Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? (36957 Views)

Pick Your Sleeping Pattern, Mine Number 4 / Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/position? / What Is Your Sleeping Style? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by secnelly: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Stegomiah: Comment with the number that best illustares your sleeping style/position.
none!
But my initial sleeping position before inviting mr. sleep is to place my right hand beneath my head (cos i hate to use pillow) spread the left arm as in position 7, my left leg, straight. then my right leg moved to place my right foot beside my left knee. Then am good to go.
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by intercom: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
5. I sleep without any problem
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Erukuomoibadan: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ansell: The simple fact dat USELESS THREADS continue to dominate nairaland front page may soon lead to its death. Trust me! NL is becoming boring. Seun beware!
na so ooo ,I dey with you ooo ,cos I know no Wetin this for teach us now ,if you like make u sleep like goat or dog na u know ....eruku Omo Ibadan ...nite mi Oo ,ko so si ...moving on to better topic and I beg help me say thank you to mtn ooo ,been browsing freely since yesterday oooo ...super fast ...super download
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Ichliebedich(f): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
No. 2
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lmao
Am I supposed to know what sleeping position I assume when I'm supposed to be asleep?. That one sef na headache. . .I just sleep.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
No.7.Lol
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Enegod(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Burger01:

grin
grin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Jessicavizzy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
No.5
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by SwitnessA(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: I don't sleep, I am a retired sleeper undecided
Hw much is ur pension nd gratuity? grin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by searay(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
No 7 is for Igbo(weed) smokers.
No8 & 9 are for those whose heart.
As for me, I don't sleep.
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Enegod(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
sexymoma: NONE.... i rest ma head on the bed while ma nyash is up. undecided
nyash up doing what?
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by jaybabito: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
1 and 5

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by theimmortals(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Caracta: Depends on the situation surrounding the sleep.

No.9 when i'm missing him

No.2 after a horror movie

No.3 when i'm seeing Miss Red

No.4 all things being equal

grin grin
How do you sleep after doing it?? cool
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Abimps(f): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: mine is 5 oooooo cool

same goes for me.
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Burger01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
theimmortals:
How do you sleep after doing it?? cool

How do you? cool
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by roycruzzy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
op na numba 6 o! Mehn i gbadun numba six gahnn... Buh blanket must folo.
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: I don't sleep, I am a retired sleeper undecided
now i know why you get pregnant every time,you no dey sleep
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
searay: No 7 is for Igbo(weed) smokers.
No8 & 9 are for those whose heart.
As for me, I don't sleep.
mumu, ur comment no go complete if u no mention igbo..... Am sure u are indirectly telling us how u hopelessly sleep
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by burchx: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guy abi na girl u be sef, you are asking what is miss red. I beg find way goto www.ben10.com, dats wehre u belong
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Enegod: hell no, that's how hopeless people normally sleep

More like carefree people ,try it you will never look back tongue
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
nerodenero: My own style isn't listed!
because you are a ghost grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Burger01:

grin

Expecting manna from heaven... grin

More than manna lol

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Johnnny(m): 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
All positions in like 4-5hrs sleep.

starts with No. 10 and ends with No. 2, the rest comes in-between
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by burchx: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
woky: wat is miss red

Guy abi na girl u be sef, you are asking what is miss red. I beg find way goto www.ben10.com, dats wehre u belong
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by chiomzys(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mine na 3 n 9 the times I noticed.
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by johhnnie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by whytnblack: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
IvyBlue: Mine is 7 tongue

Hope you don't sleep naked? (Like some people)
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Adebayodare(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin[color=#000099][/color][6]. Na labour boy wey see chance sleep small for one corner
[7]. Na baba wey don work since morning
[8&9]Na orphan wey no get place to sleep
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by phil5(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Mine is missing oooo. I dey hold pillow sleep 4 sure
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by EdidemOluomo: 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Caracta: Depends on the situation surrounding the sleep.

No.9 when i'm missing him

No.2 after a horror movie

No.3 when i'm seeing Miss Red

No.4 all things being equal

Omo Gidi
grin grin
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Adebayodare(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lekerhymes: Mine 6
Re: Which Of The Pictures Best Illustrates Your Sleeping Style/Position? by Adebayodare(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin[color=#000099][/color][6]. Na labour boy wey see chance sleep small for one corner
[7]. Na baba wey don work since morning
[8&9]Na orphan wey no get place to sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Scorpion In Nasarawa Preying On A Cockroach 3 Times Its Size (Photos) / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.