Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) (27429 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
yeboyes: [b][size=15pt]This P-square guy is really irritating. Jeez why are some Naija celebrities so razz like this.

People in other countries are celebrating life changing innovations ,black man is busy celebrating "champagne".Typical Ngbeke feeling funky.

This dude is the kind of "role models" who are misleading young Nigerians.This mentality of posing is evidence of a person who is too full of himself,lacks humility and has a brain the size of a peanut.

Okoye suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egocentrism.

Okoye look at Bono,his wealth will swallow yours a hundred folds ,yet he does not pose.He insteads donate his money to the needy and does a lot cf charity all over Africa.You on other hand prefer to stare at yourself in front of a mirror and post lies on twitter to boost your ego.From posing in a plane that is not yours to taking a picture at an oil depot and now posing drinking champagne on twitter.

I know you were born into a paki home but common dude stop acting like you have never seen money before.Sho which kind of bush man be this? Super Alam poser grin

[/size][/b]

Interestingly said, now you will see many Nigerians in suit dumping thier suit for jeans cos of what the guy said . . Lol
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by mrhardeyemi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Na rubbish d alwayz reach front page ,na wa Oº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by mrhardeyemi(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi: the only reason i clicked on this thread is to read ppls comment nd laugh ,i aint dissapointed at all.the comments here and on topics like this are always hilarious
. Not only u
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tpia5: 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nairalanders are really matching these celebrities picture for picture, this is serious.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tpia5: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Interestingly said, now you will see many Nigerians in suit dumping thier suit for jeans cos of what the guy said . . Lol

Like who?

I doubt most fans of the entertainers wear suits to begin with.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
tpia@:

Like who?

I doubt most fans of the entertainers wear suits to begin with.

That is a nice one, and i do agree with YOU on that . . .
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tpia5: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
And you capitalized YOU why?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
tpia@:
And you capitalized YOU why?

Just to be specific, Sir . . . grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by mikeapollo: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Let them continue to enjoy their time.....but advise them to be more original and stop disgracing themselves by stealing Azonto and putting their fake 'Alingo' name on it!
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tpia5: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Fhemmy

Oh, ok, my mistake was in quoting your post to begin with.

Cant blame you, in that case.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Fhemmmy: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
tpia@:
Fhemmy
Oh, ok, my mistake was in quoting your post to begin with.

Cant blame you, in that case.

Chairman, Oga at the top, hope you not misreading me oh . . . I beg!
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by meekas(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
The twwet is not originally his... He copied and edited it.

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
In heaven, Jesus wears a white gown, as pure as anything, the angels wear the same thing, they work for Jesus, but Jesus don't under-rate them, young man, you are not even a billionaire, yet you boast this way.. I pirry you..
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by touchmeder: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
Look at his ripped torso kai...
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by IgweOO(m): 9:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
dadaic: In heaven, Jesus wears a white gown, as pure as anything, the angels wear the same thing, they work for Jesus, but Jesus don't under-rate them, young man, you are not even a billionaire, yet you boast this way.. I pirry you..

How you take know this one? you don go heaven before? shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by ideylaff: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2013
yeboyes: [b][size=15pt]This P-square guy is really irritating. Jeez why are some Naija celebrities so razz like this.

People in other countries are celebrating life changing innovations ,black man is busy celebrating "champagne".Typical Ngbeke feeling funky.

This dude is the kind of "role models" who are misleading young Nigerians.This mentality of posing is evidence of a person who is too full of himself,lacks humility and has a brain the size of a peanut.

Okoye suffers from Narcissistic personality disorder. NPD is a personality disorder in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. This condition affects one percent of the population.First formulated in 1968, it was historically called megalomania, and is severe egocentrism.

Okoye look at Bono,his wealth will swallow yours a hundred folds ,yet he does not pose.He insteads donate his money to the needy and does a lot cf charity all over Africa.You on other hand prefer to stare at yourself in front of a mirror and post lies on twitter to boost your ego.From posing in a plane that is not yours to taking a picture at an oil depot and now posing drinking champagne on twitter.

I know you were born into a paki home but common dude stop acting like you have never seen money before.Sho which kind of bush man be this? Super Alam poser grin

[/size][/b]

So well put and apt . You said it all in one swoop. Speak it bro. Thanks for that, I know a few people will berate you with things like "is it your money" ? but hey wise have spoken its down to the smart ones to see the sense in what you said.

Its more of a black man syndrome as well. Same thing American Hip Hop / rappers do as well, a few years ago the boxer Money Mayweather was posing with pics and videos posted of money in his house and 50 Cents also did something like that as well

see who dem P Square and co dey use as role model be ds I think...

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off 3 Million In Cash & Jewelry! .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmcPUahZ4DE

What kind of money have we not seen before. Its a real crying shame..
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by fairygeh(f): 6:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Damn,I love his body.#lovestruck
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by iaatmguy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
notice me
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by dabrake(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Akpa ife: Ds post is useless
Clik like if am saying d truth
baastaad!!!!!!! are you not tired of this?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
Typical money miss road!
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Cimbi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Imanuelle: I dun port ooo
coz we lack front page updates...nl now sucking
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Cimbi(m): 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
morgist: Y?
coz nairaland nw sucks
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Rinjis: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2013
braxjay: Baa haahaahaahaaahaaaaa!!!

EWO english haff kpeme

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun / Dayo Amusa Replies Troll Who Said "She Is Fatter Than Her Mum" / Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.