Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! (14525 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever / Best Looking Nairaland Couples 2013! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Watsup Nairaland! What's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappening? I know you Africans don't really care about black people of the new world or the diaspora. But anyways, I made this thread to ask which black women of the new world is the absolute BEST LOOKING. This thread is basically a spin off of my main man Somalia9 thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1247858/top-5-best-looking-women

I love that nigga(no homo)... grin coolAnyways I just want to here you guys opinion. This can be a competition thread. We all heard threads about top 10 or top 5 women in Africa, but now we are going to be talking about the top 10 girls if the NEW world. cool

Anyways folks...This is my opinion of the top 10 BEST looking black females of the NEW world. cool

[size=15pt]#1 DOMINICANS![/size]

[size=15pt]#2 BRAZILIAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#3 BLACK AMERICAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#4 BAJAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#5 HAITIAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#6 JAMO![/size]

[size=15pt]#7 CUBAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#8 PEURTO RICAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#9 Bahamian![/size]

[size=15pt]#10 Honduran![/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Its like Hiroshima and Nagasaki... cool No survivors!!!

Anyways that's KidStranglehold's top ten BEST looking NEW world black females. List yours and let the tribalism BEGIN!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by somalia9: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2013
fake, proffessiknal pics with make up

somalis/ethiopians have won this beuty contest

Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9: fake, proffessiknal pics with make up

somalis/ethiopians have won this beuty contest

No. smiley
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by somalia9: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2013
somali people are naturally beutiful no fake hair, no weaves, no make up

we are a nobel people

Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9: somali people are naturally beutiful no fake hair, no weaves, no make up

we are a nobel people

Uh uh... smiley
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by somalia9: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2013
Stranglehold:

Uh uh... smiley

why a negroid would go after those women who wouldnt give u the time of day is beyond me
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9:

why a negroid would go after those women who wouldnt give u the time of day is beyond me
Aye...Nada!

Somalia9 es loco. Somalia9 Estas loco!

dios mio!!! Loco! Loco! Loco!
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by somalia9: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Stranglehold:
Aye...Nada!

Somalia9 es loco. Somalia9 Estas loco!

dios mio!!! Loco! Loco! Loco!

how sad that speakin one european language isnt enough to humiliate u but u seek to learn two
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9:

how sad that speakin one european language isnt enough to humiliate u but u seek to learn two

ou se yon masisi smiley

Also you batty man wink
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Apr 27, 2013
I didn't like that bullshit about Haiti being 5th!!!!
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I didn't like that bullshit about Haiti being 5th!!!!
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by AlyricistLaura: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ayo Fam, If you gonna constantly Bite My Writing Material...

Can you at least pay "Royalties"?

...I mean damn, you really running with My "New World" Line LmL This Niqqah is Obsessed With "Race". LmL

I have a question for the Op...

I have a Glass, and I Fill it With 60% Pepsi & 40% CocaCoke.....

Am I Drinking Solely Pepsi Brand Soda?

#StopBitingMyMaterial

#StopCallingEverybodyBlack

Goddamn...

There is Only One Royal......
cool
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
No. smiley
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by AlyricistLaura: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
KidStranglehold: No. smiley

^That's all i needed to See LoL & Cubans should be Higher on that List as Well.

They are Gorgeous "Black" New World Queenz.....
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

^That's all i needed to See LoL & Cubans should be Higher on that List as Well.

They are Gorgeous "Black" New World Queenz.....

No. Dominicans are better. I havent seen many black Cubans. undecided
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by AlyricistLaura: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cubana Olympic Volleyball Team Shytted on Dominicana Volleyteam Looks Wise in the Last 3 Olympics Imo

I Think Dominicans are Worthy of #Number 1 Though.

I Chased Them My Entire Teen Years.

Mad Love to My Dominicaana Queeenzz Yohh...

Cuba > Haiti Though.........
cool
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Cubana Olympic Volleyball Team Shytted on Dominicana Volleyteam Looks Wise in the Last 3 Olympics Imo

I Think Dominicans are Worthy of #Number 1 Though.

I Chased Them My Entire Teen Years.

Mad Love to My Dominicaana Queeenzz Yohh...

Cuba > Haiti Though.........
cool

So. grin

My opinion>Yours. smiley

Also...

Dominican Volleyball team

Cuban Volleyball team
[img]http://www.juventudrebelde.co.cu/img/info/cuban-women-volleyball-team-has-a-new-coach-.jpg[/img]

I dont think so...
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Kiddie is in love with a Dominie chick. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by ezeagu(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
http://i38.tinypic.com/16a6y4y.jpg

File > Effects > Blur tool.
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Kiddie is in love with a Dominie chick. grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe.
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by BlackKenichi(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2013
@KidStranglehold:
Great list.......................However, how can you have a Top 10 New world beauty list without have T&T/Trini women on it. Trini women are hot!
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by BlackKenichi(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2013
"Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD!"

Here's my list
1. Brazilian
2. DR
3. Afram
4. T&T/Trini
5. Jamaican
6. Belizean
7. Guyanese
8. Both Virgin Islands
9. Haitian
10. Cuba

That's that! smiley
Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by onila(f): 2:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Jamaicans
Black Americans
Dominicans
Trinidadians

and all other black Caribbeans

Brazilian women are overrated, IMO

1 Like

Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by JiggamanGh: 2:40am On Feb 22, 2015
1. African Americans
2. Dominicans
3. Brazil
4. Jamaicans
5. Colombians
6. Trinidad
7.cubans
8. Haitians
9.barbados
10. Virgin island

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 BEST Looking Black Women/Mixed Women Of The NEW WORLD! Winner Takes All! by JiggamanGh: 2:45am On Feb 22, 2015
KidStranglehold:
Watsup Nairaland! What's haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappening? I know you Africans don't really care about black people of the new world or the diaspora. But anyways, I made this thread to ask which black women of the new world is the absolute BEST LOOKING. This thread is basically a spin off of my main man Somalia9 thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1247858/top-5-best-looking-women

I love that nigga(no homo)... grin coolAnyways I just want to here you guys opinion. This can be a competition thread. We all heard threads about top 10 or top 5 women in Africa, but now we are going to be talking about the top 10 girls if the NEW world. cool

Anyways folks...This is my opinion of the top 10 BEST looking black females of the NEW world. cool

[size=15pt]#1 DOMINICANS![/size]

[size=15pt]#2 BRAZILIAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#3 BLACK AMERICAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#4 BAJAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#5 HAITIAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#6 JAMO![/size]

[size=15pt]#7 CUBAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#8 PEURTO RICAN![/size]

[size=15pt]#9 Bahamian![/size]

[size=15pt]#10 Honduran![/size]

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Its like Hiroshima and Nagasaki... cool No survivors!!!

Anyways that's KidStranglehold's top ten BEST looking NEW world black females. List yours and let the tribalism BEGIN!!! grin grin grin

How can u leave Colombians out of your list.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose / I Spent 3millionaira In A Night Club (my Yahoo Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.