Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (46004 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by devour129: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2013
Look at the third pic,it's abnormal ! I won't be surprised if she has had work done on her hips. Is no longer a big deal for Africans

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2013
Omo this HIPSOMETER no be here oh...

Na this kain hips fit make a bill to reach second reading for Senate

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Suprises: 11:30am On Apr 26, 2013
She is more like a p.orn star

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka: I have seen all the actresses from both nollywood and gollywood, and i think ghanaian actress Joselyn Dumas is the sexiest. to those who don't know who this woman is, she is an upcoming actress who starred in the new ghanaian movie "ADAMS APPLES".
what do u think guys?

P.S: if you think she is not the sexiest and you have another actress in mind, you are free to post her picture but please do not post photoshopped or those altered magazine picture because they don't tell you the real beauty of the actress. have you guys noticed when these actreses are on red carpet or take regular picture of themselves, they look nothing like their photoshopped pictures. post regular red carpet pictures or just regular unaltered picture of that actress.
Joselyn dumas is that you? Ah why didn't you use a ghanaian female username?

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by eriegua83: 11:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Do u want to force ur opinion down our throat? She is sexy but definately not the sexiest in our eyes; if she is to u fine, must u be bitter about other people's opinion? One man's meat is another's poison.
DaReal_Olayinka:

i know damilola is also pretty but can you please not post a photoshopped picture of damilola. post a regular picture of damilola either on a red carpet or any unaltered photo of her at any event. without photoshop,she is not all that cute in the face.notice i didn't post any photoshopped picture of joselyn even though she has many. i just post pictures she took at events. photoshopped pictures dont really show you the true beauty of the actress. for example, someone like chika ike usually looks so pretty in most of her photoshopped photoshoots but in reality she is not really pretty.

this is an unphotoshopped picture of damilola at an event. i still think joselyn is pretty and sexier.

5 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Emphasis(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka: I have seen all the actresses from both nollywood and gollywood

Lying with confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by forkadict(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Is nairaland awash with illiterates or with people who have challenges comprehnding simple posts or both?

The OP said that in his opinion, the actress in question is the sexiest in both Nollywood and Gollywood but if anyone feels differently, he should post a pix of the actress he thinks is the sexiest.

But what do we have? Moronsss giving counter suggestions about who they think their seciest actress is without pix.

IMO, I am yet to see a sexier actress than the one the OP posted. Plus I am a sucker for hips and asss, smooth skin (preferrably light complexioned) and flat stomach and this beach has got it all. matter of fact, I even have a hard on by drooling at this pix....

**** Just imagine slamming her dogggily****

8 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by debayun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
I fnk u guys r jst jobless arguing about who sexy abi who no sexy hw did dat add to ur bank account
Wooo bobo gboju there is no constant definition 4 d most sexy woman u r only sayn dat girl whoever she is is sexy cos she's ur kind of woman so no matter d kind of woman any1 brings u will still fnk she's d sexiest

Wat of a guy who feel women with big bossoms r d sexiest and he puts a pics of cossy and says who is sexier dan her in ghana my guy u go find tire cos nobody wey u go bring go make d guy agree sey dem sexy pass cossy

So u see its different strokes 4 different folks every lady is d sexiest in her own way and there is nobody dat can beat dat cos dey were all created Uniquely

I rest ma case.....

Das all

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
devour129: Look at the third pic,it's abnormal ! I won't be surprised if she has had work done on her hips. Is no longer a big deal for Africans
So having big hips is abnormal? you have not seen anyone with naturally big hips so therefore it must be surgery? Wen did you become an expert on women and their physique?

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Don't mind the airhead
smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by MissyB3(f): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
[size=15pt]I'm sending a public warning so there will be no excuses.
If You turn this thread into a Ghana Vs. Naija war (another time) . . . undecided
[/size]

RSA Genius, take note!

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by ideylaff: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka:

what makes these two sexier than her, or u dont seem to know what sexy is, or is it the fact that she is ghanaian so you cant bring yourself to accept the fact that she is sexy. abeg na, be serious. i thought u were gonna say omotola or genevieve

wait a min, u are talking about these two women, are u?

ebube with her coke and Fanta fingers..

she was very pretty b4 she started to bleach... runz has killed her good image... if u ask me

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by omar22(m): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Missy_B: [size=15pt]I'm sending a public warning so there will be no excuses.
If You turn this thread into a Ghana Vs. Naija war (another time) . . . undecided
[/size]

RSA Genius, take note!

