Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors (1597 Views)

Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Why Are Laws That Has To Do With Money Are Always Retained By Pastors. / Paid By Pastors To Blaspheme Prophet T.b. Joshua! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cpz_9_KalFY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dcpz_9_KalFY

what do the christians have to say about that video above. Am a christian even though am not a strong one, but that video is giving me second thoughts
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by mabell: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2013
The fact that people did fake miracle doesn'ttake away the fact that they are real miracles
I've seen pastors perform real miracles and the receivers testify
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2013
mabell: The fact that people did fake miracle doesn'ttake away the fact that they are real miracles
I've seen pastors perform real miracles and the receivers testify
buh how can you explain the above?
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Apr 22, 2013
hahahahahahahahaha, so na shoe dem dey move, God punish dem, i watch a fake miracle on ait yesterday, one porh harcout pastor like dat, heal one woman whose leg had prob, after he finished d woman just dey run about jog, while d follish congrgation were shouthing, smdh
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by sylve11: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lol! grin grin cool
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Yooguyz: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
@charism,
i have not only gone throught the video but i also watched his show on channel 8. I'll tell you reasons why you shouldn't believe him
1. The man is an Athiest and has a strong hatred for the christian faith. Do a research on his background to confirm. The whole purpose of the show is to blapheme against God and lead many to hell.
2. If it was possible for you to delude sick people into thinking they are healed don't you think there would be no sick people on earth today?
K lemme break it down, the man pretended to have a short leg and had a preacher 'lengthened' it. Lets assume he really had a short leg, would he be so dumb to the extent that he would know that his leg wasn't lengthen? Answer is no.
Now you'll agree with me that people with real sickness come to crusades are you telling me that they're so dumb not to know that they were tricked into believing they were healed?
Mind you i have seen people with real sicknesses who experienced real healings
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
If healings were real, there would be no need for doctors..

It costs less to pray, than go through medical school...

mosquitoCent
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Yooguyz: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
A neighbor of ours had athritis, her kneel was swollen and black, hers was so bad that she couldn't walk. One day she went to christ embassy healing school i watched her on t.v # then atmosphere for miracles wasn't banned# . Lo and behold the next day we say her she was walking, although the leg was still swollen. I actually thought the pain might come back. This happened 2003 this is 2013 during my sisters wedding februrary this year she was dancing. As for the swollen leg, over the years it dried up
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Yooguyz: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
musKeeto: If healings were real, there would be no need for doctors..

It costs less to pray, than go through medical school...

mosquitoCent
medical help is real but it hasn't annhilated sickness, infact we still have billions of sick and dyeing people in the world today
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yooguyz:
medical help is real but it hasn't annhilated sickness, infact we still have billions of sick and dyeing people in the world today

It's done more than just prayers...

We can as well close down hospitals and teach people how to pray and receive their healing..
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by ninja4life(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Yooguyz: A neighbor of ours had athritis, her kneel was swollen and black, hers was so bad that she couldn't walk. One day she went to christ embassy healing school i watched her on t.v # then atmosphere for miracles wasn't banned# . Lo and behold the next day we say her she was walking, although the leg was still swollen. I actually thought the pain might come back. This happened 2003 this is 2013 during my sisters wedding februrary this year she was dancing. As for the swollen leg, over the years it dried up
lol at christ embassy healing school is it an hospital or a prayer ground u no dats how a student lost his life in one of oyedepo's secondary school who had a sickness but d teachers startd praying instead of taking him to a hospital and d boy ended up dying how do u explain dat though d parent sued d skul for 1billion naira but can dat bring d dead child back due to d stupidity and ignorance of d teachers.pure rubbish
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Yooguyz: 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
ninja4life:
lol at christ embassy healing school is it an hospital or a prayer ground u no dats how a student lost his life in one of oyedepo's secondary school who had a sickness but d teachers startd praying instead of taking him to a hospital and d boy ended up dying how do u explain dat though d parent sued d skul for 1billion naira but can dat bring d dead child back due to d stupidity and ignorance of d teachers.pure rubbish
source of story please?

1 Like

Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by ednut1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Yooguyz: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
ednut1: https://www.nairaland.com/341364/woman-sues-faith-academy-over
gone through the story, may the little girls soul R.I.P. The little girl's death was caused by negligence on the part of the principal

And this to me shows the levity they [Faith Academy] have been taking the death of Morenike, whose death was occasioned by their poor health management.

You see, sometimes people need to put their faith to work before they can get anything from God. It's not just enough for one to pray it all depends on what he can believe God for. Since she didn't have faith for her healing she should have been given proper medical attention. Take note, the situation above does not invalidate the healing power of God
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Oh it does.

Matt. 21:21
Jesus replied, "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Remember faith as a mustard seed....
Re: Derren Brown Exposes Leg Lengthening Trick Played By Pastors by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
LOL at yooguyz, dude you are uery funny

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Suspension Of John & Love Kumuyi / Is There A Need For The Saviour? / SEE T.B. Joshua Carrying Three Bags Of Rice On His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.