Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo (989 Views)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Pastor Adeboye Is A Gay Cultist - Kemi Olunloyo (The Former Governor's Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by ptaller(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Kemi omololu-olunloyo (49yrs) daughter of former old oyo state governor, a Canada depotee, with twitter account @hiphossip has made 2 statements in recent time that made me believe she needs to be a patient of yaba psychiatric or Aro. Her latest statement on twitter claimed "Jesus was a gay'....!. Omo yen tin ya were bo die die. Alafin should helped her out as she claimed she's from alafin's lineage.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by talktimi(m): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
More grease to her anus... kiss
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by neversaynever(m): 1:50am On Apr 22, 2013
No link?
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Hadone(m): 3:11am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by rooftech: 6:12am On Apr 22, 2013
blasphemy. God will fight his battle
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Ejine(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2013
Well... He did promise to make Simon Peter a "fisher of men" grin

I kid, I kid grin
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by touch4mony: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Ejiné: Well... He did promise to make Simon Peter a "fisher of men" grin

I kid, I kid grin
u don't go to church I guess,how man souls have u won for Christ.sorry I 4got ur a pegan
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by Ejine(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2013
touch4mony: u don't go to church I guess,how man souls have u won for Christ.sorry I 4got ur a pegan

Oh yea, I'm a pagan. Now what? Or you think I'd be stupiid enough to base my beliefs on your white Jesus?

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not as stupiid.

Open your head to the reality of the real world, that not everyone wants to be a part of your fairytale passed to you by your colonial slavemasters who came to Africa with a bible on the left hand and a rifle on the right.
The same Christian founders of yours who went to America as pilgrims, only to commit genocide on the original natives in an attempt to steal their land.
The same Christian founders of yours who also went to Australia and slaughtered all the aboriginals there in order to steal their land.

Need I also remind you that there are 1.3 billion practising Buddhists in Asia? Are they also going to burn in hell because they don't believe in your white savior Jesus?

Abeg, kindly keep your mental enslavement to yourself. There's a bigger world out there.

"Oh, I forgot you are a pagan". I guess I'm supposed to be upset? undecided

Mscheeeeewwww.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by strangest(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2013
Na so e dey take start.. Dem no go carry her go meet TB Joshua... Very soon she will carry knife and cut through her bowel to know the colour of her intestine...
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by ninja4life(m): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2013
When did dis woman become tonto dike seeking media attention at any slight chance:/
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by damosky12(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2013
I suggest you change the name of the topic. Its dipicts blasphemy. Change it to something acceptable to God's kingdom.
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by alfaman2: 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
damosky12: I suggest you change the name of the topic. Its dipicts blasphemy. Change it to something acceptable to God's kingdom.

What blasphemy? He could have been gay for all we know. Unmarried man that likes surrounding himself with other men and telling them that the way to nirvana is narrow sounds very gay to me.
Re: Jesus Was A Gay! Kemi Omololu-olunloyo by damosky12(m): 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
alfaman2:

What blasphemy? He could have been gay for all we know. Unmarried man that likes surrounding himself with other men and telling them that the way to nirvana is narrow sounds very gay to me.

In people like you is the scripure fulfilled "whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them that believe not lest the light of the gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine before them".

(1)

Why Do Pentecostals Wear The Rosary ? / Is Prayer More Effective When Constructed With Verbal Aesthetics? / Armed Robber’s Confession: I Paid Tithe After Every Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.