Well you are a bit late
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by omar22(m): 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka: more pics

Jennifer Lopez we have found someone that would give your ASS a good run for your money!!

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Op you are sharing your own opinion and you feel the lady is the sexiest ghanian actress and those that dis-agree are also sharing their own opinion so stop insulting them just because they shared their own opinion and if you know you do not want their opinion why ask the question in the first place?and op please do not tell me you do not know the difference between when a lady is curvy and sexy?shakira is curvy and beyonce is sexy,so use that to ask yourself again is the lady you are talking about really the sexiest?please do not abuse the grammar "sexiest"do not allow the british to come and bounce on you for abuse of english

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by dasparrow: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Post

Joselyn is a pretty lady. I don't know about sexy because sexy means something else for different people. What I may consider sexy might not be what the next person might consider sexy. Same ideology applies when it comes to beauty. I hope we respect each others opinions and not turn this thread into a bashing thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by dasparrow: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
RSA_Genius:

Really, is that the best you've got. stop it. you are make a mockery of urself and nigeria infront of non-nigerian nairalanders like me because those two women are no where near that exotic looking, charming, beautiful ghanaian woman picture above in terms of beauty or sexiness. she looks just like most south african women here in south africa.i am sure if she was a nigerian, you'all will be going crazy about her like you do omotola or genevive. the first girl looks so bleached, look at her legs, not sexy at all. yea she has some curves but no where near that ghanaian lady. the second lady looks so dirty. nothing attractive about that women. and mercy who? Here in south african, a lotta of us don't even understand why y'all make so much noise about mercy johnson. as a guy, i dont realy find her sexy. or wait, are these women what nigerians call sexy? really?

i dont see anything wrong with the ghanaian actress's body. all i see is a perfect figure 8 shaped woman. small waist, hips and nice perfect ass. very sexy woman if you ask me. stop bringing these ugly looking women to compete with her. come again

@Bolded

Non-Nigerian Nairalanders like you should respect yourselves or you are welcome to leave. People like you are not helping matters. What has one person's personal opinion of a subject matter got to do with the whole Nigeria? Is that how you South Africans reason? Nigeria has over 140 million citizens and you feel that one person's opinion now makes a mockery out of the whole Nigeria? Talk about using one random Nigerian's comment to tarnish the whole Nigeria with the same brush. Learn to argue constructively without trying to make it personal or bring race, nationality or religion into it.

I'm out!

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by nikkypearl(f): 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
I yam sexier!SHIKENA
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Lepatohset(f): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow. Shes sexy gan ni. She's d damsel in lynxxx fyn lady video. Nd shes also a TV host.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by sweetgala(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Those hips nah die

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by mathskill: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by tope3x(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
@OP,u kidding right? this is the sexiest nollywood actress....like if u agree embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: Ebube Nwagbo and Anita Joseph are sexier than her but she's pretty.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor:
Also add Mercy Johnson to the list of actresses sexier than her.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by PAPAAFRICA: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yall can't be mentioning names and not be posting pics

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
mathskill: Men men men men men men men men men... this na screen goddess/angel/mammy water/witch/jinn just name it she is everything a man can desire in a woman.I swear if i get money like Dangote i'll take her to the alter and never look at any woman again.
na so ugly ladies full your house reach?wey u dey shout as if say u never see lady wey fine before
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by sylve11: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Na hips make sense, nothing more, nothing less. cool
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
I don't know why most non-Nigerians (African) tend to be extra sensitive on nonsense threads like this. undecided Always in a fighting mood. Even though I don't think Mercy, ebube and that other razz thing that was posted are anywhere sexy, there's no need to start crying all over the thread, because someone for whatever reason thinks they are.

To crown it all, I've not seen any nollywood/gollywood actress that exudes sexiness. Big yansh and hips does not equate sexy.

Good Girl: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Emphasis(m): 4:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
@poster you must have choosen few/the best of Joselyn pictures. Nice try.
Below is a close range picture of Joselyn Dumas, look at this picture critically and still tell this noble forum that she is the 'sexiest' actress nollywood and gollywood can boast of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Set To Leave Mavin Records, Removes Her Photos From Instagram / Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem Punished Me, He Never Recognised Me - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.