Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star (16754 Views)

Van Persie Fail Man U Medical / Howard Webb Picked For Chelsea, Man U Encounter / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Biafradiplomat: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus: My Picture With The Former Manchester United Star

Ok, that's the in-thing on Nairaland now. cheesy

I throw my hat into the ring - there you have it smiley

Jarus you are sooo sexy men!
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Afam4eva(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus:

I hadn't started my blog then.
Ohh ok
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by zumarock8(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
jarus which of them is u. Abi u dey fear? Althoug i predict ur the blacky with the overal jesey. The jesey long no be small
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Revolva(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
see oo quinton fortun and jarus don dey work for DHL warehouse ooo...who is the cargo inspector (jarus) the boss (quinton) lol

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by honeric01(m): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Fortune now works with DHL?
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: Jarus, bro, haven't u eat good foooood since 1998 when Fortune win Treble in Man-U?? undecided undecided undecided undecided

GBAGUN! tongue

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Igwe9(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2013
oh, na Jarus be the one in jersey cheesy
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by kilimanjaro(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2013
This Jarus boy worwor o, hin come look like all this Ghanaian wey dey hussle puff-puff for Oshodi.

9 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
honeric01: Fortune now works with DHL?

He repped Man U at a promo for DHL.

Was invited alongside dozens of other Man U fans (although I wasn't a Man U fan - don't know why ChannelsTV extended the invite to me) for an evening with him earlier this year, courtesy DHL.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Ejine(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
honeric01: Fortune now works with DHL?

The man's gotta eat, you know.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2013
Ejiné:

The man's gotta eat, you know.

He actually still works with Man U (and still trains with them), but the role exactly I don't understand.
He reps Man U in some promo functions.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by holyvirgin: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Bros, u been work for DHL?

But that ya Adidas polo eh, na Crouch dash u?
Damn!!! cheesy cheesy grin
See kweshon abeg? Can't stop laffinhg
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2013
zumarock8: jarus which of them is u. Abi u dey fear? Althoug i predict ur the blacky with the overal jesey. The jesey long no be small

If you don't know Quinton Fortune, you probably have no business in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by honeric01(m): 11:29am On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus:

He repped Man U at a promo for DHL.

Was invited alongside dozens of other Man U fans (although I wasn't a Man U fan - don't know why ChannelsTV extended the invite to me) for an evening with him earlier this year, courtesy DHL.

Oh nice, does he still lives in the UK or now in SA?
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 11:30am On Apr 25, 2013
honeric01:

Oh nice, does he still live in the UK or now in SA?

Shuttles, definitely.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by otokx(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Who is Jarus and who is Quinton Fortune in the picture?
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by IAMBREEZY: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2013
girliegal:

GBAGUN! tongue
it is ((gbagaun))

3 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by c0ast0l: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2013
girliegal:

GBAGUN! tongue

Empty Barrel.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by dominique(f): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Is that really Jarus? This pic was prolly taken in your OAU days wayyy before you com hammer. Noffin do you ojare, Money good o! cheesy
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Aringarosa(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2013
dominique: Is that really Jarus? This pic was prolly taken in your OAU days wayyy before you com hammer. Noffin do you ojare, Money good o! cheesy

He mentioned somewhere that the pic is earlier this year.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by toluxa1(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Jarus you are sooo sexy men!

[size=13pt]GAY ALERT!!![/size]
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by mekus74: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2013
Me and Faruk
Pls front page too

3 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by adexsimply(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2013
girliegal:

[size=15pt]GBAGUN![/size] tongue
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by toluxa1(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2013
Ukwu_Nnu: Bros, u been work for DHL?

But that ya Adidas polo eh, na Crouch dash u?

LWKMD
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by toluxa1(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2013
[size=13pt]Question to Jarus:

Would you say you are Rich?[/size]
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by elegungun: 12:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
i beg who is Jarus? Is he one of naija hip hop star?
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by biolabee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Man you slim mehn...

Nice one

Reminds me of DK
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jarus(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
toluxa1: [size=13pt]Question to Jarus:

Would you say you are Rich?[/size]

Proudly owning a house, an SUV, and a monthly earning in excess of half a million, at 30, I'm comfortable by God's grace smiley

8 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by jummy05: 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Kamanda:
I go soon post my picture with Kabiru Dangaya of Zamfara United.

If Mod no put am for front page,na big wahala oooooo.

I go put my picture with Mr. Latin.lol
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
^ You're trippin
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by ZACHIE: 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Maybe, i should post my picture with R Kelly...

Should i?
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus don't mind the silly comments
Anyone who wants to criticize should post their picture
Eediots

[size=18pt]
Let me find my picture with Kabiru Sokoto and Osisikankwu for front page[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 17th December 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (3 - 1) On 4th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.