Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not (35888 Views)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / Some Places Where Use Of Phone Is Prohibited But People Dont Obey / What's An Android Phone Capable Of That A Nokia Symbian Phone Is Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by raheesh: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lagusta: I heard the BBZ10 can run android apps, is this true??

Can it play HD games??

I was once a BB fan, but when tecno introduced their cheap droids that run ice cream sandwich for just 12K, my bold3 just started gathering dust on my wardrobe....
Correct, I concure with u. I decide to put my blackberry tourch 3 inside my cupboard for Tecno N7. blackberry is just an enslave brand name.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
kayceeukah007: @Godvilla bro u just mentioned two tinz dat seems important for u(games and biz) but wit bb, I can do both and still enjoy typing on my torch 2 qwerty keyboard. Am sure u r one of d users using blackberry apn for dere android while castigatin bb in d open.....bbm...can't tell in a week hw many times I even ping sef...

There are android phone with split screen
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
kayceeukah007: Some android freaks are castigating blackberry but they will go behind our back and use blackberry apn for dere browsing needs o #hypocrites

Mr Man, I don't
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Emacool(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2013
i don't know what is go on with my data on bbc month, last month I made a data plan for bbc month since yesteday I have try to browes but to my notice I am been change for my account balance so I try to book for a new month bbc plan but a message was sent to me that I can't book for a new one on tel the 19th of june. Pls what can I do to this now
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by ayomidan: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
şIЙcє I PЦrcђąşєđ MY techo Q1 i Gą┼ Й๏ rєGrє┼, F๏rMєrLY ЦşIЙG ß๏Lđ 3 ß┼ ђąđ ┼๏ cђąЙGє ┼ђє şcrєєЙ ┼ђrIcє ą┼ ┼ђє rą┼є ๏F 7K єącђ ,the screen got faulty the 4th tym nd I G๏┼ PIşşєđ ๏FF Йđ ┼๏ЦGђ┼ ๏F GIVIЙG ┼ђє IЙЙ๏Vą┼єđ ┼єcЙ๏ Q1 ą ┼rIąL.....no more BIS b4 i can make use of d bible,dictionary,e.t.c....infact, i dont think android and other phones makes money in selling phone colours(body) i.e white has N2500 wit d black instead of d content,cnt wait for BBM ON ANDROID
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Intellab(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
BB is just for pinging. Infact it's a waste of money. Android pass am 1000000.. times. Please don't just use dat touch lite do compare again

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 11:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Emacool: i don't know what is go on with my data on bbc month, last month I made a data plan for bbc month since yesteday I have try to browes but to my notice I am been change for my account balance so I try to book for a new month bbc plan but a message was sent to me that I can't book for a new one on tel the 19th of june. Pls what can I do to this now
yeah send deactivate to ur bb registered service number
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2013
Mayor46:

how many mb do u use monthly with uc browser
bros true fact only pple dat dnt av much money 2 browse use bb cos i dnt find anytin useful in it
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kayceeukah007(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2013
Dats is wat u think its used for in ur own way....business pple use for dere mail to mail transactuons well enuf instead of pingin as u say and I sure can download more wit my 1k monthly plan than u can with 3k worth of airtime

Intellab: BB is just for pinging. Infact it's a waste of money. Android pass am 1000000.. times. Please don't just use dat touch lite do compare again
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 5:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Lagusta:

i laugh like someone having achondroplasia!!!

Havent you heard that airtel BIS rocks on android, there are even better tweaks for other networks, now there are sims with unlimitd browsing!!!

Please donate your BB to the village champions!!!!
If not for the same BLACKBERRY, will you able to use it's bis on your useless techno
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 6:12am On Jun 15, 2013
thelastPope:

This is not exactly correct. Blackberry uses a compression technique to save data but this does not apply to every Internet function in BB. It applies mainly to chat and email. Now with BB10, the BBM has been separated from the other Internet access. The reason BB still saves data is because the applications don't access the Internet like droid apps. If you control your data access in droid, you can achieve the same data efficiency.

Also, with BB10, blackberry phones will consume data just like any droid phones. The reason it is still cool in Nigeria is because most Nigerians mainly do chat and email. By the time you start downloading badazz apps and doing regular updates and playing online games, you go know say kaki no be leather.

BB is already going the way of the dinosaurs and BB10 was a very weak attempt at come back. Whatsapp is certainly about to send bbm to oblivion. BB's days are numbered.
hATERs..what will be will be.BLACkberry has come to stay..u better accept the fact or forever remain silent... IMPoVErish personality..
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2013
Imanuelle:

