Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy (29956 Views)

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace / Beyonce And Jayz Celebrate Her Birthday With Loving Cuddling (PHOTO) / Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by tjmc: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
fatdon1: Cute

What's special about d baby.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by bee444: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
FlirtyKaren: Beyoncé and Jay-Z totted their 15-month-old darling daughter — her chubby cheeks in tow — to a laid-back lunch in Paris, France, on Thursday. Donning a graphic tee and denim, Blue dined with her superstar parents at neo-bistro style eatery Septime, where she was cuddle by Bey and smooched by Jay.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/beyonce-and-jayz-show-off-their.html

Your descriptive narrative is vain, your polarizing is excessively overblogged, and your love for material thing is sodomic.

Millions of people do what these people do and you don't see them telling everyone about what their child is wearing. You're vain once again
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Tinyemeka(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: These Jay Z and Beyonce are accidental parents, what the hell is "Blue Ivy", that's a silly name. Its absurd, calling my kid Blue Ivy.
I suspect the name 'Blue' came from JayZ's album 'The Blueprint' while Ivy was suggested by Beyonce.

Same way Kanye West plans to name his child 'North'.

Wharrever.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by dotmachiaveli(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
eazysally: I almost get beyonce but jay z was just up my nerves to free her, thank God have freed her for him finally...GOSH!!! I can't keep up with travelling all over the world.
Delusion or For real?
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Yingcusidar(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na when dem born this pikin wey she don reach 15months old?
God sabi who dey serve am shaa and vice-versa, like if u understand...
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by RuthIsaac(f): 3:32am On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=04kaa]This baby is richer than all of you ;DThis baby is richer than all of you[/quote
God forbid. She is richer than only you, yes you alone on Nairaland.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by TolaniLuv: 6:13am On Apr 27, 2013
Kai! Why dis baby con look like my baby girl?
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by TolaniLuv: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2013
I tried posting a pic too larger than 200mb.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by tpia5: 6:44am On Apr 27, 2013
author=Ruth Isaac

lol
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by necoboi(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2013
buaaahhh!!!!.......blue ivy is a devil material from made from devil people....and still u pple are saying she is lucky....she may be d one to tempt u 2moro 2 join illuminati.....think of the name she was named.....'''blue ivy''' indeed
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Tinyemeka:
I suspect the name 'Blue' came from JayZ's album 'The Blueprint' while Ivy was suggested by Beyonce.

Same way Kanye West plans to name his child 'North'.

Wharrever.

Spell Blue Ivy backwards, you get Eulb Yvi. In Latin, this means Lucifer's daughter! But I sure say na coincidence! grin
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Emmalexico(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2013
What's d meaning of ivy? Are we missing smtin here?
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Tczar(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2013
Lord bless my hustle!
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by scottishlass: 11:15am On Apr 27, 2013
All the people making silly comments about the baby's gender obviously have a one track mind. Just because she doesn't conform to your nigerian sterotype of a baby girl with pierced ears and plaited hair automatically means she looks like a boy. I have a daughter with similar looks and no one has ever asked me if she is a boy in UK but only recently, I was visiting Nigeria and people kept asking if she was male even when she was wearing a dress shocked
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by NessaFresh(f): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Beyonce is beginning to lose her beauty
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by slim147(m): 11:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
BLUE IVY - from last letter to first its 'YVI EULB' which means 'Lucifier's Daughter' in Hebrew.
BLUE mean : Born Living Under Evil.
U can check / search online .
Just saying :d lol
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by marychi18: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2013
slim147: BLUE IVY - from last letter to first its 'YVI EULB' which means 'Lucifier's Daughter' in Hebrew.
BLUE mean : Born Living Under Evil.
U can check / search online .
Just saying :d lol
LIES!!! There's nuffin like dat anywhere. Plz u guys shuld free dis couple n their kid. And btw its none of ur biz if they name their child watever they wanna. They remain a power couple n d child i§ lucky indeed 2 be born into affluence. It aint ma biz if its illuminati or not. Cute baby she i§.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by daniy2k(m): 12:24am On Apr 28, 2013
she look like Drake............something is fishy
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by slim147(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2013
marychi18: LIES!!! There's nuffin like dat anywhere. Plz u guys shuld free dis couple n their kid. And btw its none of ur biz if they name their child watever they wanna. They remain a power couple n d child i§ lucky indeed 2 be born into affluence. It aint ma biz if its illuminati or not. Cute baby she i§.

Its aint ur biz u say, so what ar u crying for ?
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by marychi18: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
slim147:

Its aint ur biz u say, so what ar u crying for ?
lol see mofo o. Anyways, gat berra tinz 2 do §ø i ll jus let dat slide.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus / 'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video / Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.