Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Lets Build This House. - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lets Build This House. (38699 Views)

Checkout This House In Benin With It's Hilarious Gate (photo) / BE WARNED ; This House Is For Everybody, Not For Anybody. Picture. / Buy this House..You will love it. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jamesqu: Kudos to Brabus.....if na me, I will not near this thread again.....kudos to u fa and best of luck!

Bros, I've seen worse in life. Best friends could be worst enemy. I'm sure my client would understand what I mean. Everyone on this thread has been a true friend. You won't know what you've done until you hear me out.
Re: Lets Build This House. by Niiade(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Still tuned in, I dey look myself my turn go soon come so my paper and bro dey work tired..................
Re: Lets Build This House. by jaydacorsair: 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
I will comeback to the thread and analyze everything. Everyone made a mistake. The major mistake was made by brabus by neglecting his work and allowing other people to manage and inflate prices. I made the mistake of handling 30% over to a builder. I will break down everything as it happened. Thank you all for everything.
Re: Lets Build This House. by Chekitaut: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2013
jaydacorsair: I will comeback to the thread and analyze everything. Everyone made a mistake. The major mistake was made by brabus by neglecting his work and allowing other people to manage and inflate prices. I made the mistake of handling 30% over to a builder. I will break down everything as it happened. Thank you all for everything.
Bros no be sooooo dem dey do am, but i like your courage. i will advice dont post it because some "people" go dey laf us all. Let them die with whatever they have in mind. we understand...God will strengthen you, you will carry out a bigger project than this and there will be no mistake.
Re: Lets Build This House. by mufutau55(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
jaydacorsair: I will comeback to the thread and analyze everything. Everyone made a mistake. The major mistake was made by brabus by neglecting his work and allowing other people to manage and inflate prices. I made the mistake of handling 30% over to a builder. I will break down everything as it happened. Thank you all for everything.

I agree with Chekitaut. Keep things between you and Brabus and both of you should make ammendments to resolve and bring the house to a good standard. Whatever you do in life there will always be pro and con. God help you both and to be happy at the end of the project. We all learn thru our mistakes.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
[size=16pt]Foundation Repair: What we did different[/size]

While trying to effect repairs on the foundation, we took consideration of important things in the house (the dead load, live load, horizontal load and its associated moments) and changes were made as deemed fit by a structural engineer. However, I need to mention that different remedial methods were used in this structure.

STRATEGIC COLUMNS UNLOADED

About 4 columns (150 x 150mm) in strategic areas within the building were unloaded so that the entire cross section of the column can carry the reintroduced design load (230 x230mm).

Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
COLUMN ENLARGEMENT

We also enlarged the ring size of 19 (150 x 150mm) columns which has not been poured before the break to 230 x 230mm

Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
SUPPLEMENTAL COLUMN

WHILE at it and also minding the integrity of the foundation especially when and where we are sure that the column base is rock solid, we decided to introduce supplemental columns (230 x 230mm) to provide an alternative method of support in combination with the repair of the existing column.

Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
And then there's Jacketing (ie: increasing the concrete cover on the existing column), filling the hollow block with slurry concrete while pouring the DPC and more. More pic update on the remedial works later on this thread.

** Just few columns that cannot be unloaded. I'll do a rough drawing to show their position on the grid.
Re: Lets Build This House. by automaticcarzz: 3:26am On Jun 15, 2013
@brabus
You are a very level headed person. Only few would accept the insults being thrown at you here from people with bad belle. People make mistakes and you have acknowledged your mistakes and rectifying it at the same time. Julius Berger make mistakes sometimes too. I have sent you email twice this year about you building my house. I still believe in you and have confidence in you. Keep your head down and continue to be positive. Haters will always hate but God shall continue to be with you. I still believe it is you first and everbody else in distant second. Try your best and make this client happy at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 5:40am On Jun 15, 2013
Experience has shaped us.

