Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not (35884 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kay2dot(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2013
Tablet PC

Screen Size: 7"
Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB
Memory : 1GB
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display resolution: 1280x800
Battery : 5000mah
Feature: Bluetooth,Wifi,GPS,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System: ANDROID 4.2.1
CPU: MTK6589 QUAD CORE 1.2G
RAM: 1G
ROM: 4GB
TF CARD: 8GB
CAMERA: REAL 8MP, FRONT 2MP
Body: Aluminium

Interested? email kay2dot001@yahoo.co.uk or ping 25efda18
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Kennyinusa(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2013
ibietela2: 8 apps running try that on your BB
When you compare fonts pls be more specific. You don't just randomly generalize. I run 3hd games at a go on my BlackBerry.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Youngpo413: 9:12am On May 29, 2013
Tonyslim99: You can't use it because you don't have the privilege of getting one!!!! So manage your C1 and don't brag any how....... Even to spell the BlackBerry is a problem to you! What is blackderry?

you are sick! cant you see that the guy purposely mis-spelled it,am wondering what's so special about blackberry sef,useless Os for useless ***some text missing***

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lordmayor4(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2013
If you don't know the core of BB OS or what mainly stands BB out then you have no reason @ all to talk ! So many people really think it is the BBM that stands BB out *smh....
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 9:44am On May 29, 2013
lord_mayor: If you don't know the core of BB OS or what mainly stands BB out then you have no reason @ all to talk ! So many people really think it is the BBM that stands BB out *smh....
tel me wat stands BB out except BBM

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lordmayor4(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2013
In ONE word ..... Security !!!!
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Kennyinusa(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2013
Dessydanointed: tel me wat stands BB out except BBM
I laugh in HD when all this BlackBerry bashing android freaks come here and start saying ****. You guys should up your game. You blindly compare a blackberry that was released 2008 with the latest tech android devices, common how fair is that?
If you indeed need to compare blackberry with androids. Pls let it be the blackberry 10 devices. Z10, q10, and Q5. With your technos, iphones, Samsung s series, etc.
The specs of the z10 for example is way better that you cheap technos, the s2 and s3, the iphones 4 cheesy.. that's argueable anyway.
Pls give the blackberry users a rest pls
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 29, 2013
Kennyinusa:
I laugh in HD when all this BlackBerry bashing android freaks come here and start saying ****. You guys should up your game. You blindly compare a blackberry that was released 2008 with the latest tech android devices, common how fair is that?
If you indeed need to compare blackberry with androids. Pls let it be the blackberry 10 devices. Z10, q10, and Q5. With your technos, iphones, Samsung s series, etc.
The specs of the z10 for example is way better that you cheap technos, the s2 and s3, the iphones 4 cheesy.. that's argueable anyway.
Pls give the blackberry users a rest pls
if nokia 3310 was android, it will stil b beta dan blackberry bold 5##fact....no arguements

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by caukerzee(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2013
@kennyiusa Get your facts right and stop being a blind fanboy. I'm a Z10 And S3 User. I've also handled the S2 and iphon 4s, and theres absolutely no way the Z10 is better than these devices. Specs? Yes [Although not entirely]. But performance and efficiency? HELL NO!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by caukerzee(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2013
lord_mayor: If you don't know the core of BB OS or what mainly stands BB out then you have no reason @ all to talk ! So many people really think it is the BBM that stands BB out *smh....
This is irrelevant when 80% of Nigerian BB users themselves see BBM as the only unique thing.

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lordmayor4(m): 12:43pm On May 30, 2013
caukerzee: This is irrelevant when 80% of Nigerian BB users themselves see BBM as the only unique thing.
And RIM and other agencies who rate phones userability never reckon with Nigerians unless they want more gain ! Nigerians are swayed by hypes and class and not productivity
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2013
guys if I got what I want with a little money why not have value for my money, the tecno android is something else I ones used bb nd enjoyed it. BUT HERE IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO EVERY ONE FOLLOWING THIS TOPIC:: IF DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, AVAILABLE BECOMES DESIRABLE so guys use the little u have and manage it fine z10, Galaxy 4 Tecno Q3 D3 N3 Nokia Lumia all of them are worthy to be arguing for but what matters most is how much do u earn and how much is left for phone.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by jaymichael(m): 9:21am On Jun 02, 2013
kay2dot: Tablet PC

Screen Size: 7"
Hard Drive Capacity: 4GB
Memory : 1GB
Touch Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display resolution: 1280x800
Battery : 5000mah
Feature: Bluetooth,Wifi,GPS,3G,Webcams,Multi Touch,HDMI,G Sensor,Camera,Phone Call
Operating System: ANDROID 4.2.1
CPU: MTK6589 QUAD CORE 1.2G
RAM: 1G
ROM: 4GB
TF CARD: 8GB
CAMERA: REAL 8MP, FRONT 2MP
Body: Aluminium

Interested? email kay2dot001@yahoo.co.uk or ping 25efda18
how much?

