Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) (27430 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Igwe OO:

O boy see drink o. smiley smiley Bro' e still remain make i come sip some. smiley wink cheesy grin
na longer throat go kill you.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by kayalla(f): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
does this have to be on front page?
maybe someone shld post when he is taking a dump in the toilet that will be more.....
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by scholes23(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Na Palmy sure pass jor angry

My brother I dey telst u..........

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by IgweOO(m): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
googlepikin: na longer throat go kill you.

You don dey form like say you no like am abi. grin grin No wahala, i know your kind, will remain some for you for fridge. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by gemini35(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
[color=#00009
l9][/color]last week they post pics of wizkid today na psq if seun is advertyzn people dat a sipping moet,soon i wil upload were i,m sipping my jackdaniel
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
i thinknairaland should do a 'post your best pic of you DAY'...
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by teewhybabee(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dis is a very sensless post and for it to be on d front page its anoda senseless move. U for go island go dey snap pple wey dey drink xpensive drinks near pool and call it NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by mrborntodoit: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Raymondenyi: stupid foooolish, and a very useelesss post!!!! Oya seun; Front page

Bad Belle, go snap your own make we see grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by valboy20(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
segunsd: Kini big deal. I sip Moet too

u tink say na original moet u dey sip?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by braxjay(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Igwe OO:

Ok reserve am, i dey show sharply.. grin grin grin

mehn, no 4get ur guy 4 this pami matter o... venue pls grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
What a great role model's kinda statement . . . cry
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by ernperookeke: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
[img][/img]
morgist: Y?
i wonder oo angry undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by mamagee3(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Good for him!!!

But why is it such a big deal for someone to sip moet?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
nice one
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by ZN2: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Crap that makes the frontpage these days amazes even the devil himself!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
mama-gee:
Good for him!!!

But why is it such a big deal for someone to sip moet?

Because the average Nigerian cannot afford it. If you are buying a bottle of Moët in the club it's more than 18k. If you do your calculation, it's more than our yet to be implemented minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by ZN2: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
^^ Frontpage Lawyer?

About time we hired you to tackle the growing FrontPage menace.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is he as successful as men in agbada?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tomasi(m): 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
Living in a fools paradise. When dem tire for Michael Jackson dem kill am.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
his tattoos are ugly.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by joyidarauko: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
WHY NOT STAKE YOUR SLEF NAKE TO NO THAT YOU ARE REAL SHIRTLESS MAN
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Jidmic(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
:DThis guy is cool,I dey feel youu ooo!
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by niggi4life(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: Is time to rescued NAIRALAND from MUMU topick on FRONTPAGE!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

I hereby declare my intentshon to post my BANANA ISLAND mansion for considration and appraisal. Let NL peoples know that if i Chief-junior Polycarp Sweetus OYoyo can made it in life, u sef can made it in life wit Big mansion in BANANA ICE LAND! undecided

Vote for me. Tenks. kiss
hahhahahahahahahaahahahahaha... i just love this guy's grammar!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Fhemmmy: What a great role model's kinda statement . . . cry

....my thoughts exactly undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by jeffizy(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks this ain't any of the psquare team?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by yeboyes: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
[b][size=15pt]This P-square guy is really irritating. Jeez why are some Naija celebrities so razz like this.

People in other countries are celebrating life changing innovations ,black man is busy celebrating "champagne".Typical Ngbeke feeling funky.

This dude is the kind of "role models" who are misleading young Nigerians.This mentality of posing is evidence of a person who is too full of himself,lacks humility and has a brain the size of a peanut.

Okoye suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egocentrism.

Okoye look at Bono,his wealth will swallow yours a hundred folds ,yet he does not pose.He insteads donate his money to the needy and does a lot cf charity all over Africa.You on other hand prefer to stare at yourself in front of a mirror and post lies on twitter to boost your ego.From posing in a plane that is not yours to taking a picture at an oil depot and now posing drinking champagne on twitter.

I know you were born into a paki home but common dude stop acting like you have never seen money before.Sho which kind of bush man be this? Super Alam poser grin

[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Thermythorpe(f): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
Runs out frm NL
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by cdamsel(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Mukina sad sad
enof is enof.stop all dis ur rough play na angry
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by funkymedina: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
Odinaka00: And also this is a Nairalander posing in his house, though I nor get moet shaa...

By d way I'm just passing by
----oooO----

ZERO PACK

----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by funkymedina: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
yeboyes: [b][size=15pt]This P-square guy is really irritating. Jeez why are some Naija celebrities so razz like this.

People in other countries are celebrating life changing innovations ,black man is busy celebrating "champagne".Typical Ngbeke feeling funky.

This dude is the kind of "role models" who are misleading young Nigerians.This mentality of posing is evidence of a person who is too full of himself,lacks humility and has a brain the size of a peanut.

Okoye suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egocentrism.

Okoye look at Bono,his wealth will swallow yours a hundred folds ,yet he does not pose.He insteads donate his money to the needy and does a lot cf charity all over Africa.You on other hand prefer to stare at yourself in front of a mirror and post lies on twitter to boost your ego.From posing in a plane that is not yours to taking a picture at an oil depot and now posing drinking champagne on twitter.

I know you were born into a paki home but common dude stop acting like you have never seen money before.Sho which kind of bush man be this? Super Alam poser grin

[/size][/b]

Google Bono & Champagne ..
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
I like his tweet about men in suits tho lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun / Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" / Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.