The last time I found myself in similar situation (Brabus vs Ahonohia), I was emotionally charged and keep focusing on less substantive issue (the criticism). The more I try to address the issue the worse it became, and my critics takes the high ground until a respected fellow on Nairaland asked me to change tack. And yes I discovered "Easy does it"

The Truth, The Problem, The Source

It may be shocking to reveal that the problem ain't with the online community neither is it the client as many believed. The client wasn't trying to save a kobo on the project at all. He wanted the best. How can we say that a man who paid for almost 100 tons of granite at N220,000 per 30 tons for SUBSTRUCTURE ONLY is trying to save on cost? The problem is from internal - the enemy within. The man I gave mantle of power to supervise the project while I was away did more damage than help while he was in charge to the extent that I nearly became a pawn in the project. He became so powerful that I couldn't have access to the building plans. All I could do is damage limitation by playing along while keeping tab on things as we progress.

I became a pawn and had to turn to the online community for help as my opinion seem less important. My appointed supervisor claimed he cannot ascertain the integrity of the job he was paid for and actually supervised and instructed that we should break off column base and do a rework.

On May 30, I wrote

@all experts in the house,

Do I need to destroy my 1000 x 1000 by 300mm thick column base to fortify this house?

This is not the time to apportion blames but to save a bad situation.

In order not to make it look as if I had skeleton in my cupboard, I agreed that the foundation should be dug up but shouldn't be damaged until we check the thickness of the blinding and the base. Before one could say Jack Robinson, some of his able-bodied men have already unload 2 columns only to found out that the base were solid.

I'm leaving PH in 45 mins and I'll keep this thread updated on how things got wrong, the construction method and my challenges.

Re: Lets Build This House. by FLORIDACAR: 6:07am On Jun 15, 2013
@Brabus, Let me first salute your courage to face so much bashing left & right. It take a strong man to come back over and over . You remind me very much of Dapo Lam on this NL back in early days of Nairaland.....But it was very wrong of you to jump from Lagos to PH to pick a building contract. It's not done any where..I remember sometime last year a friend was trying to get spider880 to come to Ibadan for a contract. E said NO because logistically it was way too far for him to cope. How in d world you think u can shuttle Lagos to PH and do a building without getting screw by the person you left to supervise? How? It's not so much about you been a bad person but you always failed to understand that your name at stake not those you sub-contract to...

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build This House. by kopell: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
@BIZAGA Can we have little respect for one another, why are you using those kind of language for someone you never met. It is a shame on you calling someone evil or evil supporter, remember when you point one finger to someone the remaining four is yours. The guy made a mistake he is being bash left and right and you're adding more flame to the fire, I only post my opinion on the way he respond. I have never supported his mistakes I only encourage him in the line of business he choses to practice. I believe all we're doing here is to share and encourage one another to have happy ending for our self, and generation of our kids to come.

Bizaga:

Well oga, since you are support evil, we wish evil will full ya house. brabus is a bad worker and have been messing up. if you want your house to collapse, call brabus to help you.
Re: Lets Build This House. by jam04(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
I don't know the fuss about what happened. This thread has serve as an eye opener for builders and we building materials suppliers that frequent here, that there are actually folks waiting for us to slip and use that opportunity to throw mud at us.

@brabus: I never doubted your capacity to handle this and I made this known to you when we spoke on phone. You have done well so far and I'm certain you shall deliver this project to the OP with your shoulders high

@jaydarcorsair: you believed in brabus and his capability,that was why you allowed him handle this project. Continue with the support and assist him in constructing this house for you. You shall smile at the end.
Re: Lets Build This House. by twinskenny(m): 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
automaticcarzz: @brabus
You are a very level headed person. Only few would accept the insults being thrown at you here from people with bad belle. People make mistakes and you have acknowledged your mistakes and rectifying it at the same time. Julius Berger make mistakes sometimes too. I have sent you email twice this year about you building my house. I still believe in you and have confidence in you. Keep your head down and continue to be positive. Haters will always hate but God shall continue to be with you. I still believe it is you first and everbody else in distant second. Try your best and make this client happy at the end.

you have said it all sir, nothing more to say..

@brabus Ride on i believe the client will laugh at the end of the day

kudos
Re: Lets Build This House. by Degis(m): 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thank God for His mercies!. I have been labelled Brabus double ID but people like Bizaga registered on NL because of this thread!. I am not a professional builder but a building enthusiast and I hate this Pulling Him Down syndrome associated with Nigerians. Thank God that Brabus has rectified the mistakes and the Client is supportive of him

1 Like

Re: Lets Build This House. by brabus(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2013
Thanking God for journey mercies. I'm now in Lagos.
Re: Lets Build This House. by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
Welcome Mr Brabus.

