Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (66638 Views)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

The only thing I'm seeing is my buddy Neil Patrick Harris of "how I meet your mother" on the tv cheesy

Btw I like your small bum Ogugua
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I hide my hair and rarely flat iron it. What I've learned is that the less I touch it, the more it thrives.

This is from December, the last time it was straightened.[/size]
ok, nice way of making me swallow my words grin grin... nice tho

at the highlighted, I couldn't agree more.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Abeg! Na human being weavon, abi na Brazillian or Peruvian dem dey call it these days. Anyways I don't trust women.

One of my ex before before dey fix weavon, 2 mths she no go remove am, sotey the thing come dey smell like dead body on top her head. Na im one night i dey fed up, I tell her say make she remove d thing for her head and wash her hair, or she no go sleep for my house dat night. The minute i see her without all that fakee hair, i loose interest in d relationship kpatakpata. I even start to prefer when she have the doti hair on and all my pillow dey smell and i dey hold breath wen she dey waka pass, compare to when she have her natural hair on. That is when i found out that naija women cannot do without fakee hair.

Lmfaoooo!! I don die! grin
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
swtchicgurl:

c'mon, you're bigger than this type of reasoning. tongue the girl u're talking about would probably appreciate media attention if opportuned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Samabu07(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Shes cute send her no/ping to me.
Ping? How you wan pin am? 21C55E15 tongue
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
ItsModella: ok, nice way of making me swallow my words grin grin... nice tho

at the highlighted, I couldn't agree more.

[size=13pt]Lolz. It's okay. smiley[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
honeric01: See them o, lazy lazy, always looking for excuses. don't worry, the president'll soon ban importation of anything "foreign hair". maybe una go start to dey wear monkey hair. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mr. Honeric01,

Bassey is not against fixing weaves; infact, she said that fixing weaves and braids helps to maintain her hair amongst others.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]I hide my hair and rarely flat iron it. What I've learned is that the less I touch it, the more it thrives.

This is from December, the last time it was straightened.[/size]

WOW ogugua got nice long hair.
So a bros can pull at it during certain activities without fear of disconnection and recompense grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by kandiikane(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Aye, sexkillz, I know you luff your woman wella but please lets not make this about her. tongue

@Ogugua, I agree too. Playing around with your hair much can stop it from growing to it's full potential.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
Fact: Ogugua is a paragon of beauty!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by smartg(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
Could this be real?
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by NOIBMUUL(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
swtchicgurl: She is Bassey Akan! From akwa ibom and cross river parents.

Stunning hair! Let ladies learn to keep themselves natural, like me! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can go the link to know how she made it this far!

Save all the brazillian hair money and guy your man a break! tongue

I know say this long hair go come with one k-leg! See teeth!!!

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/25/meet-akan-bassey-of-lushstrands-blog-the-nigerian-girl-with-waist-length-hair-find-out-how-she-did-it-how-you-can-do-it-too/
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by smartg(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.
na lie!, stop being jealous because she's your girl.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by OCcool: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: The babe resemble who go like to suck the mayonnaise off an 8" cucumber... lipsrsealed
wat sort of a stupid comment is dis? Spoilt boy
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by cyril83(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
This gurl looks like mammy water from china besides don't tell me this amina weavon is your natural hair.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by BankuTilapia: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
So having a longer hair is now a topic. Da moderator must be one of pathetically useless ever to walk on da surface of dis earth. Awaiting my BAN wit AZONTO dance cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
jutino: lol guy u are funny oo I guess u are doti too dats why u are dating a doti girl.
Madam, dats y she is my ex. Simple pidgin is hard for Nairalanders these days. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: This gurl looks like mammy water from china besides don't tell me this amina weavon is your natural hair.
grin grin
It's her natural beauty. O bu asanwa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=sexkillz][/quote]

Hahahah oh really?
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by strangest(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
cyril83: This gurl looks like mammy water from china besides don't tell me this amina weavon is your natural hair.

taaa .... gbafueee.. nne be udala..oyoyo... asanwa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by sima(f): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
She should clap for herself!
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Geobaby: 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
What is so important about d hair?
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Jazmyne(f): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Abdul Adam56]Shes cute send her no/ping to me.[/quote
wow, i'd kill to get that kinda hair, lol i'm just exaggerating, but I love the hair
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Jazmyne(f): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=Abdul Adam56]Shes cute send her no/ping to me.[/quote
wow, i'd kill to get that kinda hair, lol i'm just exaggerating, but I love the hair
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by pinkkindy(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
usmsam: Abeg! Na human being weavon, abi na Brazillian or Peruvian dem dey call it these days. Anyways I don't trust women.

One of my ex before before dey fix weavon, 2 mths she no go remove am, sotey the thing come dey smell like dead body on top her head. Na im one night i dey fed up, I tell her say make she remove d thing for her head and wash her hair, or she no go sleep for my house dat night. The minute i see her without all that fakee hair, i loose interest in d relationship kpatakpata. I even start to prefer when she have the doti hair on and all my pillow dey smell and i dey hold breath wen she dey waka pass, compare to when she have her natural hair on. That is when i found out that naija women cannot do without fakee hair.

dat is a total lie, am a nigerian nd i only fix my hair twice in a yr. Am always on my natural hair nd i style it however i wnt to, fringe; any style @all. Though, my hair isnt dat very long. Chk my pp.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
gunuvi: That's the secret of Coconut Oil and shea butter. It will forever make your hair natural and long without breakage.

This coming from a man? Wow!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by dasparrow: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: I know a nigerian girl here on Nairaland with longer hair and she doesn't scream for attention this way.

I doubt the young lady was screaming for attention. She has a blog and was first noticed by bellanaija who then featured her on her website at bellanaija.com. Someone on this forum then decided to open up a thread about her and her naturally long hair on Nairaland. So what exactly is the young lady's crime?

Oh well.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by dasparrow: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:
So having a longer hair is now a topic. Da moderator must be one of pathetically useless ever to walk on da surface of dis earth. Awaiting my BAN wit AZONTO dance cheesy cheesy

You are welcome to open a thread with a more intriguing and exciting topic. After all, no one is stopping you. Its a free world.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by dasparrow: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2013

You must be possessed by a marine spirit to even know what a so-called mammy water looks like. Go and seek deliverance son. Christ Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
I created a thread with serious topic and implications, https://www.nairaland.com/1268760/guys-date-marry-nurse
yet everyone is flocking to talk about girls hair length undecided

Just like nuclear war is about to happen in the south eastern part of the world but instead na Tonto Dike matter dey full ground for news.

Mscheeeeeew....society undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
2buff: I created a thread with serious topic and implications, https://www.nairaland.com/1268760/guys-date-marry-nurse
yet everyone is flocking to talk about girls hair length undecided

Just like nuclear war is about to happen in the south eastern part of the world but instead na Tonto Dike matter dey full ground for news.

Mscheeeeeew....society undecided

You're scared of lil Kim huh
Re: Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

You're scared of lil Kim huh

Who be lil kim? she be nurse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Noni Salma: 'I Was Scared Of Living In Nigeria As A Woman In A Mans Body' / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.