Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC (22371 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Anti Corp:buhari Pounces On Jonathan’s Pastors; Oritsejiafor’s Jet To Be SEIZED / I Stand For Ayo Oritsejiafor....before Lies Becomes Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by AnanseK(m): 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Everybody knows that GEJ purchased and donated that jet as a graft to get Christians behind his ungodly government. Oristejefor is now the defacto Nigerian President while GEJ is the CAN President. He ( GEJ) commissions new churches every week instead of power stations , roads and factories. Pentacostal Christianity is now a state religion in Nigeria.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Pukkah: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
Dreal1247: .
U are derailing this issue. The point is that Gej is not the one that purchased the jet for Oritsejafor. U can go to the church for the account details of the donors. CASE CLOSED.

If you cannot prove it was the church that provided the funding, then where else could such amount of money have come from to purchase a private jet for a PEP?
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Will you stop baselessly declaring anyone as a man of God! It's only God that knows his men.

In a country where they are serious about fighting corruption and money laundering, the acquisition of a private jet by an individual or group is enough to set all alarm bells ringing.

I challenge you to name the chruch members and the businesses they do. Prove the sources of their wealth.

The acquisition of the private jet by Oritsejafor is a suspicious transaction. Pure and simple.

You understand the issues my brother. In a country where evidence before the EFCC shows Atuche made donations using laundered funds to some Churches in Delta State, it is enough for any investigator to start viewing such a donation with high susceptibility of fraud.

Part of what triggered the alarm bell on Ibori was the way he was freely dolling out money in the hotel he lodged. Tips are okay, however, when you start given people as much as a 100 quid, 500 quid, even 50 quid, it is enough to call the Police.

Nigerians should ask questions and not just be mumus waiting for manna to fall from heaven

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by maclatunji: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
alexchiny:

Your APC cannot gain our confidence by spreading lies, propaganda and trying to score cheap political points even with sensitive issues. It actually makes them no different from the people they want to dislodge.

What makes you think I am an APC member? There is more than enough evidence that GEJ is not IT! He said MEND was not responsible for the October 1, 2010 bombing. Yet a South African court has found Henry Okah, MEND's leader guilty of the crime.

What kind of abysmal incompetence is that? GEJ made that comment without any form of investigation and I am sure "you trust him". Only an enemy of progress would support such or the Alamiyeseigha pardon.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ibkgab001: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Lord is in control
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Ikoniko(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
PapaBrowne: Obviously, CPC is not a wise party. A party that should be working hard to erase the perception that it is a Sharia Party would be wise not to single out the main Christain body for unnecesary attacks.
To win elections, you need the support of both christians and muslims.
True talk

It goes to show the pathetic unintelligence of the CPC.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Pukkah: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
ballabriggs:

You understand the issues my brother. In a country where evidence before the EFCC shows Atuche made donations using laundered funds to some Churches in Delta State, it is enough for any investigator to start viewing such a donation with high susceptibility of fraud.

Part of what triggered the alarm bell on Ibori was the way he was freely dolling out money in the hotel he lodged. Tips are okay, however, when you start given people as much as a 100 quid, 500 quid, even 50 quid, it is enough to call the Police.

Nigerians should ask questions and not just be mumus waiting for manna to fall from heaven

Honestly, I don tire for many Nigerians. When I come across foolish, dogmatic and ignoramt comments from some Nigerians like the ones on this thread, I do feel like giving up on them.

I think many of those guys actually DESERVE the bad governance they're getting and all the sufferings that come with it.

They've been blinded by long years of suffering and religious dogma.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Loudspeaker: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
alexchiny:

And retard.s too!