Welldone Mr Jaydacorsair, everything will be alright in the end.

I have had this type of experience before. I lost a lot of money in that project. I will blame myself for all the problems in that town, and I chose never to keep supervisors on site and operate elsewhere. I wish I will have time to recount the whole story this night, it is long and very interesting.

That is why I have been delaying my movement to Lagos. I can only work in a site if I will stay there in person. Nigeria is a strong place to be.

Wish to to tell the story this night.
Re: Lets Build This House. by gtrust: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
spyder880: Welcome Mr Brabus.

I have had this type of experience before. I lost a lot of money in that project. I will blame myself for all the problems in that town, and I chose never to keep supervisors on site and operate elsewhere. I wish I will have time to recount the whole story this night, it is long and very interesting.

That is why I have been delaying my movement to Lagos. I can only work in a site if I will stay there in person. Nigeria is a strong place to be.

Well said Spyder880!

You cannot take a project and subcontract it and expect 'everything to be fine'!
Overseas, there has to be a building insurance in place before anyone start anything.
The insurance is valid ONLY with registered/certified builders.

If you subcontract, you lose alot of money on that project and your insurance will go up on subsequent projects.
Usually, they take a project, finish it or suspend it at a stage before moving site and everything is transparent.

1 Like

Re: Lets Build This House. by diordaves(m): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2013
spyder880: Welcome Mr Brabus.

Its nice to see progress at last with this project. Time is a direct correlation to inflation: The more time you waste; the more inflation will eat into your project and wipe-out any efficiency savings. Well done to Client and contractor.

Spyder880 if we adopt your strategy of if not present on site nothing will be done; you will only buttress the fact(?) or belief that the diaspora cannot build at home and also not trusting but must be present to supervise things just like you. And again you will never grow as a business beyond the one man do all; no holiday; no break kind of business. If you will never leave a supervisor in any of your site; it means you are currently struggling to engage capable hands and it is only a matter of time before you will fall victim of the "Brabus" syndrome. How? Because the more jobs you get; the more the pressure will be on you to delegate responsibilities. You must find creative ways to engage capable hands; trust them and mentor them in the safe and confident disposition to execute project even when you are holidaying in North Pole.

Brabus did nothing wrong in leaving Lagos to PH. We all need to move away from being local champions and expand our businesses beyond our comfort zone. Brabus did nothing wrong going into the building trade IF he is a Computer Graduate. I also build and sell for third parties; self and family and run a company into building but a logistics expert not a Structural Engineer. Dangote is into haulage business but not a Mechanic. Such people are called Resource Managers. And this is where Brabus is deficient big time. Resource Management which includes human resource.

All previously known problems Brabus has encountered on NL has a lot to do with the delegation of responsibilities to less capable hands and not until one can overcome the challenge of personnel recruitment and engagement and the smart collaboration with third party contractors; one's business will continue to struggle.

Jaydacorsair going forward I can only add that in any project that's done phase by phase like contruction; its always a sound advice to strongly hesitate to dole out a sizable sum upfront. I can infer you may also be a fellow diaspora and you've violated the first law of building from diaspora: Pay AS YOU GO. The hiccups you experienced its because your project was awash with funds from the word go! Problem will always expand to the degree of funds allocated. If you hadn't allocated such wholesome amount in the first instance; Brabus wouldn't have had the economic power to delegate unwisely. Think about it. Once again well done.
Re: Lets Build This House. by Jamesqu(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2013
Waoh, this is unbelieveable...Brabus will end up winnning more jobs sef by this open display of honesty and upfront with issues than imagined...he not only has "packaging" but easily "rebrands"...I only wish segcy.moore had adopted the approach of spyder880...although segcy.moore made valid points but being confrontational, washing dirty laundry in the public without having the full story is kind of "pull him down" syndrome...

@OP..congratulobia...but I need to know, will u give Brabus another job if you have it?

