Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ladies Or Guys,who Lie The Most In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Or Guys,who Lie The Most In A Relationship?? (535 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Or Guys,who Lie The Most In A Relationship?? by haitto99(m): 9:48am On Apr 23, 2013
actually,av had a few experiences of ladies dat tell chronic lies in thier relationship,i even dated on breifly wen iI had problems with my gf,she tild me she was in ibadan on call,meanwhile iI was at d front of her room hearing her voice,funny se? bt iI believe a lady wld lie at times just to protect d feelings of a guy she loves,share ur experiences guys
guys
Re: Ladies Or Guys,who Lie The Most In A Relationship?? by Caracta(f): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2013
Lies have nothing to do with gender. You lie because you are a liar, not because you are male or female. Kapish?
Re: Ladies Or Guys,who Lie The Most In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2013
I think both genders do lying as they could make a different make up of character which the other person in the other parts are unknowingly.
Re: Ladies Or Guys,who Lie The Most In A Relationship?? by ezemoses(m): 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
us men we lie becoz its in our blood but ladies lie when they have been hurt before or to avoid being hurt

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Class Section On LOVE And MARRIAGE... / When The Lady Has More / How To Stop Sabotaging Your Relationships-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.