Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess (1751 Views)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Amnesty Committee Meets Boko-Haram In Kaduna / Buhari Commends Jonathan On Boko-Haram Amnesty Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by spywareczar(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
This the committee on boko haram amnesty set up by President GoodLuck Jonathan, but who's this woman in black??

Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
A Nigerian. I have already provided one plausible answer here -- https://www.nairaland.com/1268774/fear-boko-haram-pic
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Localamos(m): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
She would not allow men see her, but she still shook hands with an opposite gender?

My guess is the that HE is the boko haram representative!
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by DisGuy: 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
DIEPREYE ALAMIEYESIA*? grin
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by awodman: 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
D woman is Barr. Aisha Wakil the last person that was added to the committee..I read in THISDAY that Sнε covered all her body because of a strange illness and was led to the venue by her daughter and a male aide
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dis Guy: DIEPREYE ALAMIEYESIA*? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Marotzke(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2013
Aisha Wakil, One of the few Nigerians that have the respect and confidence of the Top leadership of Boko Haram. It is belived that she is the only person that can call Shekau on phone and He answers.
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Chamber10(m): 8:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Hmm
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by spywareczar(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2013
Marotzke: Aisha Wakil, One of the few Nigerians that have the respect and confidence of the Top leadership of Boko Haram. It is belived that she is the only person that can call Shekau on phone and He answers.
what Ɣøµ all should know ɪ̣̝̇§, Abubakar shekau don't exist, Ɣøµ all really dnt hve any idea what's happening in D̶̲̥̅̊ north
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by inaluf: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2013
Marotzke: Aisha Wakil, One of the few Nigerians that have the respect and confidence of the Top leadership of Boko Haram. It is belived that she is the only person that can call Shekau on phone and He answers.

There is no Abubakar Shekau anywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by DisGuy: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2013

see myth oo

who are the other few Nigerians?
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Super1759: 9:46am On Apr 26, 2013
SEE THEIR ANNOYING FACES.....
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Marotzke(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2013
spywareczar: what Ɣøµ all should know ɪ̣̝̇§, Abubakar shekau don't exist, Ɣøµ all really dnt hve any idea what's happening in D̶̲̥̅̊ north
I don't have access to the kind of information that you have that makes you conclude that Abubakar Shekau does not exist, i have lived in maiduguri for 15years post NYSC. I might not know the north, but I know Maiduguri. I know Aisha Wak il and I know Ahmad Salkida. If these two says there is Shekau and they have met him, I will believe them over an armchair spy czar anyday. (I am a southerner , a health care services provider and I am still residing in maiduguri)

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Gboliwe: 1:42am On May 10, 2013
Marotzke: I don't have access to the kind of information that you have that makes you conclude that Abubakar Shekau does not exist, i have lived in maiduguri for 15years post NYSC. I might not know the north, but I know Maiduguri. I know Aisha Wak il and I know Ahmad Salkida. If these two says there is Shekau and they have met him, I will believe them over an armchair spy czar anyday. (I am a southerner , a health care services provider and I am still residing in maiduguri)
Keep the flag flying. One Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by dayokanu(m): 1:46am On May 10, 2013
Patience Jonathan
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Nobody: 1:49am On May 10, 2013
dayokanu: Patience Jonathan

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/248947[/img]
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Nobody: 8:28am On May 10, 2013
is she shekau's concubine?
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Marotzke(m): 2:14pm On May 11, 2013
cogitoErgo:
is she shekau's concubine?
No she is Barrister Wakil's wife. Actually born an Igbo lady, but she under goes flagellation. Mysterious inscriptions of the Quran appears on her skin. A mystery that defies medical explanation and seems to attract ideologues like Shekau.
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by oloriooko(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2013
eleha
Re: Boko Haram Amnesty Committee. The Woman In Black Is Who? Guess by Marotzke(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

APC Finally Opens Up!!!!APC's Door Open To Jonathan-bisi Akande / Anambra: CCTV Security Gadgets Records Successes At Onitsha City / Fraudster Busted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.