@Brabus...yes there are lessons learnt but would u push out a sitting contractor in a foreign territory in future?
Re: Lets Build This House. by gabbytabby: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2013
diordaves:

Its nice to see progress at last with this project. Time is a direct correlation to inflation: The more time you waste; the more inflation will eat into your project and wipe-out any efficiency savings. Well done to Client and contractor.

Spyder880 if we adopt your strategy of if not present on site nothing will be done; you will only buttress the fact(?) or belief that the diaspora cannot build at home and also not trusting but must be present to supervise things just like you. And again you will never grow as a business beyond the one man do all; no holiday; no break kind of business. If you will never leave a supervisor in any of your site; it means you are currently struggling to engage capable hands and it is only a matter of time before you will fall victim of the "Brabus" syndrome. How? Because the more jobs you get; the more the pressure will be on you to delegate responsibilities. You must find creative ways to engage capable hands; trust them and mentor them in the safe and confident disposition to execute project even when you are holidaying in North Pole.

Brabus did nothing wrong in leaving Lagos to PH. We all need to move away from being local champions and expand our businesses beyond our comfort zone. Brabus did nothing wrong going into the building trade IF he is a Computer Graduate. I also build and sell for third parties; self and family and run a company into building but a logistics expert not a Structural Engineer. Dangote is into haulage business but not a Mechanic. Such people are called Resource Managers. And this is where Brabus is deficient big time. Resource Management which includes human resource.

All previously known problems Brabus has encountered on NL has a lot to do with the delegation of responsibilities to less capable hands and not until one can overcome the challenge of personnel recruitment and engagement and the smart collaboration with third party contractors; one's business will continue to struggle.

Jaydacorsair going forward I can only add that in any project that's done phase by phase like contruction; its always a sound advice to strongly hesitate to dole out a sizable sum upfront. I can infer you may also be a fellow diaspora and you've violated the first law of building from diaspora: Pay AS YOU GO. The hiccups you experienced its because your project was awash with funds from the word go! Problem will always expand to the degree of funds allocated. If you hadn't allocated such wholesome amount in the first instance; Brabus wouldn't have had the economic power to delegate unwisely. Think about it. Once again well done.

While I agree with the core of what you have said. I also believe that we should never loose sight of the facts on the ground. The major factor preventing a lot of projects from people in the diaspora is the inability to find capable and trustworthy hands to man the project and the inability to be assured that the right quality of materials paid for will be used for the project. The questions for Brabus are

1) Does Brabus know the supervisor well enough and has he demonstrated to him that he is capable and trustworthy to handle the project.
2) Was Brabus upfront with the owner that he will not be able to directly supervise the project and will be handing it over to another supervisor.
3) Did Brabus make clear to the owner what the nature of his input will be.
4) Did Brabus source the materials so that he will be assured that the right materials are used.
5) Why was 6" used when 9" was quoted for.
6) What plans has Brabus about the supervision of the project from here on. Is it still going to be in the hands of the same incompetent supervisor or another unknown potentially incompetent one.

When a project is given to you, it is your responsibility. It is totally unprofessional to then say its not me but someone that I put there.

I have not said anything before now because I believe we need to be wise about the decisions that we take. Reflect, take responsibility and take decisions at the appropriate time.

He has paid a good chunk of money upfront such that for me an appropriate time is after the german floor is completed. The owner has to give himself space to decide if he is happy to continue or learn from the experience and move on.

@Jamesqu you can only package and rebrand incompetence to a non-dicerning mind. I do believe that mistake do happen but, this is not mistake but carelessness and very dangerous level of incompetence. The other consideration is the trust implication of using 6" while 9" blocks was quoted for can trust be reestablished.

For the owner, the success of most things that we do is reflected in the level of our questioning. You need to take time to asks questions that makes it clear to you what you are getting for your money before you part with it. Also as you were in Nigeria you really needed to have been there at critical stages such as these.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build This House. by kopell: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Diordaves well said, I don't no how old are you one can see from your write up. Yorubas says the elders will not be where things will be going wrong without setting it right. For @ Jaydacorsair experience is the best teacher
It will be an happy ending. We have learn few things from this project. Stay bless
Re: Lets Build This House. by mufutau55(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
kopell: @Diordaves well said, I don't no how old are you one can see from your write up. Yorubas says the elders will not be where things will be going wrong without setting it right. For @ Jaydacorsair experience is the best teacher
It will be an happy ending. We have learn few things from this project. Stay bless

