Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? (14490 Views)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Heartless...as Oyo State Fails To Pay Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=Policewoman]BAYELSA HAS A HIGHER BUDGET.[/ng, bayelsa had a 380 billion budget, the issue here is not about who has a bigger budget but the general failure of governments across the country to do what is right especially in the niger delta, I mean a state as rich as delta should be a mini dubai..this state has access to funds countries like liberia and sierra leone can only dream of and because of corruption, the vast majority of its citizens ar very poorquote]
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by nnalove(m): 2:55pm On May 12, 2013
Pls stop complaining only do ur best and leave d rest for God. Cos we corps members serving in Edo state here. D Governor is not paying shishi. Pls bear dat is nig for u! Life goes on too
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Itoroetti(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2013
@op,u are over ranting.imo state where i serve do not pay a dime neither do d promise to do that.manage ur 19800 very .less than 2yrs ago,people were collecting 9500 and werent starving even as small as it was.think n plan 4d future and not the now

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by ibkgab001: 3:03pm On May 12, 2013
Man mii stop there POLITHEIFTIAN are birds of the same feather they flock together they are all Baboons
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by dadicvila(m): 3:07pm On May 12, 2013
@OP...I feel your pain bro,Godbless Barrister Sullivan Chime,Enugu state is the best place to serve,they pay you your 10k as at when due,no filling any form,no stories....Godbless Coal city

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 12, 2013
DELTA STATE- A STATE WHERE MILITANTS EARN MORE THAN YOUTH CORPERS
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 12, 2013
When I come out here to say Uduaghan is wicked, you guys think it's just hate. Now hear it from a corper.

Kirinwa, you should be very careful not to let anyone know your offline person because Uduaghan is very vindictive and send people to intimidate you or at worse withhold the salary of workers in your school.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by brown938: 3:33pm On May 12, 2013
And some governors are saying service ought to be done for 2 yrs. Is this how corper's are going to suffer for that duration of years. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by donephi(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2013
Am presently serving in a primary school in delta and will be passing out in few days time. The state has not paid a dime since I started serving. Few days ago I was talking to one of the staff in SUBEB and I was told that the state govt has not disbursed any money as regards to corpers alawi in primary schools. Udugdan is simply ... May God help him

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by andresia(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2013
Where is kirinwa? Has he/she been paid cos op seems to have vanished frm this thread.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Marineetyon(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2013
Is not delta state alone my brother, niger state is not paying state allowee again after promising us increment, he's not even paying the little he use to pay us.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by donephi(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2013
The present batch A corpers in delta state, none was posted to primary school because of this reason
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by YoshiMaster: 4:19pm On May 12, 2013
How I wish NO corper would serve, but its hard to organize that sort of collective stance.

I have always wondered what the heck NYSC was, and why it has to be done, talk less of going and not getting paid, WOW!

My brothers and sisters, if only we could organize ourselves and petition the government to end this Modern Day Slave trade called the NYSC.

"You there, the Engineer, yes you. You are to abandon your proffession for one year to go and work on a farm, but don't worry, you won't get paid. We are doing this for your own good, to promote National Unity"

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by DANNED(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2013
At least a promise was made to you guys. Here in Kwara State the governor dosen't even know that corpers exit.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Emmafrancis: 5:25pm On May 12, 2013
Chai . When I saw this topic on front page , I was-like "thank God our story will at last be heard by all". I severed there with batch A 2012. One naira I have not gotten from the state. I thought I was serving in a rich oil state ooo, the "big heart". Common 5k per month is too much for the state to pay ? If I had know, nothing for make me stress myself like I did serving.
God saw our effort and hardwork. The communities appreciated us. And God go judge these heartless politician.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Emmafrancis: 5:30pm On May 12, 2013
Itoroetti :
@op,u are over ranting.imo state where i serve do not pay a dime neither do d promise to do that.manage ur 19800 very .less than 2yrs ago,people were collecting 9500 and werent starving even as small as it was.think n plan 4d future and not the now

That money is our right. They promised us. Made us spend the little we have travelling up and down asaba for this same allawee
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Summersland(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2013
Very bad idea,haabaaaaah
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by brightedge(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2013
Is it the same Delta State that just paid May 2013 salaries before the 10th of May? Yeah, right, that wasn't a mistake. DT Civil Servants have already been paid for the month of May. Are corpers not supposed to be paid at the same time other state workers are paid?

Am I missing something here?
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by itayorealman: 7:25pm On May 12, 2013
TOO BAD.BUT DEY PAID US OUR STATE ALLOWANCE FOR D MONTH OF MAY ON 9TH OF DIS MONTH 4 WE IN SECONDARY SKL IN DELTA STATE
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by JstBrave(f): 7:33pm On May 12, 2013
I think d topic should b modified. It is ONLY the corp members serving in primary schools that have not bin paid . Other corpers serving in the state parastatals are receiving their 5k monthly.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by ozodimgba(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2013
Uduaghan your nyash dey shoe outside, what are u doing? Abi dis our politicians, una dey owe devil? What is d essence of accumulating wealth u will not leave to speend? The best legacy for ur children is sound and qualitative education not wealth.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by An0nimus: 7:40pm On May 12, 2013
lakhadimar: DELTA STATE- A STATE WHERE MILITANTS EARN MORE THAN YOUTH CORPERS
Show a state where Corpers earn more than militants. Some of us won't mind going there.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
donephi: The present batch A corpers in delta state, none was posted to primary school because of this reason

Pure lies.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by emsheddy(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2013
hmmmmm, Uduaghan na wa ohhh! U have finished us in delta state now it is people coming to serve the state u r frustrating? Till tomorrow, Ibori is still the best governor we have had. I pray these insults torment u and u pay them their money. Bloody criminal
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by teeboi77: 8:39pm On May 12, 2013
Am a batch A corp memeber that finished service on feb 14th I served In a primary school but didnt receive any payment from the state Govt..The guvnor promised that we will get the payment in a week time but uptil till now the next week has not come....I hail d man º°˚
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by meforyou1(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2013
I don't understand. Is there any difference between a corper serving in a primary sch and the one serving in sec sch, university or even d govt house? That short man should pls pay all corpers serving in delta state joor. Do corpers post themselves to their places of primary assignment?
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by cigie(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2013
My dear, they are owing us 3months allowance here in Oyo state o...The state finds it difficult to pay the paltry sum of N3,800...i tire o
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by larayat(f): 11:01pm On May 12, 2013
Eyah,sowee guys...buh it was nt like dah wen I servd in the state,guessn some ppl are messing wi ur allowee,myt nt b the gov's fault,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here / People Posted To Cross River State in batch A '15 Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.