Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu (7799 Views)

#Bringbackourgirls Marching To Aso Rock To See Buhari (Photos) / See What Happens When Service Chiefs See Buhari (pic) - Cramjones / Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by oluigbo2015(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Former Abia state governor Dr.Orji Uzor Kalu who clocked 53 Sunday ,turned spiritual preaching peace,love and reconciliation among politicians and looking forward to the day President Goodluck Jonathan and opposition leaders would embrace themselves.

Kalu talked of that great moment when the President would engage Buhari in a squash competition in Aso Villa, and the day Dame Patience Jonathan's dinner hostess could be Senator Oluremi Tinubu.

He said,"there is so much tension in the land. We should play politics without bitterness,afterall, government is about service to the people. I want to see Gen. Buhari sweat it out in a friendly squash game with Dr. Jonathan.How sweet it would sound to find The First Lady in the Ikoyi home of Senator Tinubu serving herself dinner. That is the kind of atmosphere that i wish my country".

The ex-governor recalled that in the Second Republic Chief Obafemi Awolowo accepted National honour from President Shehu Shagari even as an opposition figure. "Papa Awo received Shagari's compliments,party politics was set aside. Even
Dr.Nnamdi Azikiwe did not reject the Mercedes birthday gift the then President sent to the Owelle. They respected Shagari as much as he regarded them,"Kalu added.

He urged politicians to be dynamic in their pursuit as they are supposed to serve the people in whatever capacity possible since no two persons can occupy one position at the same time.

"We could serve in any capacity as long as we have the interest of Nigerians. We are copying the Americans. I wish to remind us that their sixth President,John Quincy Adams became a member of the House of Representatives after his Presidency. Walter Mondale who was Vice President Under Jimmy Carter[1977-1981] served as Ambassador to Japan in 1983. Back home,Shagari was Local government chairman after his tenure as minister. Adeniran Ogunsanya, Maitama Sule were state commissioners after service as Federal ministers. Even Buhari served in the Abacha government, and first Nigerian Inspector-General of Police Loius Edet was a state Commissioner afterwards. That is service. I wish this country peace," Kalu said.

Source: http://www.facebook.com/igberetv

1 Like

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by alexchiny: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Buhari should hug a transformer instead, GEJ is no homo. tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by fkaz(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
You want him to be infected with cluelessness

15 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by hillsate: 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
Haba Uzor, you wan mix cola nut and kain kain?
Thats wicked man!
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
Their huggin each other doesnt mean dey wil lov each oda or bcom gud and true friends. Politics has alot of dirt in it indeed
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by 50calibre(m): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2013
Jonathan knows better than to hug a man that might be strapped with an explosive. Jonathan loves his life and I'm sure he intends to keep it

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by moderatorr: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
that'll be the end.
we will not see GEJ nor Buhari again nor anyone else nearby at that moment of hugging, forever.
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
1983 Buhari forced Shagari out of office,2003 Buhari vs Obasanjo,2007 Buhari vs Yarduar,2012 Buhari vs Jonathan. Is the seat of power his fathers bedroom? He should get a life and leave politics for young men and ladies to play joor. As for hugging GEj, hmmm, both of the would fortify with counter juju before the hug o anybody with childs- play juju fit delete o

9 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Scarpon(m): 1:26am On Apr 23, 2013
hugging will not stop the conflict
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by 80million1: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2013
*speechless*
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Hardfact: 1:44am On Apr 23, 2013
I guess he's simply hallucinating or something of sort. It's just like btw God and Devil, or Darkness and Light. Meanwhile Mr Kalu should go for check up just in case!
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Hardfact: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2013
alexchiny: Buhari should hug a transformer instead, GEJ is no homo. tongue tongue tongue
Shebi all na hugging? Yes GEJ is no homo, but I wonder if he's no mumu.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by greatgod2012(f): 1:54am On Apr 23, 2013
I doubt if this can happen again in their lifetime.
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Artless360(m): 6:34am On Apr 23, 2013
grin e gud shall shocked i no dy ooo
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by mike404(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2013
50calibre: Jonathan knows better than to hug a man that might be strapped with an explosive. Jonathan loves his life and I'm sure he intends to keep it
hehe Buhari
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by SlyIg(f): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2013
alexchiny: Buhari should hug a transformer instead, GEJ is no homo. tongue tongue tongue
thank you!
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by funnyx(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2013
fkaz: You want him to be infected with cluelessness

Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by fitzmayowa: 10:59am On Apr 23, 2013
Well its only a wish, so i would say wish on...In Nigerian politics opposition does not hug each other, rather they wreck havoc to score a political point.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2013
And I wish to see all Boko Haram Terrorist repent and become Born-again..

But we all know that is never gonna happen!

What business does a FisherMan Have with an Aboki?! angry

F`uck the Abokis... #FreshAir2015...

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by WIZGUY69(m): 11:01am On Apr 23, 2013
i wish to see GEJ, buhari and OBJ in a joint drinking!
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 23, 2013
space booked
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Demdem(m): 11:02am On Apr 23, 2013
Hug the retardeen, thechief killer member? What will that acheived?

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by AnanseK(m): 11:04am On Apr 23, 2013
They are not enemies. It's just that one knows the burden and the real purpose of leadership and the other doesn't and has shown no capacity or the inclination to learn..

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by aurenflani: 11:11am On Apr 23, 2013
Okija_juju: And I wish to see all Boko Haram Terrorist repent and become Born-again..

But we all know that is never gonna happen!

What business does a Fisher Man Have with an Aboki?! angry

F`uck the Abokis... #FreshAir2015...

No need cos the abokis are and have always been fuc'king you! tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by israel007: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2013
Don't trust politicians. They can still become best if friends and even turn against Tinubu. That's politics. No permanent enemies no permanent friends
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by grandpoh(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2013
sbaks: Their huggin each other doesnt mean dey wil lov each oda or bcom gud and true friends. Politics has alot of dirt in it indeed
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by ASPchris(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2013
And we will like to see Dr orji uzo kalu hugging T.A Orji(current governor of Abia state). Since Charity begins at home.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by grandpoh(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2013
Politics will always be a dirty game if dy dnt embrace love but den hw can dy embrace love wen all dy think of z lust 4 power nd hatred!!
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by emmasege: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2013
That'll be very strange indeed!. Buhari is too rigid to bend, which is uncharacteristic of a Politician anywhere in the world. Even Obama does bend and compromise when necessary in the overall interest of America. On the other hand, GEJ lacks OBJ's kind of humour to make his sworn enemy embrace him in the public.
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by DoffMan2: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2013

Lol! The kind of (back) embrace that J. Aminu used to give him.
Re: I Wish To See Buhari Embracing Jonathan - Orji Uzor Kalu by Ayorh4you(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2013
I laf in okun dialect.......hohohohohohohohohoho . Buhari is ready 4 suicide bombing if he's gotta hug GEJ. F**kin Buhari
#1stPageTho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Hands Off Our Dispute, Makarfi, Others Tell Justice Abang / Senators Debate State Policing, Lament Security Situation / Buhari: No Haste In Withdrawal Of Military From Troubled Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.