That Yoruba proverb used to be true, but nowadays the elders are the one that messes things up due to their
corruptive minds.. But all you have said is true. We all live and learn, especially by experience..
Jaydacorsair and Brabus have learnt from this experience. I also hope for happy ending.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lets Build This House. by Jamesqu(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2013
gabbytabby:

While I agree with the core of what you have said. I also believe that we should never loose sight of the facts on the ground. The major factor preventing a lot of projects from people in the diaspora is the inability to find capable and trustworthy hands to man the project and the inability to be assured that the right quality of materials paid for will be used for the project. The questions for Brabus are

1) Does Brabus know the supervisor well enough and has he demonstrated to him that he is capable and trustworthy to handle the project.
2) Was Brabus upfront with the owner that he will not be able to directly supervise the project and will be handing it over to another supervisor.
3) Did Brabus make clear to the owner what the nature of his input will be.
4) Did Brabus source the materials so that he will be assured that the right materials are used.
5) Why was 6" used when 9" was quoted for.
6) What plans has Brabus about the supervision of the project from here on. Is it still going to be in the hands of the same incompetent supervisor or another unknown potentially incompetent one.

When a project is given to you, it is your responsibility. It is totally unprofessional to then say its not me but someone that I put there.

I have not said anything before now because I believe we need to be wise about the decisions that we take. Reflect, take responsibility and take decisions at the appropriate time.

He has paid a good chunk of money upfront such that for me an appropriate time is after the german floor is completed. The owner has to give himself space to decide if he is happy to continue or learn from the experience and move on.

@Jamesqu you can only package and rebrand incompetence to a non-dicerning mind. I do believe that mistake do happen but, this is not mistake but carelessness and very dangerous level of incompetence. The other consideration is the trust implication of using 6" while 9" blocks was quoted for can trust be reestablished.

For the owner, the success of most things that we do is reflected in the level of our questioning. You need to take time to asks questions that makes it clear to you what you are getting for your money before you part with it. Also as you were in Nigeria you really needed to have been there at critical stages such as these.

@gabbytabby...i think you missed my point which was never about his competence or if he did the right thing...but by being open he draws empathy to himself...why do you think some people still fly Dana?
Re: Lets Build This House. by segcymoor(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
______Above quoted from Brabus just may 18th this month of may. Less than 2 weeks ago.
My question to you now Mr Brabus, As this client (jaydacorsia) got total value for his money?
Is this going same way as what we witnessed with you (Brabus vs Ahonohai ) about 2 years ago?
May I please ask what exactly is Brabus qualification or certification that qualify you as a building contractor.
For how long can you possibly continue this TRIAL and ERROR kind of business and messing people hard earn money all over the place.?

@Spyder880, I'm still dying to hear from you I like to know your stand on this mess Brabus into again. Why? Because you vouche for him on several occasions.

[quote author=Jamesqu]Waoh, this is unbelieveable...Brabus will end up winnning more jobs sef by this open display of honesty and upfront with issues than imagined...he not only has "packaging" but easily "rebrands"...I only wish segcy.moore had adopted the approach of spyder880...although segcy.moore made valid points but being confrontational, washing dirty laundry in the public without having the full story is kind of "pull him down" syndrome...

@OP..congratulobia...but I need to know, will u give Brabus another job if you have it?

@ Jamesqu! Kindly tell this house what I ve done wrong.In the first place, I wish to refer u to writeup above. Unfortunate,I CAN NOT and will not vouche for someone esp on this delicate issue.After all, it's better to said truth and have enemy. The question is: I mine the only professional that spoke here. what about the guy that advise the Client to collect his money back from Brabus or the guy that dig out past mistake Brabus has made. I believe I ve freedom of speech and I can't see where I was being confrontational here unless u point it out sir.
Re: Lets Build This House. by gabbytabby: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Jamesqu:

@gabbytabby...i think you missed my point which was never about his competence or if he did the right thing...but by being open he draws empathy to himself...why do you think some people still fly Dana?

His openness and ability to make use of constructive critique while commendable but, on realization that this keeps happening one has to ask why do you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Someone has to prove themselves to you before you can leave the reigns so to speak to them. He should be there at critical stages while they get on with the blockwork later on.

