Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Federal-government-to-establish-dna-laboratory-for-nigeria-police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal-government-to-establish-dna-laboratory-for-nigeria-police (866 Views)

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Dangote, Others To Establish Plants In Owerri / Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal-government-to-establish-dna-laboratory-for-nigeria-police by ZACHIE: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Federal Government plans to open a forensic and DNA laboratory for the police, as part of strategies to combat security challenges. Police Affairs Minister, Caleb Olubolade, disclosed this yesterday during the unveiling of the 2013 Police Week Celebration in Abuja. He said a Presidential Committee has been set up to assess the state of the forensic laboratories currently in use by the Police and other security agencies. According to him government would invest in the police and in the provision of forensic laboratories, to tackle rising crimes in the country.
http://www.nigeriainfo.fm/index.php/world/59-story1/1525-federal-government-to-establish-dna-laboratory-for-nigeria-police

Knowing our police, once the DNA testing centre is operational, do not expect it to be used for investigating criminal incidence.
Oga Policemen at the very top will first of all settle once and for all bastard-pikin issues.
It will be paternity testing centre for politician too.
We wait and see ooooo
Re: Federal-government-to-establish-dna-laboratory-for-nigeria-police by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Good. DNA plenty we i won test for this house sef.. pepo we steal our TV forget dem slippers lipsrsealed Jokes apart, nice development. I just hope they create awareness to those people that contaminate crime scenes.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Killing: 28 Policemen Found Alive, Death Toll Rises To 43- Police / I Am Neither Cpc Nor Acn, I Only Discharge My Duties To Buhari – Pastor Bakare / Fulani Forum To Northern Elders Forum: You Do Not Represent The Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.