Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. (992 Views)

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by Jerryjat(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lol's... But like seriously... Wat kind of a gal would do dis?... Taking her tym... Going to a welder's shop to construct dis... all to prevent her give 4rm cheating...

Hahahahahahahaha... I still can't stop laffing...

But sha i rep her... She b iron lady...

Lol's....

By JERRY-JAT

Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by dokia: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
lol...the original aluminum pant...no pollute inside that one!!!

------------------------------------------
Best Phone card to call Nigeria from USA : http://www.smileandtalk.com
Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2013
What rubbish!
Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
What kind of love is this. If this is actually the true definition of love, i will never get married. She wan kill the man? tongue
Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
If it makes them sleep at night, what is my problem.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by Jerryjat(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lol's... See as d guy dey report to him friends... Hahahahahahahahahahaha......
I kon dey pity am self.... Like seriously...
Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by Jerryjat(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
Yomii: What kind of love is this. If this is actually the true definition of love, i will never get married. She wan kill the man? tongue

guy... I swear... D tin tire me ooooo... Which kind wahala b dis 1.... 4 dis life?....
Re: The Kind Of Lady A Guy Would Neva Pray On Meeting. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 21, 2013
Yomii: What kind of love is this. If this is actually the true definition of love, i will never get married. She wan kill the man? tongue
lmao cheesy i loff d girl sef,na for only night she go dey open the thing when she dey with her husby.if them dey sell am sef,i suppose buy packet cheesy i know say the man go dey hala cheesy this thinh suppose reach naija because na naija man dem make am for.them don use vagina swear for them :p cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ma Truelife Luv Storx / When Will Ladies Start Hitin On Me..?? / hello ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.