His ability to continue in business and let the work chase him is due to referrals and repeat business. He should not give room for someone to mess this up for him.
Re: Lets Build This House. by segcymoor(m): 7:10am On Jun 17, 2013
"...I only wish segcy.moore had adopted the approach of spyder880...although segcy.moore made valid points but being confrontational, washing dirty laundry in the public without having the full story is kind of "pull him down" syndrome...

@Jamesqu. I am still expecting from you to know how much you have being paid for this. I wonder why u came here to labelled me as ' enemy of progress' just because I said simple fact without prejudiced. Besides, u made mention 'without having the full story' which story are u still expecting when u see 9'' block qoute for and 6'' on the ground.
Re: Lets Build This House. by Jamesqu(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2013
^^^^@segcy.moore....unlike most of you I am not a builder, talk less of professional one...please don't misconstrue my statement as "enemy of progress" labeling....while it is obvious to the EVERYONE that Brabus messed up, the approach of seeking his qualification, researching his background as a computer science graduate, looking for precedence to refer to about his "atrocities" in the past could have been better handled as elders and professional people in this field.

Ask yourself this question, "is spyder 880 not aware of these old cases?"....in my own opinion, which is still completely mine, you could have conferred with him offline, like I suspect syder 880 did after the case of stolen phones...that to me would be more helpful to Brabus, to the most important person in this whole issue (jaydacorsair) and to those of us that are onlookers....I wouldn't be able to differentiate a 6" from 9" if you hit me on the head with it....

Like someone wrote, after all said and done, jaydacorsair still didn't fire the guy....despite gbogbo advise he got....why do you think that is?

I sincerely apologize if my comment(s) have made you look like enemy of progress but you could have found a more professional way to be helpful.

@jaydacorsair & spyder880, abeg give us the 411 on all that went down behind the scene, that for me is the koko!
Re: Lets Build This House. by Jamesqu(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2013
gabbytabby:

His openness and ability to make use of constructive critique while commendable but, on realization that this keeps happening one has to ask why do you keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Someone has to prove themselves to you before you can leave the reigns so to speak to them. He should be there at critical stages while they get on with the blockwork later on.

His ability to continue in business and let the work chase him is due to referrals and repeat business. He should not give room for someone to mess this up for him.

I agree with you....saying sorry is one big strength of a man but saying sorry all the time is a big flaw...asking for help is a strength, asking for help all the time indicates some form of learning disability....

2 Likes

Re: Lets Build This House. by segcymoor(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2013
[quote author=Jamesqu]^^^^@segcy.moore....unlike most of you I am not a builder, talk less of professional one...please don't misconstrue my statement as "enemy of progress" labeling....while it is obvious to the EVERYONE that Brabus messed up, the approach of seeking his qualification, researching his background as a computer science graduate, looking for precedence to refer to about his "atrocities" in the past could have been better handled as elders and professional people in this field.

Ask yourself this question, "is spyder 880 not aware of these old cases?"....in my own opinion, which is still completely mine, you could have conferred with him offline, like I suspect syder 880 did after the case of stolen phones...that to me would be more helpful to Brabus, to the most important person in this whole issue (jaydacorsair) and to those of us that are onlookers....I wouldn't be able to differentiate a 6" from 9" if you hit me on the head with it....

Sir, I still advise u go through the whole thread again because I am the one who revealed his discipline.Besides, I am afraid I am not interested in calling anybody as I am not here to make friend but rather for bussiness. Anyway, apology accepted.
Re: Lets Build This House. by jaydacorsair: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2013
@everyone, I thank you all for answering to my call and contributing immensely to this post. May God bless you all and also provide solutions to your problems. I spent close to 3m Naira in this phase alone and I have also gained a lot. I am in Ghana now and I will be back soon to continue with this project. In order to save cost I will have to manage everything my sef. I will hire a supervisor and pay him for every stage the I will also handle the labour and material aspect. Thank you all once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Four Confirmed Dead As Building Collapses In Mushin, Lagos (Photo) / Come Here,let Me Show You "What A Man Can Do,a Woman Can Do Better / High Tension Wire On A House Pillar: Your Opinion On This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.