Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

You are Prisoner in the near future. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You are Prisoner in the near future. (530 Views)

How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner / “you Mean I’m Now A Prisoner?” – Lamido Exclaims After Court Sends Him To Prison / I Want To Run For Presidency In The Near Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You are Prisoner in the near future. by faragai24: 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Mr Man time will come when you will definetly face trial in Haque for genocide in Baga Town under your stewardship, I see you as a Prisoner in the near future, there you will meet Charles Taylor in mighty hand of Law regretting ever been President of Nig.. Or sorry Liberia.
International communities behold the massacre of women, children and other innocent in Baga, Borno state, nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Waffet Is The Place To Be !!! / Nigeria Should Be Left Alone / NISSAN,FG Discuss Assembly Plant Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.