerians groan,ooooo noooo! Lord, have mercy!!
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Moralistli(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Proverbs29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule, the people groan.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by ccwizard: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Revolva: 1 Timothy 6:10-For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.

But I said a BIG na lie.....its being broke the roots of all kind of evil...

so get money brodas n sistas.....Money rules this world

I don't think you understand that verse. "THE LOVE OF MONEY" dats what is evil. Making money aint evil but when one loves money and put money 1st before any other thing, one can do anything to get money.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by FXKing2012(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
good concept! @mysticgal. i must confess.
i have another idea to making this thread more lively, anybody can quote Bible passages,but i suggest we explain,as the spirit direct, any quoted passage and include prayer point as may be extracted from the passage so we might be bless together.
God bless you all
GBAM!!
Re: Bible Verses For Today by FXKing2012(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
vaderemi: David says...I was young now i'm old, i never seen the rigtheous forsaken or his offsprings begging for food. I say u will never lack anything good. Bless you
Amen!
Re: Bible Verses For Today by barikay: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
I lik this thread. I am motivated. God help me on this race oo
Re: Bible Verses For Today by 2rutalk1: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
Jeremaiah 29 vs 11 “For I know the thoughts that I think towards you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil to give the future which you hope for”
Re: Bible Verses For Today by churific(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
churific: Psalm 14:1

The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God...

*Let the existence of God never be in question!

Questioning the existence of God does bot make you a fool. It's only when you conclude in your heart that there is no God do you become one! (I had to make that very clear. Question is part of the process of becoming a Christian with unshakable foundation.)
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Hidorano(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Philip... 4 vs 13, i can do all tinz 2ru Christ who strengthen me. I like dis v muci.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Moralistli(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
A well read Bible makes a well fed soul.

The best thermometer of your spiritual temperature is the intensity of your prayer.

Prayer is the key, while constant meditation is the key holder.

Persistent prayer is a liberating force....pray your way out... If God has not been answering prayers, people wouldn't have continued praying.

I am a living testimony of the efficacy of PERSISTENT prayer.

Isaiah 59:1-2 see, the Lord's hand is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear.2Rather, your iniquities have been barriers between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear.

THIS IS WHY YOU AS A FAITHFUL CHRISTIAN, SHOULD SOMETIMES PRAY/FAST FOR FORGIVENESS OF YOUR KNOWN/UNKNOWN SINS......

1 Like

Re: Bible Verses For Today by mysticgal(f): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
lets keep the fire burning
Re: Bible Verses For Today by benpuzzy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by learn(f): 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
val_dee:

For real?

Nice info
How Many “Fear Nots” are There in the Bible?
“Fear not!” is the most repeated command in the Bible. In fact, it’s been said that there are 365 “Fear nots” in the Bible — one “Fear not” for every day of the year! In fact, Lloyd Ogilvie in Facing the Future without Fear said there are 366 “Fear nots” in the Bible, one for every day of the year, including Leap Year! God doesn’t want us to go a single day without hearing his word of comfort, “Fear not!”

Actually, there are more than 365 “Fear nots” in the Bible! Thank God because we need to be reminded to “Fear not” and trust God everyday.

1 Like

Re: Bible Verses For Today by abysirius(m): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
ayenny02:
Contradiction
The work of God is not a novel. So there's no contradictions in His words. What u need is d Holy Spirit!
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Btruth: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
I am the Lord, that is my name and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praises to any graven images.

Isaiah 42:8
Re: Bible Verses For Today by smartg(m): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
In the beginning was the word, and the word with God and the word was GOD.
John 1:1
Re: Bible Verses For Today by ipower(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
John 14 vs 11-14
Believe me when i say that i am in the father and the father is in me. If not, believe because of the things i do. I am telling you the truth; whoever believes in me will do what i do- Yes, he will even do even greater things, because i am going to the father. And i will do whatever you ask for in my name, so that the father's glory will be shown through the son. IF YOU ASK ME FOR ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Gloriouspa(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he
shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by jice(m): 3:33am On Apr 22, 2013
2Tim 4:7-8

7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by mydearfrancis(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2013
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Richieboyn: 7:20am On Apr 22, 2013
1st Corinthians 10:13.

"No temptation has come to you except that which is COMMON to man. God is FAITHFUL and will NEVER allow you to be tempted BEYOND YOUR STRENGTH, and even in temptation will provide A WAY OUT for you, SO THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO BEAR IT".

(Read this deeply, especially d words in caplocks)..
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Moralistli(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2013
psalm118:17 I shall not die, but i shall live and recount the deeds of the LORD.

As you continue doing the right thing;(trying as much as possible to avoid sins) keeping saying the above everyday, and you will never die before your time.
The dead can not praise or tell of his goodness,n as such, inasmuch as you are ready to always testify his good deeds/awesome works, he too will be more than ready to keep you alive... ''As you read, digest and believe this, i decree that untimely death shall never be your portion in Jesus' name- Amen''

over look whatever you face today, and just understand that being alive is worth celebrating every minute of the day!
Re: Bible Verses For Today by kitlady02(f): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2013
Revolva: 1 Timothy 6:10-For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.

But I said a BIG na lie.....its being broke the roots of all kind of evil...

so get money brodas n sistas.....Money rules this world

It didn't say having money is the root of all evil.. A broke person can also love money just as a rich person can, and that means both can do anything for money and more money in the case of the rich.

Not having the "love of money" means you have limits to what you can do for money rich or poor.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Isaiah 60:1 .....Arise!!!, Shine !!! for the glory of God is risen upon me

1 Like

Re: Bible Verses For Today by austinslimzy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
true talk oooo God love us so much oooo
Re: Bible Verses For Today by corinna: 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
" with him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the lord our God to help us and to fight our battles." 2 chron.32, 8
Re: Bible Verses For Today by mysticgal(f): 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
psalm 23:1 the Lord is my shepherd i shall not want.
Re: Bible Verses For Today by Image123(m): 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
Isa 51:22 Thus saith thy Lord the LORD, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
Isa 51:23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Am I Offending God? / Christ Embassy's Yookos Vs Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.