Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids (2885 Views)

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace / Beyonce And Jayz Celebrate Her Birthday With Loving Cuddling (PHOTO) / Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by obynocj(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Recently, Jay Z surprised everyone by going live on stage to give Beyonce a surprise passionate kiss during a live performance by Beyonce, She also shared pictures of herself and Jay-z as kids. Wondering who tied the headgear for Beyonce…hehehe…very cute…! Photos below:
source http://revealzone..com/2013/08/check-out-beyonce-and-jayz-when-they.html

Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Nomski0(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
I gotta admit.....BEY didnt change at all, beautiful as ever.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by philfearon(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
J.hova for life....Jay z na everyday young....
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
philfearon: J.hova for life....Jay z na everyday young....
Phock you!
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Temismith(f): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
philfearon: J.hova for life....Jay z na everyday young....
bros, c d not wey fall from ur head.....
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Caracta(f): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
They didn't really change. Hey Bey, where you get em earrings from? Did you get them from Mama Bey? grin

Cute pictures. Too bad i can't find my "very young" pictures. Feels like i skipped a large portion of my younger years sad
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by philfearon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Phock you!
Wetin cum bring This one kwanu?
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by philfearon(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
Temismith: bros, c d not wey fall from ur head.....
Let me say,you mistakenly miscommented....So,i didnt see it....
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by dplomaticVal: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gorgeous pix.. l mus admit tht jayZ stil retains his infant facial look til date wit jus a slight differenc in his lips (too big)
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Jayz looks cute. He is still a boss at dat age
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by Riskymallam: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who dash Beyonce "gele" grin
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by barneyminty: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2013
Jay z luks like a pig,see hs nose nd mouth
Re: Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids by dplomaticVal: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
barneyminty: Jay z luks like a pig,see hs nose nd mouth

park wel jor

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nollywood Actors/actress Who Have Found Christ / Photos: Laide Bakare Pictured With Her New Husband In US / Tunde Ednut Shares Pictures Of His Super S*xy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.