Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

mmm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / mmm (1794 Views)

Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

mmm by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin cheesy smiley
Re: mmm by Enegod(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Charism: But each time i ask 4 sex, they run away and give excuses or the relationship would get a k-leg.
don't ask for sex..just take it
Re: mmm by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Enegod: don't ask for sex..just take it
Explain further
Re: mmm by hidenconyo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Charism: guys how do u do street pickups
ashawo tyns? chei! e don reach dat level?!
Re: mmm by MrMcJay(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Charism: Hi everyone, my names are....am 23 years old, 5ft tall, cute and a bit chubby. and suprisely i haven't had that naughty feelings you have when you are with a woman i have never even been in a real relationship.
Not that am a shy person, during my university days i have dated lots of girls i have even met girls that i truly have feelings for my friends even think am a player. But each time i ask 4 sex, they run away and give excuses or the relationship would get a k-leg.
I have read many books on relationship but non seems practical.
Am presently looking for a job and some day am going to settle down. Hence i need advice on how to sustain a relationship. #now don't tell me that the cause of d problem is because am asking for sex #.
Another issue am having is meeting girls in my area, guys how do u do street pickups, dunno why it doesn't work for me?
Re: mmm by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
My brother, you can start first by normal friendship but don't ask for sex..@23, you are not a small boy again oooo. Just make yourself friendly with them and from their, something will definitely spark up.
Re: mmm by 50calibre(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2013
God of mercy! You are 23 and just 5ft or you didn't measure your height properly?
Re: mmm by hidenconyo(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Charism: and a bit chubby
u are fat and unatttactv,dats y gals dnt wnt to gv it to u....work on ursef
Re: mmm by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2013
hiden_conyo: u are fat and unatttactv,dats y gals dnt wnt to gv it to u....work on ursef
am chubby doesn't mean am like a sumo wrestler am just overweight.
All the girls i dated told me am very handsome
Re: mmm by Nuzo1(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2013
Aside from working on your body, you shouldn't be asking a girl for sex. Its a turn off for most of them.

Just politely and gently run your hands on her hair and body.

Before then, dress neatly, go for dental checkup and use the appropriate deordorants and cologne after bath.

But I rather you chanel your energy on building your career and being a better young man.

Sex can be a big setback at this time of your life.
Re: mmm by clemz85(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2013
odikwa personal dude!

me think you'll soon learn complete datz all
Re: mmm by hidenconyo(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2013
Charism:
am chubby doesn't mean am like a sumo wrestler am just overweight.
All the girls i dated told me am very handsome
and why the f**** they don't want to give u de damn punny"
Re: mmm by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
clemz85: odikwa personal dude!

me think you'll soon learn complete datz all
how do you mean?
Re: mmm by Scarpon(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2013
lwkmd virgin at 23 don't go and get married stay till u turn old cago
Re: mmm by True2myself24(f): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2013
Charism:
Another issue am having is meeting girls in my area, guys how do u do street pickups, dunno why it doesn't work for me?

mmm mmm mmm...smh
Re: mmm by bknight: 1:06am On Apr 23, 2013
Bro, get dat job first. And make sure it pays well. Time will show u how empty they are

#u'll soon see a thread 'a willing punny needs advice on how to keep a 23yrs old virgin'

1 Like

Re: mmm by dagentility(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2013
It of no use been in a relationship wen u knw u stil want ur virginity. Or else u are luky enough 2 find som1 w is of d same mind wit u.
Re: mmm by Abbey2sam(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
Asking for SEX? LWKMD
grin
You don't ask for sex, you take it.....
How?

Depends on how close you are with the girl,
You can invite her over to your place and after much chart, you begin to form activities with her.......
Like.....hold her hand, rub her hair, tell her how beautiful she is........
Go 70% to kiss her and let her come 30%.......

Guy you can take from here, I must not tell you everything
Re: mmm by Abbey2sam(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
da-gentility:
It of no use been in a relationship wen u knw u stil want ur virginity. Or else u are luky enough 2 find som1 w is of d same mind wit u.

Girl you wan bomb this place?

It's of

What's "it" of
Re: mmm by Bosschris(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bros!..u dnt ask 4 sex u generate it...r u a learner!..
Re: mmm by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Boss chris: Bros!..u dnt ask 4 sex u generate it...r u a learner!..
sort of
Re: mmm by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
50calibre: God of mercy! You are 23 and just 5ft or you didn't measure your height properly?
seems u jes solved one problem there dude!
grin
Re: mmm by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: seems u jes solved one problem there dude!
grin
what do ya mean? Btw don't you guys read, i said i am ABOUT 5ft tall
Re: mmm by imaassiak: 7:11pm On May 07, 2013
hiden_conyo: u are fat and unatttactv,dats y gals dnt wnt to gv it to u....work on ursef
Thats a very unkind and insensitive comment to make.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Girls That Type With 'k' And Other.. / If Your Matured, Please Read This. For Adults Only!!! / Guys Can You Date And Marry A Lady 10 Years Older Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.