Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally (4666 Views)

Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by RYANAYO(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is unbelievable

below is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dlCzFHo9fs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Sweetlemon(f): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
This is scary!

2 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Splashme: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
They are acting drama.
You know APC like to act drama

3 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by EnigmAries(m): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by donphilopus: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
They did that just to witness the triumphant entry of the incoming President into Kano. Nice one!

8 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by derrick333(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Dis pipo wan2die b4 Feb14th shocked
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by fijiano202(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
is there a seperate heaven for APC members...i pity this people..if them fall their eye go clear for hell
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by delishpot: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
Chineke If dem die sha, na state burial straight.
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Mayany(m): 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
THEY ARE JUST ON THEIR DUTY POST AS TECHNICIANS grin
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
So what
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by geedeex2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2015
I actually thought I was the only one who saw that . that shows the extent they will go to see their man .even the crowd was massive PDP should forget the north

3 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2015
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by coolhamid(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Guess some people love GMB more than me. ...

5 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by madone: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
those re the masses at work.this is their time to be recognised in nigeria their fathers land si let them show uo this two months cos they ll be forgotten again in next 4years
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Bishop4bella(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
What do you expect before. Buhari is peoples choice and you should expect more than that.

3 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Lawalemi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
shege! that is a mammoth crowd grin. bah that guy sha the daredevil shocked

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by najoke: 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
[s]
Lawalemi:
WHO IS MOHAMMED BUHARI?

* I have never seen any school built in his name. * I have never seen any borehole constructed by him. * There is no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor through him. * I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge where other purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for immunization. * No single text book has been donated to any school either by him, for him or through him. * Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved himself since his exit from office. * No book written, no memoirs, no lectures, nothing. * The only thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station. * He never champion for a university in his state nor has he ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura. * His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say he can change Nigeria. Doesn't charity begin at home again? * No wonder he was referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. * He is not a patron to any organization, group or association. * No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their lecture, convention or gala night. * The only time any known form, body or human assemblage ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. Is there any wonder why he says the BH scourge will end if he is elected''? Abeg GEJ till 2019
[/s]

Who is Lawalemi?

A troll
A TANdriod
A saTANiod
A TANiod
and ................a FISHBRAIN

9 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by amakaobiemeka: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:
Chineke If dem die sha, na state burial straight.
]like the one your party did 4 stella obasanjo, after using state funds to do plastic surgery which killed her
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
Are you aware that there's no valentine's day this year...? Election has taken its place....all boys are smilling, no gift, no outing for the girls. Hahahahahahahh ....all thanks to INEC...... In case your girl insists on going out, please take her to the polling unit and vote for APC. I love 2015, valentine's free year.

2 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Caseless: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Splashme:
They are acting drama.
buhari go shock u like drama.
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by hazyfm1: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
[size=48pt]HAAAAAA![/size]

MY SUPPORT FOR CHANGE NEVER REACH THAT ONE OO

2 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by killuminati(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
Buhari na my personal guy. I even get hin contact

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by killuminati(m): 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:
This is scary!
No, it's patriotism over-defined

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by hazyfm1: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
NA WA OOO

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by hazyfm1: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
Splashme:
They are acting drama.

4 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by EdCure: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Support taken to a new height.

3 Likes

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by tonytony208(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
without doubt, buhari will win in kano state; possibly by landslide.

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by delishpot: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
]like the one your party did 4 stella obasanjo, after using state funds to do plastic surgery which killed her

Ha ha. I do not support fee dee fee o. If dem like make dem take am burry all their supporters e no concern me.
When stella do her surgery, no body tell me, when she die sef no body tell me when dey pick burial date kwanu? No body tell me.
Shey your anger is that I see the danger in what they did by climbing that pole ba? To you e no mater as long as they come out for your Buhari ba?
Anyhoe. Like I said before. I want Buhari to win even. Let me see this change APC has been promising.
Ahhhh, I know you wont abuse me for saying that GMB should win but you will insult me if I say those people will kill theirselves for no just cause you will attack me. You be bad person o. You dont care how it happens all you care about is that they should shout sai Buhari even if it means giving their lives. Na you go feed their pikins? How will it benefit them if they die before the sai buhari enters office?
Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Joel3(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2015
GEJ welcomes to bayesa

1 Like

Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
najoke:
[s][/s]

Who is Lawalemi?

A troll
A TANdriod
A saTANiod
A TANiod
and ................a FISHBRAIN

Chai.......hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Omg; See What People Did Just To See Buhari At Kano Apc Presidential Rally by amakaobiemeka: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. I do not support fee dee fee o. If dem like make dem take am burry all their supporters e no concern me.
When stella do her surgery, no body tell me, when she die sef no body tell me when dey pick burial date kwanu? No body tell me.
Shey your anger is that I see the danger in what they did by climbing that pole ba? To you e no mater as long as they come out for your Buhari ba?
Anyhoe. Like I said before. I want Buhari to win even. Let me see this change APC has been promising.
Ahhhh, I know you wont abuse me for saying that GMB should win but you will insult me if I say those people will kill theirselves for no just cause you will attack me. You be bad person o. You dont care how it happens all you care about is that they should shout sai Buhari even if it means giving their lives. Na you go feed their pikins? How will it benefit them if they die before the sai buhari enters office?
Abegi!
God bless u! Sai buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Senator Turned Back From US Embassy With Visa Application Rejected / BREAKING: Edo Election: Court Grants Ex-parte For Disqualification Of Ize-iyamu / Why We Paid Hospital Bills, Others, To Celebrate Ugwuanyi’s Birthday - ALGON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.