Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

How To Improve Your Blog's Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Improve Your Blog's Traffic (594 Views)

5 Things You Must Stop Doing To Improve Your Social Media Security. / 10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Blog's Traffic by achibabes: 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Have you ever experience something like this? I mean having this kind of questions on your lips, once or twice in your blogging carrier?” How can I improve my blog traffic, or what am I not doing right to get good traffic? Honestly, this is a normal song for most bloggers especially beginners, guess are you with me? I've been in this kind of dilemma before, that I almost abandon my blog because it was so frustrating… imagining someone having 20 blog posts and you’ve not started cracking 1000 unique page views per month. But when I made researches and seek the advice of other bloggers, I was given some tips that really worked and booted my page views to something like 10,000 page views per day, interesting right? This was how I felt that very morning when I woke up from my bed and I logged in to my dashboard and I met 10,089, I screamed as if it was something else. So, I just thought its of paramount importance to share with you people the tips I used that worked for me when i started blogging as a novice. Many new bloggers have sent so many emails to my box and asking me, that do I know any magic or strategies for them to use so they could get a reasonable traffic, all I did was to laugh because all it takes about blogging is patient which most bloggers don’t have… you can’t create a blog today and you want to hit 5000 page views in a day, never. You need to be patient and you must follow some commandments of blogosphere, which I obeyed and really worked for me… so the tips am about to share with you is what I personally have called the 7 commandments of blog traffic, when you follow this tips/commandment , it is gonna be a wow! Aftermath .Below are the tips:Read more on www.yourblogcoach..com

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Review This Blog. / Oh This Thread has been deleted / Macromedia Fireworks Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.