Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Where Would You Like To See Obama Presidential Library Built? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Would You Like To See Obama Presidential Library Built? (790 Views)

Buhari Toughens Up,5moves Against Obasanjo – Probes Obj Presidential Library / Obama's Presidential Visit To Kenya, Take A Look At Some Historical Photos / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You Like To See Obama Presidential Library Built? by GotNoBrainsYo: 3:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Should Obama's presidential library be built on a historically Black College such as Howard or Morehouse?
Or should he do away with anything that ties to his African/ African-American Heritage.

I personally would like to see his Presidential Library built at Howard, but since Howard is in DC, I prefer that he pick
Morehouse- the home of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. OR The University of Ibadan- The best University in Nigeria.

What do you all think?
Re: Where Would You Like To See Obama Presidential Library Built? by musiwa24: 4:00am On Apr 26, 2013
can you build it nigeria. i know it is not possible. it will be built in chicago or hawaii
Re: Where Would You Like To See Obama Presidential Library Built? by lekkie073(m): 5:46am On Apr 26, 2013
undecided y cant they build it beside my toilet undecided

(1) (Reply)

More External Debt ($9bn) / Nigeria Now Produce Ten Million Litters Of Petrol Per Day. Jonathan / Military Bombards Terrorists’ Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.