Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (46006 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by naijaboyof4life(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
speedyboi:

Now compare that ^

to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZdZE17HFAM
Check that sweet accent! composure, carriage. You just gotta love my lady!

this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAQx_pOBsbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvE9IsTvBY
I don't know if you've watched the movie, but please notice the first part of the trailer where she is portrayed as 'a girl who doesn't take proper care of herself before she met Tunde Kulani'. she looks more adorable, Natural and innocent in those parts IMO.

AND THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuUp64YUYA

And i hope the mister man shouting 'BLEACHED' can now see her real skin colour in these clips.

Meanwhile, i think Nairalanders need to reduce the rate at which they call everyone bleached (Tonto Dike, Yvonne Nelson, Uche Jumbo, etc). Most of these celebs snap their pics under 'white light', so it shouldn't be a surprise seeing them lighter than what you see under a normal/darker light pose. It's all expressions. Most Nairalanders are educated peeps, right? Maybe y'all should start thinking like literates

N.B: I'm not saying Joselyn is not sexy. But she's not my best Ghanaian beauty. Funny enough, the Ghanaian beauty i actually adore is in the clip you posted 'YVONNE OKORO'. I think she's actually ten times more sexy than Jocelyn. She stands besides Dammy in my heart kiss kiss kiss

[img]http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=riqDrVNFGaVmZM&tbnid=5Au5QPRXE667sM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.talkmediaghana.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FYvonne-Okoro1.jpg&ei=e6p7Ue3rG4mp0QXJiIHYAQ&psig=AFQjCNHUbdv1DX3-Y82zfqan-eKUt2UJxg&ust=1367145467504124[/img]

[img]http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=ZnSdFQW_CV72gM&tbnid=RoB1TUu3MbBIyM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADgY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ghanacelebrities.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F08%2FYvonne-Okoro.jpg&ei=bat7UdHsKemo0QWd6IHYAg&psig=AFQjCNHq3c6EBlKgK5BP4pJAV6-TA6QvkA&ust=1367145709730948[/img]

After her, i'd pick my dear Yvonne Nelson kiss
[img]http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=poU1Wq1IZKJbNM&tbnid=kG--4xSqO0wAaM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwADgW&url=http%3A%2F%2Fliveofofo.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F11%2FYvonne-Nelson-Bday.jpg&ei=zK17UdesC4y20QXfn4HQAw&psig=AFQjCNEYM3qKgL6EduKojmw3UzNHwcMsqQ&ust=1367146316240849[/img]

Then Nadia Buari kiss

Yea...we all have different definitions of sexy and we have different tastes.
More reasons why i didn't really dig Joselyn when i first saw her was because she's kinda thick (and that's not my taste). Omotola used to be my number one until she became thick. I managed her for a while.; but she refused to hit the gym....and now she's left my Number one and Dammy has taken over! Shikena!
guy forget all that. bring a picture of them without makeup, weave, nail polish and we go see who sexy pass who. For now there is sexy nithing, all these na inferiority complex, white wannabess, straight hair wannabe.
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by jnelly: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2013
Have u seen my?does gals de learn work
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
naijaboyof4life:
guy forget all that. bring a picture of them without makeup, weave, nail polish and we go see who sexy pass who. For now there is sexy nithing, all these na inferiority complex, white wannabess, straight hair wannabe.

Guy quit it. There's no big deal in makeup or extensions. Makeup is just to enhance beauty. You do know that Africans makeup in the old days right? This is just a modernized version; nothing new!

And to extensions...no biggie. Do you know most whites also use extensions? Or you think all the hair you see on a white lady is her natural hair? Wakeup dude! This is the 21st century. I don't care how a lady goes about it, but she should just look fabulous! Fullstop! But, I love nothing more than a makeup that blends so well that you think its natural. wink

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by naijaboyof4life(m): 6:37am On May 07, 2013
speedyboi:

Guy quit it. There's no big deal in makeup or extensions. Makeup is just to enhance beauty. You do know that Africans makeup in the old days right? This is just a modernized version; nothing new!

And to extensions...no biggie. Do you know most whites also use extensions? Or you think all the hair you see on a white lady is her natural hair? Wakeup dude! This is the 21st century. I don't care how a lady goes about it, but she should just look fabulous! Fullstop! But, I love nothing more than a makeup that blends so well that you think its natural. wink

I don't care about white it is their own palava. Don't you hear the word MAKE-UP, if ladies feel that that they r beautiful, then there is nothing to make up. Also why don't men wear make-up if it is to enhances their beauty. U keep on referring to back then. Do you worship gods? also don't you know that men did make-up in the olden days, go and read history very well. If a black person bleach, all hell will break loose, u will start hearing she/he is not proud of their skin colour but at the same time, wearing weaves means u r not proud of your hair, wearing make-up means you are not proud of your facial appearance. Also i believed ladies without natural beauty are not proud of themselves.
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 07, 2013
naijaboyof4life:

I don't care about white it is their own palava. Don't you hear the word MAKE-UP, if ladies feel that that they r beautiful, then there is nothing to make up. Also why don't men wear make-up if it is to enhances their beauty. U keep on referring to back then. Do you worship gods? also don't you know that men did make-up in the olden days, go and read history very well. If a black person bleach, all hell will break loose, u will start hearing she/he is not proud of their skin colour but at the same time, wearing weaves means u r not proud of your hair, wearing make-up means you are not proud of your facial appearance. Also i believed ladies without natural beauty are not proud of themselves.

and who told you men don't makeup?

well....anything you say is still your prerogative. When you wanna marry, there are many gurls who still wear their natural hair and who don not makeup...you can go marry them. for me, it's a NO NO! are we fine now? Thanks.
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by coolzeal(m): 7:35am On May 07, 2013
Nse-Ikpe-Etim.. I consider her as a lady like, sexy, elegant and a class of art and this might not be the best picture of her

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by cherrymorre: 7:49am On May 07, 2013
She is indeed pretty bt nt d sexiest_so quit dis insult n face d fact
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 8:14am On May 07, 2013
cherrymorre: She is indeed pretty bt nt d sexiest_so quit dis insult n face d fact

what's all this rubbish sef? The poster did a great job not generalizing like most people on this thread are doing.
that's his opinion....let him be and move along.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by adabekee12(f): 1:09am On Dec 03, 2017
RSAGenius:

Really, is that the best you've got. stop it. you are make a mockery of urself and nigeria infront of non-nigerian nairalanders like me because those two women are no where near that exotic looking, charming, beautiful ghanaian woman picture above in terms of beauty or sexiness. she looks just like most south african women here in south africa.i am sure if she was a nigerian, you'all will be going crazy about her like you do omotola or genevive. the first girl looks so bleached, look at her legs, not sexy at all. yea she has some curves but no where near that ghanaian lady. the second lady looks so dirty. nothing attractive about that women. and mercy who? Here in south african, a lotta of us don't even understand why y'all make so much noise about mercy johnson. as a guy, i dont realy find her sexy. or wait, are these women what nigerians call sexy? really?

i dont see anything wrong with the ghanaian actress's body. all i see is a perfect figure 8 shaped woman. small waist, hips and nice perfect ass. very sexy woman if you ask me. stop bringing these ugly looking women to compete with her. come again

lmfao, bitchhh I am sure you have heard of hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation. The first lady did not bleach her skin fool. she has hyperpigmentation due to her face and other bodyparts being in the sun all the time. The second lady is a beautiful dark skin woman who is overweight. You sound like a colorist. Over here in Nigeria most love their dark skin and bantu features. Bleep out of here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Future Awards 2017 (Photos) / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.