Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) (27428 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Moet Abebe & BabyDaddy Kiss Underwater (photos) / Exclusive Pictures Of P-square's N500m Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 25, 2013
Me dey my caban dey sip my LA CASERA...nothing do me too grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by AGgal(f): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2013
jaymdee: Of what pertinence is this cyber composition?
Come again sir!!! undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by morgist(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: Is time to rescued NAIRALAND from MUMU topick on FRONTPAGE!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

I hereby declare my intentshon to post my BANANA ISLAND mansion for considration and appraisal. Let NL peoples know that if i Chief-junior Polycarp Sweetus OYoyo can made it in life, u sef can made it in life wit Big mansion in BANANA ICE LAND! undecided

Vote for me. Tenks. kiss

leave the guy alone jare! Na iphone autocorrect wey dey use yoruba/pidgin language he dey use.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2013
Yeah sip more until you re satisfied
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Odinaka00(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Nairaland is too big 4 dz kain topics naa, haba! Shey na only peter and paul dey live better life? Y dem go dey showcase everything on social netwrk? Shey na only dem get 6packs? Me iget 5packs and by dz ┼iϻe nxt year my packs go pass dem own

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2013
Davico:
Tnx, I wonder why it's on front page.
This is the reason why its on frontpage. Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2013 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Privacy Policy & Nairalist.
If the topics making frontpage dey vex u go open ur own forum
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by braxjay(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2013
i love p-square but the trend makes no sense

whats the meaning of - **** who's hotter ( u no on A/C), **** sipping moet (buy ur own),**** who wore it better (wear ur own), **** smoking cigar (na ur liver dey burn ?),**** on vacation in Dubai ( go ur own),**** in his new car ( buy ur own )......... na wa o. so news don finish for we country ?

now this ? (Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) are u see wat i am talk ( in the voice of chief zebudiaya alias 4:30 ( chika okpalla)) grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by olayanju22(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2013
NAIRALANDERS! IF YOU ARE HAVING AN EVENT IN ABUJA, AND NEED A NICE VENUE IN MAITAMA (800 SEATER+) PLS CALL ME OOOO

MICHAEL 08158886667
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by feelamong(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2013
ichommy: Baba Olowo, lol

http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/photo-peter-okoye-of-p-square-shirtless.html

NO WAHALA.. JUST MANAGE YOUR MONEY WELL! AND TRY TO BE FINANCIALLY KNOWLEDGEABLE O!!NO BE AFTER YOU GO COME TELL US MEN IN SUITS DUPE YOU COLLECT YOUR MONEY LIKE TYSON DEY TALK NOW!
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Revolva(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2013
i dont beef dese dude..but these cant be serious making front page ..is he the first to pop moet n ace..i beg jare...make we hear word
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by adora4u1: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Illiteracy is a dangerous disease! angry
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by dammytosh: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2013
You are right oooo

Foolish men in suit work tirelessly during the day while You are in the gym and They bring the money to your show to let people feel how important they are when it is time for you to work.

Either way they lose.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Samelfisha(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
EPOMA: I disagree with this kind of mindset, maybe in Nigeria it could be true. Men in suit are successful and steady in life than this. let them go ask Mike tyson, and others. men in suit don't even have the time for this kind of people. If you are a successful top surgeon or lawyer in the western world, you will constantly be on top for life. Na so una go dey write nonsense and children will follow
must yhu commentgrin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Odinaka00: And also this is a Nairalander posing in his house, though I nor get moet shaa...

By d way I'm just passing by
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

Guy no squeeze ur belle too much make u knw go get running stomach sad
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by braxjay(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: Is time to rescued NAIRALAND from MUMU topick on FRONTPAGE!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

I hereby declare my intentshon to post my BANANA ISLAND mansion for considration and appraisal. Let NL peoples know that if i Chief-junior Polycarp Sweetus OYoyo can made it in life, u sef can made it in life wit Big mansion in BANANA ICE LAND! undecided

Vote for me. Tenks. kiss

EWO english haff kpeme

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by scholes23(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Akpa ife: Ds post is useless
Clik like if am saying d truth

1,000,000,000 likes
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by jimjones: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2013
mods, here's to hoping you'll do us the honors and frontpage a thread of "nkem owoh taking a sh!!t". imbec!les
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by causewahala: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2013
tellwisdom:

Guy no squeeze ur belle too much make u knw go get running stomach sad

Nor mind that guy with hin wrinkled no-packs! cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by segunsd: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Kini big deal. I sip Moet too
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by onatisi(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2013
segunsd: Kini big deal. I sip Moet too
his own moet is original ur own na alomo ooo,so no mix am up
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by daywatcher: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2013
when people stop buying your CDs you will appreciate men in suits more
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by scholes23(m): 11:49am On Apr 25, 2013
I see no reason why this topic should make the first page when there are more useful topic queuing to make the front page. Now tell me, what's the moral lesson of this post. Its only this useless topic that adds no value to ones life that makes the front page cos its a celebrity. If I was involved, I can bet with my last dime that it won't appear. Come to think of it, what's the big deal in sipping MOET I believe everyone here can afford it, no be mouth cos na true I dey talk.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Orikinla(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2013
So drinking Moet is special?
I dash it to small girls and boys.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tellwisdom: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2013
Na Palmy sure pass jor angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2013
Odinaka00: And also this is a Nairalander posing in his house, though I nor get moet shaa...

By d way I'm just passing by
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
guy u sure sey no be ashewoo joint you from dey snap your own?
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by IgweOO(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Na Palmy sure pass jor angry

O boy see drink o. smiley smiley Bro' e still remain make i come sip some. smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by showgolee(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2013
smmmmh, bt gud six pack tho
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
segunsd: Kini big deal. I sip Moet too
cmon your moet na dat one wey dem dey sell for balogun market.
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by tellwisdom: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Igwe OO:

O boy see drink o. smiley smiley Bro' e still remain make i come sip some. smiley wink cheesy grin

E suppose remain..lol
Re: Peter Okoye Of P-Square Shirtless, Sipping Moet (Picture) by IgweOO(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
tellwisdom:

E suppose remain..lol

Ok reserve am, i dey show sharply.. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Rocks N900k D&G Embellished Glasses / BBNaija's Khafi Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photo) / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Ibikunle Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.