Shut up!!!!!!!! You have been conditioned to fear men and denied ur brain access to serve you wisdom to embrace, at least once in a lifetime. I respect the man of God in question and believe in his anointing, but this platform is not for sentimental comentators. And now you have voluntarily assume the role of senior special assistant on social media. I'm sure u're one of those who now fear men more than God! Ur type is a slave to ministries, forgeting true values of leadership. One may have to school you, perhaps, that will make u understand u dnt come to a platform like this and forget u're talking to the world.
Warren Buffet, one time richest man in the world is the CEO of a company that manufactures jet for the world population: his quote :''''' I am CEO of world class jet production factory, and I fly public plane, if anyone tells u he needs a private jet to catch up with appointment, I tell you its ego. """"""

You see my friend, I knw u may attempt to reply me the hardway, but I don't have such time! CPC lie or not, do you think a man of God in the poverty_striken niger delta shouldd pride in jet, while his people cry to govt for help all the time? What about the widow, motherless, that church donation, as you claim could tranform their lives? Who bares the running cost of the private jet, same members, I'm sure! That is what common sense would teach you, Oh! I forgot is not common!!!! The revolution in egypt was lead in conjunction with xtian brotherhood and their pastors, how many of our pastors can campaign for change, of course, none, when most are struglling to retain their oil blocks. Good day, social media senior special assistant to CAN. Fuunyx has told you the truth, I hope u will listen. Free your mind from mental slavery

4 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by davesndy: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2013
PapaBrowne: Obviously, CPC is not a wise party. A party that should be working hard to erase the perception that it is a Sharia Party would be wise not to single out the main Christain body for unnecesary attacks.

This is just d sad truth. Fighting unecessary battles will just give u enemies u really don't need. Fix things and stop spreading conspiracy theories. Cpc was neva it sha

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ballabriggs: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Honestly, I don tire for many Nigerians. When I come across foolish, dogmatic and ignoramt comments from some Nigerians like the ones on this thread, I do feel like giving up on them.

I think many of those guys actually DESERVE the bad governance they're getting and all the sufferings that come with it.

They've been blinded by long years of suffering and religious dogma.

No be their fault my brother, the people have been terribly raped over the years by crooks masquerading as leaders.

Shebi na church I dey go over here, the Pastor is like a friend to you, he is a buddy. When you are discussing with him you are having an interaction and he even expects you to disagree with some of his views i.e push and pull

Naija own na push, the pastors feed them with all sorts of trash and they don't ask questions.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by funnyx(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pukkah:

Will you stop baselessly declaring anyone as a man of God! It's only God that knows his men.

In a country where they are serious about fighting corruption and money laundering, the acquisition of a private jet by an individual or group is enough to set all alarm bells ringing.

I challenge you to name the chruch members and the businesses they do. Prove the sources of their wealth.

The acquisition of the private jet by Oritsejafor is a suspicious transaction. Pure and simple.

Exactly!
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Dreal1247: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
pheesayor:
Liar tongue tongue tongue
BUHARI PROMISED TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE 4 GEJ. THAT IS WHY IT IS ASSUMED THAT BUHARI IS THE HEAD OF BH. And he is among the first set of people to demand amnesty for bh.

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by alexchiny: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
Loudspeaker:

Shut up!!!!!!!! You have been conditioned to fear men and denied ur brain access to serve you wisdom to embrace, at least once in a lifetime. I respect the man of God in question and believe in his anointing, but this platform is not for sentimental comentators. And now you have voluntarily assume the role of senior special assistant on social media. I'm sure u're one of those who now fear men more than God! Ur type is a slave to ministries, forgeting true values of leadership. One may have to school you, perhaps, that will make u understand u dnt come to a platform like this and forget u're talking to the world.
Warren Buffet, one time richest man in the world is the CEO of a company that manufactures jet for the world population: his quote :''''' I am CEO of world class jet production factory, and I fly public plane, if anyone tells u he needs a private jet to catch up with appointment, I tell you its ego. """"""

You see my friend, I knw u may attempt to reply me the hardway, but I don't have such time! CPC lie or not, do you think a man of God in the poverty_striken niger delta shouldd pride in jet, while his people cry to govt for help all the time? What about the widow, motherless, that church donation, as you claim could tranform their lives? Who bares the running cost of the private jet, same members, I'm sure! That is what common sense would teach you, Oh! I forgot is not common!!!! The revolution in egypt was lead in conjunction with xtian brotherhood and their pastors, how many of our pastors can campaign for change, of course, none, when most are struglling to retain their oil blocks. Good day, social media senior special assistant to CAN. Fuunyx has told you the truth, I hope u will listen. Free your mind from mental slavery

