Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? (14495 Views)

Wike Increases Rivers Corpers' Allowance / Bill Seeking Increment In Corpers Allowance Passed By House Of Reps / Heartless...as Oyo State Fails To Pay Some Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by free2ryhme: 11:07pm On May 12, 2013
Kirinwa: Could you believe that Corpers in Primary Schools have not been paid a kobo after many promises by Delta State governor Uduaghan.This simply shows insensitivity and nonchalant attitude of the State to the wellbeing of corpers.After their hardwork and selfless service to the nation.The Only thing the state can do is to STARVE them,if its not hatred.What is it?Nigerians are watching and God is also watching.

state allowances is never compulsory ... where was it stated that you are entitled to state allowance
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 12, 2013
larayat: Eyah,sowee guys...buh it was nt like dah wen I servd in the state,guessn some ppl are messing wi ur allowee,myt nt b the gov's fault,
U can say dat again! Those men n women in SUPEB N POST-PRIMARY EDUCATION BOARD shd knw more dan d governor. Na thieves full dia,jus to dey frustrate corpers so d corpers will angrily leave d allawi for dem n they have succeeded cos majority of my peeps dat served in primary sch have vowed to forget d moni. D amount they have spent on transport eh! Even during dat flood period wen all of us have travelled,most of dem came back to asaba to 'thumbprint', still no show
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Sabinus50(m): 3:55am On May 13, 2013
But why all these south-south governors have to make fun of corper's monthly allowance? could you imagine? Though, we pass out last October 2012 from Rivers State and up until now the so call governor Amaechie withheld our state allowance after seven months we pass out.Retribution belong to God!
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Chrisjane(f): 6:43am On May 13, 2013
itayorealman: TOO BAD.BUT DEY PAID US OUR STATE ALLOWANCE FOR D MONTH OF MAY ON 9TH OF DIS MONTH 4 WE IN SECONDARY SKL IN DELTA STATE
seriously? I have not been paid by state.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Chrisjane(f): 6:44am On May 13, 2013
itayorealman: TOO BAD.BUT DEY PAID US OUR STATE ALLOWANCE FOR D MONTH OF MAY ON 9TH OF DIS MONTH 4 WE IN SECONDARY SKL IN DELTA STATE
seriously? I have not been paid by state. I heard they pay in 6 months time. True or false?
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by OCcool: 10:44am On May 13, 2013
Marine*etyon:
Is not delta state alone my brother, niger state is not paying state allowee again after promising us increment, he's not even paying the little he use to pay us.
my broda na so we see am o. I don't know why Talba is delaying as regards payment. But let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope 4 the best.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by blackbeau1(f): 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
corpers wee.government are usually too insensitiveabout the plight of people. they cant afford to pay corpers but their own salaries have been paid
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by egeh4u: 1:10pm On May 13, 2013
Also Corpers in Imo State are not paid anything despite Rochas Okorocha's promises of N10,000 per month.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Osota(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2013
OYO STATE DONT PAY CORPERS TOO. They just keep promising, but nothing is being done. STRIKE O
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by moneyhungry(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2013
larayat: Eyah,sowee guys...buh it was nt like dah wen I servd in the state,guessn some ppl are messing wi ur allowee,myt nt b the gov's fault,
true. it's my fault.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nothing was ever paid up till this moment by Delta State government.Although there were fake moves by SUPEB to make it appear like something is happening by publishing names of some corpers but that one na lie.It was only PROPAGANDA.If you are posted to Primary school.Reject it and let them repost you to Secondary school,Ministry or places where you will be paid atleast 5k monthly.Some are even paid up to 25k monthly depending on ppa.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Immunity1555: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2013
An0nimus:
Show a state where Corpers earn more than militants. Some of us won't mind going there.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Kirinwa: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
No payment yet o.Why?
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by free2ryhme: 1:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: Could you believe that Corpers in Primary Schools have not been paid a kobo after many promises by Delta State governor Uduaghan.This simply shows insensitivity and nonchalant attitude of the State to the wellbeing of corpers.After their hardwork and selfless service to the nation.The Only thing the state can do is to STARVE them,if its not hatred.What is it?Nigerians are watching and God is also watching.

State allowance is not compulsory

Only fedearl allowance is mandatory
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2013
Kirinwa: No payment yet o.Why?
Guy, 2012 batch A corpers dat served in Primary schools were not finally paid! So just forget d matter
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by frvincent(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
THEY VE BEEN PAYING THE MONEY BUT SOME CORPER'S NAMES WERE OMITTED THEREFORE,IF U RE YET TO PLS MAIL YOUR NUMBER TO frvincent39@gmail.com Only primary school corper of delta state primary school
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by Anyim1234(m): 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Delta state government paid Batch B corps members that served under primary school their state allowances 3weeks ago. my question is, what about batch A 2012/2013?
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by bright82: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2013
if am in Ur shoe no money no work tell me can hungry person teach
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by ukorsam: 12:03am On Jul 02, 2016
pls is there any platform where one could report cases of non payment of state allowance? I served in delta state 2014/2015 and some of us were not paid the state allowance till now.
Re: Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers? by jorion(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
you are there complaining when no single state is the south west pay corp members. does that mean the yorubas hate corp members?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: The Most Favorable Place For Medical Doctor To Work? / C14 Posted 2 Rivers Lets Meet Here / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.