Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women (8139 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 23 Years Old Nigeria Man, Marries 68 Years Old Greek Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by brixton: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2013
It seems that dating Nigerian men has quickly become a trend in East Africa. The 'show me your Oga I show you mine' syndrome has rapidly spread and these men have even replaced the white man preference. But what many women don't know is that they will wine, dine and Bleep you but never marry you.

I spent a few weeks in Nigeria early this year and the picture I got from them- people behave differently when in their original environment- was rather different. Nigerians tend to avoid contact with foreigners, especially their women. It's only ashawos that date white men or men from other cultures- did I say date? Sorry, sell is more like it. Your average girl next door Nigerian woman will not even look at foreigner so this creates an unfair advantage for the Nigerian man. However this is not why they will not marry you. The reasons are:

Their Mother

Nigerians are a very cultural lot. Despite travelling, exposure to other cultures, copious naira they still maintain their culture- look how they dress. So a mother would not want a foreigner for a daughter-in-law to bring 'conflict' into their culture. Especially from a culture that is so influenced by the West that they cannot kneel down in front of their husband's mother or cook traditional foods.

Nigerian Women Traits

Nigerian women love their men and put up with so much shit from them. A man will meet you, move you to America then leave you there to give birth as he stays in Nigeria having fun with other women. And the women are okay with this. Which East African woman can agree to be left in a foreign country to just produce children so they can get foreign passports? The rationale of the women is that "Well, as long as he is providing for my needs I don't care what he does!" Even if he runs around with other women she has her car, her house and is living abroad.

Aggressive East African Women

Nigerian women are very aggressive and loud but they can never raise their voice or fists to a Nigerian man. The East African women are the opposite- they abuse and can sometimes turn violent (Kenyan women especially because Ugandan women are ladies.) So the Nigerian men fear them and can't even contemplate marrying such a person. Nigerian women release their aggression on other women not their men...so they guy knows he can Bleep around but it's his girlfriend who shall get slapped.

EQL

East African women are Easy Quick Lays. All a Nigerian has to do is drive them in his big car...knickers drop. Take them to a fancy restaurant...knickers drop. Buy them champagne...knickers drop. Buy them an iPhone...knickers drop. Nigerian women are tougher to bed thus a greater challenge and greater respect. To bed a Naija woman you buy her a car...buy her a house or even buy her a jet. Some men take a chick to Europe for a week and still sleep in separate rooms and even when they return back to Nigeria the guy gets nothing until he proposes. An East African would drop her knickers at the idea even before the purchase of air tickets or visa application even.

So, as he takes you out...and you drop your knickers. As he buys you champagne...and you drop your knickers...as he buys you phones...and you drop your knickers- just know he shall never marry. He will leave your ass and go marry a Nigerian woman. The only ring you'll ever get from a Naija man is a call saying he never wants to see you again.

Source... http://www.vibeweekly.com/features/1030-that-nigerian-man-will-never-marry-you-a-warning-to-east-african-women.html?fb_comment_id=fbc_348056408628244_1685527_348076571959561

Guys wetin una think?

5 Likes

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by NessaFresh(f): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2013
U wan spoil market for naija guys abi

2 Likes

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Looking for my shovel to decipher bullshit.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
80% rubbish. This must have been written by a Nigerian in diaspora, who hasn't been back to Nigeria in a hell of a long time.

My cousin married a east African. Stop the bullshitting.

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by ezemoses(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
i think its true. but i am in south africa and have noticed that most of my home boys only marry these easy ashawos because of paper or to just help a nigga get through the process of bordom, finance etc but most of us always return home for a good wife

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: 80% rubbish. This must have been written by a Nigerian in diaspora, who hasn't been back to Nigeria in a hell of a long time.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You no reply me. sad
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
eze moses: i think its true. but i am in south africa and have noticed that most of my home boys only marry these easy ashawos because of paper or to just help a nigga get through the process of bordom, finance etc but most of us always return home for a good wife

I mean no offense to Nigeria,South Africa,nor East Africa.

