Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters (1113 Views)

Father, Two Daughters Die In Lagos Explosion (photos) / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters by tolex34(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
WASHINGTON (AFP) – US President Barack Obama has a unique strategy for keeping his daughters from getting tattoos: threatening to get the same design, along with his wife, and turning it into a family YouTube moment.

“What we’ve said to the girls is: ‘If you guys ever decide that you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo, in the same place,” Obama explained on NBC’s “Today” show on Wednesday.

“And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,” he said. “Our thinking is that it might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.”

Obama and his wife Michelle have two daughters: Malia, 14, and Sasha, 11.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/if-you-get-tattoos-so-will-we-obama-tells-daughters/
Re: If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 25, 2013
Re: If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters by chymystique(f): 1:26am On Apr 25, 2013
Lmao!let Naija Parents Tell that to kids and see if dey wnt turn their bodies to Tattoo House grin grin grin
Re: If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters by porka: 1:07pm On May 07, 2013
Gross inconsistencies there.

The same Obama said his daughters' views influenced his change of opinion on homosexual marriage.

Before that apparent admission of failure as a parent by Obama, it's doubtful if there has ever been any leader whose 14 and 11 year old change their opinion.

Why didn't he protest becoming a homosexual when his daughters were influencing him instead of endorsing homosexual marriage.

He is simply an example of a poor parent who stands for nothing.

Real parents teach their kids what they believe.

Kids form their own opinion when they are grown.

Obama is overrated.
Re: If You Get Tattoos, So Will We, Obama Tells Daughters by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 07, 2013
porka: Gross inconsistencies there.

The same Obama said his daughters' views influenced his change of opinion on homosexual marriage.

Before that apparent admission of failure as a parent by Obama, it's doubtful if there has ever been any leader whose 14 and 11 year old change their opinion.

Why didn't he protest becoming a homosexual when his daughters were influencing him instead of endorsing homosexual marriage.

He is simply an example of a poor parent who stands for nothing.

Real parents teach their kids what they believe.

Kids form their own opinion when they are grown.

Obama is overrated.

I really really tried but i just couldn't make any meaning out of this! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Told Your Spouse You Love Him/her? / Bed Bug Cycle Part 1 - Chogon Facilities Services Ltd / Woman Dead In Bournemouth Flat For Six Years Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.