And your point is? Rants of a madman cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Ayohbk(m): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
alexchiny:

And your point is? Rants of a madman cheesy cheesy cheesy
e be like sey dis guy papa na pastor.....so he is also expectin a private jet donation
to his dad............. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Demdem(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
175:

U dis boi, i bow for ur blind criticism on anytin dat has FG colouration on it. Where is the proof to ur so called "what is well known"? Hate go kill u one day. . . .see im face.

Goon, where is the proof also that church members purchased it. Those members, what do they do? Are they the tomato sellers, crayfish or maggot sellers in warri who are members of his church or the politicians who have ties in abuja?
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Demdem(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
BUHARI PROMISED TO MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE 4 GEJ. THAT IS WHY IT IS ASSUMED THAT BUHARI IS THE HEAD OF BH. And he is among the first set of people to demand amnesty for bh.

Shut up, buhari said no such thing and that makes ur assumption null and void. It was Atiku, another killer member who stated such. Get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Monimatic(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
PRESIDENCY REPLIES CPC ON PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR PRIVATE JET PROPAGANDA

The presidency yesterday dismissed allegation by the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) that the private jet being used by Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, was purchased by President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a swift reaction, Special Adviser to the president on media and publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati described the claim as an incoherent rambling which fits into a pattern of consistent “wolf crying” by a defeated group that hides under the cloak of opposition.

Abati said, “The statement by Rotimi Fashakin of the CPC is a thoroughly incoherent, stream of consciousness rambling that serves no purpose other than that it fits into a pattern of perpetual heckling and wolf crying by a defeated, unimaginative group that hides under the guise of being an opposition.

“More discerning persons know the truth: that the CPC and its ACN conspirators will say anything no matter how unreasonable just so they can be seen to be saying something in the name of politics.”

Abati noted that the Jonathan-led administration remained resolutely committed to the pursuit of the transformation agenda and would not be distracted or discouraged by “those, who in hustling for relevance, have chosen to place their selfish interests before and above the national interest.”

https://www.nairaland.com/1266118/oritsejafor-private-jet-acn-cpc#15364681

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Demdem(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Monimatic: PRESIDENCY REPLIES CPC ON PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR PRIVATE JET PROPAGANDA

The presidency yesterday dismissed allegation by the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) that the private jet being used by Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, was purchased by President Goodluck Jonathan.

In a swift reaction, Special Adviser to the president on media and publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati described the claim as an incoherent rambling which fits into a pattern of consistent “wolf crying” by a defeated group that hides under the cloak of opposition.

Abati said, “The statement by Rotimi Fashakin of the CPC is a thoroughly incoherent, stream of consciousness rambling that serves no purpose other than that it fits into a pattern of perpetual heckling and wolf crying by a defeated, unimaginative group that hides under the guise of being an opposition.

“More discerning persons know the truth: that the CPC and its ACN conspirators will say anything no matter how unreasonable just so they can be seen to be saying something in the name of politics.”

Abati noted that the Jonathan-led administration remained resolutely committed to the pursuit of the transformation agenda and would not be distracted or discouraged by “those, who in hustling for relevance, have chosen to place their selfish interests before and above the national interest.”

https://www.nairaland.com/1266118/oritsejafor-private-jet-acn-cpc#15364681

Is it me or did anyone notice that Abati the liar dis not for once deny it. He was just ranting. Air don blow, we don see chicken yansh. Na tomato/ maggot sellers who are members of this church who purchased the jet for their pastor. The lord is good.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Akiika: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Any evidence? if not STFU!!!
I'm a big critic of both GEJ administration and Oritsjasafor's CAN, but if there's no concrete evidence, Fashakin and CPC should not make any unfounded allegation.

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
I was expecting to see evidence of the accusation, these opposition groups are actually dafter than I thought.