[size=22pt]But why would anyone marry for papers to these above countries?[/size]

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by badmrkt(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]But why would anyone marry for papers to these above countries?[/size]

simple, to help boost their economy.some of them can't do without our aids.no offense, just and observation. tongue
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
badmrkt: simple, to help boost their economy.some of them can't do without our aids.no offense, just and observation. tongue

Uhmmm...Nigeria has about 150 million plus human beings...why would they nsed more humans to boost anything?
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by brixton: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: 80% rubbish. This must have been written by a Nigerian in diaspora, who hasn't been back to Nigeria in a hell of a long time.

My cousin married a east African. Stop the bullshitting.

I doubt if dis piece was written by a nigerian... U knw most east african guys ar jealous of d average naija man. Dey luk up to us, just lyk we do d yanks
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
brixton:

I doubt if dis piece was written by a nigerian... U knw most east african guys ar jealous of d average naija man. Dey luk up to us, just lyk we do d yanks
I doubted it too. But cos' of the depth of the 20% information that is not rubbish, I believed he was a "long lost" Nigerian that is yet to catch up with the present happenings.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Actually the op is 90% right.

Most Nigerian women will not be caught dead dating foreigners. The ones you see with foreigners most of the times are runs girls who have Nigerian boyfriends already.

Most of the men will not marry out especially the IGBO men: East African ladies be wary of Igbo men, they often times go back to pick a bride from their region.

1 Like

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
LMAO@Nigerian women won't marry foreigners and Igbo men do not marry out. grin grin grin grin grin

I am threw.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by ezemoses(m): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Madam have you eva been to SA?have you seen how most our brothers are living down here?please pay a visit then ask me that question
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by brixton: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: Actually the op is 90% right.

Most Nigerian women will not be caught dead dating foreigners. The ones you see with foreigners most of the times are runs girls who have Nigerian boyfriends already.

Most of the men will not marry out especially the IGBO men: East African ladies be wary of Igbo men, they often times go back to pick a bride from their region.

I didn't write d piece... Came across it and postd ere fo views
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by nenergy(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
brixton:
Nigerian women are tougher to bed thus a greater challenge and greater respect.
Bwahahahahahaha! Where in Nigeria are you? Sorry to bust your bubble. Race, country or geography has nothing to do with being 'easy lays'. Race, country or geography doesn't determine character.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by ckkris: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
LMAO@Nigerian women won't marry foreigners and Igbo men do not marry out. grin grin grin grin grin

I am threw.

This one be witch? Or what?
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
nenergy:
Bwahahahahahaha! Where in Nigeria are you? Sorry to bust your bubble. Race, country or geography has nothing to do with being 'easy lays'. Race, country or geography doesn't determine character.

you may be right, but in the other hand..culture sure affects CHARACTER and probability of being an 'easy lay'....seriously...
Nigeria is blessed with diverse cultures you know...come to think of it..it prevents them from marrying an outsider,tho few do.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh: U wan spoil market for naija guys abi

he no go succeed.....
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Looking for my shovel to decipher bullshit.

Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
Seriously, this piece probably not from a Nigerian but then, it seems that Nigerian men are the most coveted in Africa hence the hateration (apologies to ItsModella).
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by brixton: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
NessaFresh: U wan spoil market for naija guys abi

No be me write, I just de share ni
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Dreamflyin(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
True!!
I dated a kenyan. D easiest catch though but she had some attitude dat kept me glued. They ar go-getters even in d face of failure, confident n independent!!!!
They ar violent, the Nyeris, luckily she was Kikuyu.
Easiest lays but serious in relationshps.
2bad we've broken up. Long distance is poo.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
nenergy:
It does not even take more than popcorn to bed many naija babes.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
generalisations are for simple-minded people who lack the brain capacity to capture the complexity of life cool
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
eze moses:

Madam have you eva been to SA?have you seen how most our brothers are living down here?please pay a visit then ask me that question

Huh Nigga? Why would a Nigerian marry South African for [size=44pt]PAPERS[/size]??!!!!!!
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by MrsChima(f): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
ckkris:

This one be witch? Or what?

Ask your mammy.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by Scarpon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
oh god please don't let my girlfriend see this
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by crownjustice: 3:59am On Apr 27, 2013
one truth is that kenya girls are violent.
Re: That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women by pleep(m): 4:09am On Apr 27, 2013
[size=30pt]wat?[/size]

you mean these east africans?

https://www.nairaland.com/949631/east-african-girls-not-overrated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) / Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / I HATE Love(my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.