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Babalegba: A blackberry can save you a fortune in data charges,Android cannot do that. grin
as an android user I have to confess it's day truth in fact I'm planning to buy a bb as a second phone to take care of a major portion of my interned needs.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2013
Tonyslim99: You can't use it because you don't have the privilege of getting one!!!! So manage your C1 and don't brag any how....... Even to spell the BlackBerry is a problem to you! What is blackderry?
calm down Tony slim don't be childish because one decides not to buy bb does not mean he can't afford it I could well afford a bb but went for a brand new Techno n7 and I have never regretted making that decision

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
phazotron: as an android user I have to confess it's day truth in fact I'm planning to buy a bb as a second phone to take care of a major portion of my interned needs.
ignorance kills.....you can use ur BIS on your android device. Just change your apn to blackberry.net

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
NEROSKY: You ppl should continue sleeping on bike why i gather money to buy my Sony xperia U or P android smartphone

If you dash me bold 10 i go take am stone u... Nonsense OS
oh boy if person dash me z10 na to sell am go buy beta android keep da change o.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
henry007: As both an iphone and bb user. Av used so many apps and games on the iphone(I jailbroke it). In my opinion its a personal preference thing. I found android interface in the galaxy s3 a bit washed out and ugly(without mixing words). I also watched a review on youtube where the dude playing spiderman game On the note2 kept on saying its smoother on the iphone. Now the Z10 is a big leap from bold5,it may not have the apps but it has the capability(os-hardware integration) to run as any flagship smartphone should and even the few good games (nova3,spiderman and asphalt7 etc) run smoother than on the galaxy series. Even if I were 2 buy a fone just to make calls,text and surf the web,I'd say the size of the galaxy s4 or note2 is ridiculous for my daily needs. Forget all these games and gimmicky apps, most of us on this thread don't get to use up to 1/100 of what android/iphones have to offer and its nothing to be ashamed about.most of us wld tire from HD games within 3/4months sef like me. Just pick a device that suits ur daily needs and not what the next joe is carrying and u won't need to argue which is better/not for everyone.
even though I'm an android user I hav to say dat u are saying de truth
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
modextus: My bb has everything I need for now.... I don't even know the meaning of os hardware sef ;X so its a matter of choice if you like use techno,android and what have you.. You caan as well use 2700c nokia.... and abeg o if I no get money for androiD ah go go steal? You guys should just stop this rants and stick to what ever phone you are using and as for me....grin I'll stick to my bb till I feel I no longer need its services.

And @op I don't know which is better but you can aswell join the bb family grin
I will join bb family because of cheap internet not because it is a better phone
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
mko abiola: I intend getting an android but can any 1 describe of android I can get.
Can u browse with an android without subscription ,is it free ?
u can but it's going to eat through ur credit faster than a forest fire eats thru a forest so it's better to subscribe.

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by phazotron(m): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
dessy d anointed are u sure it's still working because I have heard pple on different occasion say it's not working anymore
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kayceeukah007(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2013
I am a heavy internet user type of person.....downloads, streaming videos online etc....so I prefer my bb to android in this mannner....so can somebody who is an andriois lover tell me which phone he wud prefer...bb or android
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kayceeukah007(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2013
Some android freaks are castigating blackberry but they will go behind our back and use blackberry apn for dere browsing needs o #hypocrites
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
kayceeukah007: I am a heavy internet user type of person.....downloads, streaming videos online etc....so I prefer my bb to android in this mannner....so can somebody who is an andriois lover tell me which phone he wud prefer...bb or android
I wuld prefer the master of all(Android)
BBM will b coming on Android in a couple of weeks, i use MTN BBC(mnthly plan)
i play interesting games and quick biz transaction. Typing has neva been dis great with swiftkey keyboard.
NOW THAT'S A COMBO AGAINST BB...... "KO"
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kayceeukah007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Godvilla bro u just mentioned two tinz dat seems important for u(games and biz) but wit bb, I can do both and still enjoy typing on my torch 2 qwerty keyboard. Am sure u r one of d users using blackberry apn for dere android while castigatin bb in d open.....bbm...can't tell in a week hw many times I even ping sef...
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Babalegba: A blackberry can save you a fortune in data charges,Android cannot do that. grin
android maps da best luv goin out wif it it offer voice search you tube streaming is fast it offers daily news weather proximity and many odas my gt s5360 fit beat bold 2 sef
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
phazotron: as an android user I have to confess it's day truth in fact I'm planning to buy a bb as a second phone to take care of a major portion of my interned needs.
lie d only reason y ur data bundle burns fast is cos u download much apps and some apps starts running wen u on dem best u shld download avg antivirus den turn on data cap watcher 2 see wich app burns much mb den u force close dem i use at least 2 3 mb every day only 2goin and watsappin
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kayceeukah007(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2013
Jeez who in naija needs an app for weather proximity...wetin concern u and d weather....anyone u see, u take am....u r talkin abt maps....my friend if u don't knw where u r goin, sit d Bleep @ home or beta still ask for directions...u dey form direction wit maps....yankee boy

kiddie:
android maps da best luv goin out wif it it offer voice search you tube streaming is fast it offers daily news weather proximity and many odas my gt s5360 fit beat bold 2 sef

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by everyday: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Android is king.Forget about that BBM
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2013
GUYS goto ACCOUT & SYNC SWITCH OFF UR BACKGROUND DATA AND U WON'T EVEN CARE TO CHARGE UR PHONE EVEN WHEN THERE IS LIGHT AND IT SAVES 70& OF UR DATA . ANDROID FOR LIFE.

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2013
kayceeukah007: Jeez who in naija needs an app for weather proximity...wetin concern u and d weather....anyone u see, u take am....u r talkin abt maps....my friend if u don't knw where u r goin, sit d Bleep @ home or beta still ask for directions...u dey form direction wit maps....yankee boy

guy if its sure 4 mention 1 tin dat bb can do dat android cant do and pls does bb offer 4g wich is lte
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2013
jerryspaco: GUYS goto ACCOUT & SYNC SWITCH OFF UR BACKGROUND DATA AND U WON'T EVEN CARE TO CHARGE UR PHONE EVEN WHEN THERE IS LIGHT AND IT SAVES 70& OF UR DATA . ANDROID FOR LIFE.
leave dem dem no knw anytin if u wanna mininize ur mb u can

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) / 5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.