Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom (14063 Views)

Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Dbanj Posts A Throwback Picture Of Donjazzy And Himself On Stage (PHOTO) / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by scentmarlc(m): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
geepawps: This picture seem awkward. I already know that you look beautiful, but stop this childish play.

Broz abeg no lie. You dey vex coz na her nude picz u think say u go c on top d thread
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Waspy(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
What's with the Baloguns posting toilet pics?......just last week we saw yet another shiiting pics of Tee Bliz, making it the third of its kind undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Elizzy2013(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by SELFWORTH: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
All of them are maddd and attention seeking bugs.

They need to get a life.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Beulahores: 1:04am On Dec 24, 2013
Guys... IM TELLING YOU NOW! The things we are running into are TRIVIAL compared to what is lined up here! Its going to be UNBELIEVABLE for everyone who dares! Im blown away by the convo we just had with the leaders of another company that wants Our GMBC PORTFOLIO1 to launch it! UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE what we will be able to do in such a short period of time! Dream a number you want to make per month... just get in the power of 3! And that dream number WILL be a reality! Your mind cannot even begin to understand the amount of cash you can make PER MONTH when we get going! Get READY!
http://grambill..com/

Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by Beulahores: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2013
LOL Im BLOWN AWAY! Its unbelievable! We are EXTREMELY blessed! My heart is racing! Just the wonders of $5 Stacking $507,821,400 in real time!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by ignis: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Fine girl...
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by JbravoAdodger(m): 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Waspy: What's with the Baloguns posting toilet pics?......just last week we saw yet another shiiting pics of Tee Bliz, making it the third of its kind undecided

Itz naija britney n k-fed! Duh... History repeats u kno. No big deal
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by bukalence: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
dopeJemi: mtchewww!

I no bLame u op.. Na me wey open thread thinking say na her naked picture I go see Na I bLame
hahahahhahaha guy u be idiot! U go fear english na! Hahahahah
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by tpia: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
dopeJemi: mtchewww!

I no bLame u op.. Na me wey open thread thinking say na her naked picture I go see Na I bLame

so posting a picture in the bathroom automatically translates as seeing someone naked?
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by dopeJemi: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia:

so posting a picture in the bathroom automatically translates as seeing someone naked?

who fncking take pictures in d bathroom fully cLothed
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by dopeJemi: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
bukalence: hahahahhahaha guy u be idiot! U go fear english na! Hahahahah
wetin do am? No be pigin? Abi na d uncLad. If na dah one ask seun
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by tpia: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
dopeJemi: who fncking take pictures in d bathroom fully cLothed

someone just did.

neither is she the first, i cant count the number of pictures i've seen here of people taking pictures fully clothed in bathrooms.
Re: Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom by dopeJemi: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
tpia:

someone just did.

neither is she the first, i cant count the number of pictures i've seen here of people taking pictures fully clothed in bathrooms.
yeah! Mirror pics.. Well don't blame me, I wasn't thinking straight as at dat time, Let's just say I was conjified

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Denies Fighting With A Fan In Burkina Faso / Jibola Dabo Attempted Suicide; How The Nigerian Actor Almost Killed Himself / Bolaji Amusan(mr. Latin) Reported Dead, How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.