Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! (137544 Views)

Dahomey Women Warriors - Nigerias Deadliest Fighting Force! / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe / Are You Proud To Be Black, African, Nigerian, Cameroonian, Igbo? Well, Not Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 14, 2013
There is a lot you don't know about and your fake superiority complex is making is difficult for you to learn.

Calling me a laangaab won't provoke me into telling you my clan. That sshhit doesn't work on me.
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran: Is ajuran Darod?

Hawiya
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Ajuran: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2013
yousuf12: There is a lot you don't know about and your fake superiority complex is making is difficult for you to learn.

Calling me a laangaab won't provoke me into telling you my clan. That sshhit doesn't work on me.

nothing wrong with being laangaab, we are all somali. You are pure bred Somali, as far as am concerned, i just never heard of the clan Ajuran.
I know they are not Hawiye. And i definitely know they are not Darod, so i assumed you were laangaab. But aniga I LOVE SOMALIA, and support
GREATER SOMALIA, so all laangaabs are welcome, as long as they are SOMALI.
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Ajuran: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2013
yousuf12:

Hawiya

I didn't know hawiye were capable of governing? Mashallah.
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2013
That's right, there is nothing wrong with being laangaab.

You hate Hawiya people too?
The first president of Somalia was Hawiya - Aden Cade.
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Ajuran: 1:01am On Nov 14, 2013
yousuf12: That's right, there is nothing wrong with being laangaab.

You hate Hawiya people too?
The first president of Somalia was Hawiya - Aden Cade.

Interesting didn't know. I don't hate hawiye, i just think sometime mayaaqaanaan sidaa waax looxukomo
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajuran:

Okay fula, am sorry Kidstranglehod, i didn't mean to suggest you have virus, and if you do i hope you beat it, we need more [b]africans [/b]alive so they can
appreciate the beauty of the cushitic race.

I'm not African, you're technically more African than me. grin grin
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by Ajuran: 3:08am On Nov 14, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I'm not African, you're technically more African than me. grin grin

what are you, haitain? Ironically never use the word african to describe myself. Too big of a word. don't even use the word black to describe myself. i only use the word Somali, as it encompasses my religion,culure, language, national origins. And ironically this upsets many black people as they think i am better than them by claiming where am from. In reality it shows little confidence they have.
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by TerryCarr(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2013
bump

1 Like

Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by AyanleMohamed: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2014
Ajuran: AJURAN is a Somali empire you fool. i had many other names. Axum, Ajuran, Ayanle456, Somalia1,2,3,4,5,6,7, Pirate, etc.

My mom is Isaq and my dad is Darod.

Lol same but I prefer Isaaq
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by DayoN84: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
Glorious days beautiful people! Would you know who drew the pic to start the thread? Additionally any good drawers of African warriors? Thanks is advance!
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by BlackKenichi(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2015
Ike Ibeabuchi - Probably Africa's finest heavyweight boxer and one of the greatest heavyweights to never win a major world championship belt.
He was one of the most complete boxers ever. He had all the attributes:
Stamina
Chin/Jaw
Quick Hands
KO power
Footwork
Strength
Speed
Timing
Movement
etc.

These 2 fights showed Ike's potential:
Ike Ibeabuchi vs David Tua

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ6w9I4I4T8
David Tua at the time was an up and coming prospect that was 27-0 with 23ko. He was feared for his incredible punching power, physical strength and for a big man, his stamina. David Tua also had one of the Best chins/jaws and left hooks in boxing history. This was Ike's 17th pro fight. He did the unthinkable. He went toe to toe with Tua in a slugging match. He took all of Tua's best punches and hardly fazed Ike. Ike also played it smart as well by using his jab and mixing it up with other punches. This fight also set a world record for the most amount of punches thrown by both warriors in a 12 round heavyweight boxing match. Ike also set the individual CompuStat record by throwing 975 punches and averaging 81 per round. The heavyweight average is around 50.

Ike Ibeabuchi vs Chris Byrd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4_hXRsqc8
Chris Byrd at the time of this fight was a 1992 Olympic silver medalist and a future world heavyweight champion. He was a southpaw and know for his quick, slick movements, very hard to hit and rapid combos with a pro record of 26–0. Chris at the time was ranked by a couple of major boxing organisations in the top 10 lists and was very much avoided by a lot of heavyweights. This was Ike's final pro fight and he went in to it with a 19-0 record. In this fight Ike showed that he had patience and timing. He also did the unthinkable, he matched Chris Byrd's speed and movement. Where ever Chris went, Ike was right on his tail. In the 5th round Ike wore down Chris and hit him with a 2 piece combo so powerful that it knocked him down and literally made him foam at the mouth. Chris managed to get up only to be knocked down again. Chris still got up, only to be battered by Ibeabuchi and KO'd standing. This fight showed that Ike could hang with the big boys.

I don't think we'll ever see a warrior like Ike Ibeabuchi ever again. He went crazy and was sent to prison for sexual assault.
Re: Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!! by deviceteck: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
I think it is similar to this one Deadliest And Famous African Warriors

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Gov. / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.