I don't see the point of having a blackberry with unlimited internet access, if you can't stream with it.
And who told you,you cannot stream with ur bb..I stream a lot with my bb up to the point that I get tired of streaming..
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2013
It is really funny how pple whom cannot afford blackberry keep saying all type of shitt about blackberry. It is really obvious dat blackberry has broken into the list of first 3 best devices in this generation ,if not ActUALLy THE bEST. Yes,I said it.THE BEST smiley
It is really true dat pple throw stones at things
that shine..so I am not bothered.
You are guaranteed MAx security using a bb,affordable internet connection experience,awesome way of conversating(BBM),newly extremely improved battery power life and best browser(Z10 n 10),Better shortcuts with Type and Go,The design is meticulous, light and
durable(unlike kpako android) and many more. BB10 select cut paste is better than Android. If you've been using Android up to even the latest 4.2 you ll notice the select highlight is way 'wobbly' than BB10.
HAters,mk una go chop shitt n drink piss. #word#
Mind you, bbm is for the bourgeoisie,opulence n affluent.not the wretched asss techno akamu dude. So if you cannot afford one especially the latest bb10,then keep quiet n keep using your cheap fones. It is really funny how most pple cannot embrace change for once. GOsh...
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by PapateeOfLife(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2013
Blackberry OS is greatly different from Android OS. Some apps are being made available by apps developers to run on blackberry 10 OS. Do not conclude that Android apps are now available to Blackberry. #TEAMANDROID
Chomzy19: yes android appswere introduced in the z10 and any other bb phone that is going to run d os10. But all apps re not available yet
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by overdrive(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2013
lymelyte:
And who told you,you cannot stream with ur bb..I stream a lot with my bb up to the point that I get tired of streaming..
Pls how does one stream on BB.I hv bold 5.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2013
overdrive:
Pls how does one stream on BB.I hv bold 5.
Which network are u using?
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by overdrive(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2013
lymelyte:
Which network are u using?
Etisalat, also hv d mtn magic sim.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2013
overdrive:
Etisalat, also hv d mtn magic sim.
Sorry,I don't use etisalat.. I stream with mtn..
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by overdrive(m): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2013
lymelyte:
Sorry,I don't use etisalat.. I stream with mtn..
how does it work simple, we all have mtn sims u know
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by ibietela2(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
lymelyte: It is really funny how pple whom cannot afford
blackberry keep saying all type of shitt about
blackberry. It is really obvious dat blackberry
has broken into the list of first 3 best devices in
this generation ,if not ActUALLy THE bEST.
Yes,I said it.THE BEST
You are guaranteed MAx security using a
bb,affordable internet connection
experience,awesome way of conversating
(BBM),newly extremely improved battery
power life and best browser(Z10 n 10),Better
shortcuts with Type and Go,The design is
meticulous, light and
durable(unlike kpako android) and many more.
BB10 select cut paste is better than Android. If
you've been using Android up to even the latest
4.2 you ll notice the select highlight is way
'wobbly' than BB10.
HAters,mk una go chop shitt n drink piss.
#word#
Mind you, bbm is for the bourgeoisie,opulence
n affluent.not the wretched asss techno akamu
dude. So if you cannot afford one especially the
latest bb10,then keep quiet n keep using your
cheap fones. It is really funny how most pple
cannot embrace change for once. GOsh...

If one can buy a S3 then what is BB??
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by lymelyte(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2013
ibietela2:

If one can buy a S3 then what is BB??
U want make I stroke u? smiley
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2013
lymelyte: It is really funny how pple whom cannot afford blackberry keep saying all type of shitt about blackberry. It is really obvious dat blackberry has broken into the list of first 3 best devices in this generation ,if not ActUALLy THE bEST. Yes,I said it.THE BEST smiley
You are guaranteed MAx security using a bb,affordable internet connection experience,awesome way of conversating(BBM),newly extremely improved battery power life and best browser(Z10 n 10),Better shortcuts with Type and Go,The design is meticulous, light and
durable(unlike kpako android) and many more. BB10 select cut paste is better than Android. If you've been using Android up to even the latest 4.2 you ll notice the select highlight is way 'wobbly' than BB10.
Mind you, bbm is for the bourgeoisie,opulence n affluent.not the wretched asss techno akamu dude. So if you cannot afford one especially the latest bb10,then keep quiet n keep using your cheap fones. It is really funny how most pple cannot embrace change for once. GOsh...
blah blah blah doh i use galaxy s5360 i want u 2 mention jst 2 tin dat ur bb10 can do dat tecno droid cant do u jst talk cheap now android is supportin glonass 4g and odas wich brownberry wanna copy frm i even dear u 2 compare ur fuckin bb10 2 nokia lumia 920 wich s4 will downgrade flawlessly
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by kiddie(m): 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
lymelyte: It is really funny how pple whom cannot afford blackberry keep saying all type of shitt about blackberry. It is really obvious dat blackberry has broken into the list of first 3 best devices in this generation ,if not ActUALLy THE bEST. Yes,I said it.THE BEST smiley
blah blah blah doh i use galaxy s5360 i want u 2 mention jst 2 tin dat ur bb10 can do dat tecno droid cant do u and pls dont lemme hear bis cos we do use bis on droid and soon bbm wld b available 4 droid jst talk cheap now android is supportin glonass,4g and odas wich brownberry wanna copy frm i even dear u 2 compare ur fuckin bb10 2 nokia lumia 920 wich s4 will downgrade flawlessly smh is z10 nt android and y did bb patner wit droid mumustika stay dere well tru fact bb is used 4 ppl who dont have much money 2 subscribe waitin.4 android 2 bring dier own chattin program or 2 buy whatsapp lets now c da bargain

1 Like

Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Youngpo413: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2013

Im so sorry I insulted you the other day and I didn't mean to,I had vowed not to insult any one here,pls accept my apologies.
Thanks.
Re: What's A Blackberry Capable Of That An Android Phone Is Not by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
come my side, in onitshs , enugu and ilorin.. ur precious bold5 bb is sold for 12k....

bb is dead..

rest in peace..
anybody usin d worst tecno and is better than d best bb

bb is jst an excuse for a smartphone...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) / 5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December / Great App For Watching Live Matches (android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.