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
The truth is bitter they say! I just wonder the population of the congregation of Oritsejafor 's church that they could donate such amount to buy and service a private jet. His church will not even by the idea. Now we have known the truth. We do not need any proof because it is the truth. Thank God the Catholic church has left the association. They must have seen this earlier and decided to keep mute to avoid problems.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by biggjoe(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Demdem:

Is it me or did anyone notice that Abati the liar dis not for once deny it. He was just ranting. Air don blow, we don see chicken yansh. Na tomato/ maggot sellers who are members of this church who purchased the jet for their pastor. The lord is good.

It is just you.... I believe that Abati have more important things to do than to go about deny frivolous claims of a cry baby.
So it is you, thats what you go about doing on daily basis on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by JaaizTech: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2013

Men, you just hit the nail on the head. The CPC often irritates me with the manner they handle issues. It is just plain obvious that they lack it. First, it was Buhari whom stupidly chose to support amnesty openly after He refused to openly show resentment or even appeal to the Boko-Haram group. Initially, I thought He was avoiding a trap, obviously set for him by the FG, but now I see that He is just unclever. I am more inclined to believe that GEJ had something to do with that Jet, but this is not a crusade for CPC to fight, they stand more to lose than to gain in this battle.

3 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by free13: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
They muslims bigots are here:
Maclatunji
Pakkah
Demdem
Ballabriggs....

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Demdem(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
biggjoe:

It is just you.... I believe that Abati have more important things to do than to go about deny frivolous claims of a cry baby.
So it is you, thats what you go about doing on daily basis on nairaland.

It doesn't change the fact that the useless Abati didn't deny it. It's strategic on his part so that in future, he won't be qouted.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Demdem(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
free13: They muslims bigots are here:
Maclatunji
Pakkah
Demdem
Ballabriggs....

Goon, did u say muslin bigots? Jesus is lord.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by HonKontigi: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
These allegations will continue as long as GEJ aligns with only some churches. As a leader of all he should be seen in as many churches as possible. Why for example doesnt he worship at C & S, Daystar, Synagogue of all Nations, etc?
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by anonimi: 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Demdem:

Shut up, buhari said no such thing and that makes ur assumption null and void. It was Atiku, another killer member who stated such. Get ur facts right.

And here I was thinking that Atiku has only contested the presidential elections as a candidate of Tinubu's AC in 2007. Shall we take this to mean that AC/ACN is a killer party?
Maybe I am mixing up my recent political history of our dear country, Nigeria. Am I

1 Like

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Demdem(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
anonimi:

And here I was thinking that Atiku has only contested the presidential elections as a candidate of Tinubu's AC in 2007. Shall we take this to mean that AC/ACN is a killer party?
Maybe I am mixing up my recent political history of our dear country, Nigeria. Am I

The statement he made mention of was made during the the killer party presidential primaries in 2011 and not 2007. surely, u need to update ur political history. u are free to call ACN whatever u feel like, thats none of my business however its good to always state the facts as it is.
Buhari made mention of no such thing, instead it was said by a killer member during the killer primaries and he remains a killer member till date.
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ikweremilitant: 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2013
begwong: OK,we don hear.FG make una kuku buy one for the SULTAN make we rest.
Who knows,that may pacify BH!
hahahahahahahah my belle o
Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by ikweremilitant: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Demdem: Fasakin only stated what is well known. Oritsejafor CAN is an extension of the killer party.
while jni is a subsidary of abachas killer squard nd an affiliate of boko arams

2 Likes

Re: FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mind what u write against the man of God. This post is a lie. If Oritsejafor issues a curse against those propagating this false news against him, they are doomed. IT IS HIS CHURCH MEMBERS THAT CONTRIBUTED THE MONEY 4 THE JET. This rumour is careless.
Nigerians and curses! When will we ever bless somebody....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Returns Seized $15m To Nigeria / 2019: Why Tinubu Shouldn’t Depend Heavily On Buhari / Man Searching For Fuel In Delta Killed By Car (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.