Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. (22209 Views)

Closed / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by panaroma: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks a lot
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2013
panaroma: Thanks a lot
u r welcome.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Badblood: 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
This thread ȋ̝̊§ really informative.plz Afrocatalyst ‎​i want to start cleaning services in akwa ibom nd only Ħª√ę capital of 20k,Hw do ‎​i go abt it?Thank you guys for the Contributions.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Badblood: This thread ȋ̝̊§ really informative.plz Afrocatalyst ‎​i want to start cleaning services in akwa ibom nd only Ħª√ę capital of 20k,Hw do ‎​i go abt it?Thank you guys for the Contributions.
20k is enuff to start cleaning services as long as u have a registered biz name.
Even if u dnt have,registeration of biz name is around 5k wit CAC. Do that first,then prepare ur bizness materials vis a vis,a biz card, and prolly flier. Dat's all. Then go market ur services. If u get a contract,demand 60% down payment. Use dat to get ur materials like mob,brush,chemicals and all that u wil need,including rental of machine,if need be. This is assuming u have proper training and skills on how to effectively run a cleaning service company. Gdluck bro...

5 Likes

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Oluwacolded: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
u r welcome.
bros thank u for what u have been doing,bro am interested in the cleaning service of a thing and i have drew up proposals to be sumitted to real estate managers and construction companies here in Abuja tomorrow and i believe the outcome of the proposal will be positive due to the massive construction of estates going on ïn abujâ and i would love u to guïde me in this business since am new in it,pls send ur number to my phone or flash me sir 08139018012
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Oluwacolded: bros thank u for what u have been doing,bro am interested in the cleaning service of a thing and i have drew up proposals to be sumitted to real estate managers and construction companies here in Abuja tomorrow and i believe the outcome of the proposal will be positive due to the massive construction of estates going on ïn abujâ and i would love u to guïde me in this business since am new in it,pls send ur number to my phone or flash me sir 08139018012
08073122596 is my number. If you get the contracts, I wil be on ground to help u make sure u dnt spend much in executing it. Experience pays bro.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by uphena: 4:05am On Oct 01, 2013
Hello Mr afrocatalyst are you on any social media?
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2013
uphena: Hello Mr afrocatalyst are you on any social media?
as in? Am on NLand, am on whatsapp, am on FB, bt nt on BB(nt a fan). So?
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by uphena: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
i have been looking for you on google n facebook. how do i find you?
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2013
uphena: i have been looking for you on google n facebook. how do i find you?
let's use whatsapp. 08073122596.
Or check Collins Amadi N. Also on linkedin.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
a good topic of April 26th making front page on 2nd October? i.e 6months,, plus one can no longer view his/her previous posts? NL sucks these days!
i expect this post to be hidden 'cos truth hurts.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by vipcars: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
I registered VIP Cleaning Services Ltd in 2012 and up till now no contract or business. Still Hoping i can get contracts tho>>>
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by EmpNero003(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Come in if you run a cleaning service business so we can share ideas and learn from each other. The business lacks a lot of technical know how,especially those in naija.

Ok,let me start with dis very dynamic issue. I see a lot of cleaning service companies use acid to wash terrazzo floors and tiles,which they buy from battery chargers. Is it really d best option or just making use of the available? Let's talk folks..

Discovered that the Active Harpic can be used on Tiles instead of those acids. But must be applied with a brush and left to soak for a while.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
as in? Am on NLand, am on whatsapp, am on FB, bt nt on BB(nt a fan). So?

@ Afrocatalyst, thanks for all ur explanations. pls, can I get a softcopy of a proposal of a cleaning services cos i really need to study it very well before venturing into the business. thanks in anticipation.......lebanlex@yahoo.com
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by CooldudeY2J: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hi my name is Tosin am a final yr student of university of abuja, have always had a passion for cleaning cause i don't like leaving in a dirty environment following d prolong ASUU strike i will like to know if i can get a job in with any of d cleaning services within abuja i would really appreciate it if u guys can help. dis my number 07067036557
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by tiwasiaife(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Plz i wnt to knw if i can see were to learn it in enugu.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
EmpNero003:

Discovered that the Active Harpic can be used on Tiles instead of those acids. But must be applied with a brush and left to soak for a while.
yes. It needs time to soak into the dirts. Nice one.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by rockyk: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afrocatalyst:

^^^ Read well next time.
.hey i love cleaning alot,not just that,am good at it.pls could u leave me ur contact,want to reach u asap!
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
tiwasiaife: Plz i wnt to knw if i can see were to learn it in enugu.
a couple of good cleaning services do it in enugu. Google cleaning services in enugu.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
rockyk: .hey i love cleaning alot,not just that,am good at it.pls could u leave me ur contact,want to reach u asap!
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
LeBaN:

@ Afrocatalyst, thanks for all ur explanations. pls, can I get a softcopy of a proposal of a cleaning services cos i really need to study it very well before venturing into the business. thanks in anticipation.......lebanlex@yahoo.com
Leban,I will try send a sample proposal to ur inbox. Just a sample tho,u can improve on it or pay a professional fee to get a more attractive and professional one.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Sammiejo: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cleaning mangers ESP in Lagos should charge moderately. Don't expect to become a millionaire from one job. You will chase customers away.
I contacted one to help a family clean an 5bd room apartment and he wanted 400k. How much was the rent?

2 Likes

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by tyanaventures: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
I produce some quality cleaning products that is active for general cleaning such as liquid detergent,stain remover for tiles,toilet bowl wash,etc in large quantity for further enquiries contact T'yana ventures,08182127552 distributors are also needed
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Sammiejo: Cleaning mangers ESP in Lagos should charge moderately. Don't expect to become a millionaire from one job. You will chase customers away.
I contacted one to help a family clean an 5bd room apartment and he wanted 400k. How much was the rent?
that's much now. There are standard procedures for charging cleaning services. That amount is way too much.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by APFM(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
A new manufacturing company around Okota needs a cleaner.
Address is 48/50 Gbemisola Adenubi street Ago place way Okota
Please call 08107817035 for more info
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by omokejiajao: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
i can get you full proposal for u have to pay little money for my brainstorming
LeBaN:

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by jam04(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
@Op, very good thread you have here. From the posts so far, I made a conclusion( pls correct if I'm wrong):

There is no better liquid solution to wash tiles than Hapric? What about the tiles washer the OP mentioned in one of the posts?
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
jam04: @Op, very good thread you have here. From the posts so far, I made a conclusion( pls correct if I'm wrong):

There is no better liquid solution to wash tiles than Hapric? What about the tiles washer the OP mentioned in one of the posts?

there is.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by nickxtra(m): 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is an interesting thread, which am fortunate to get here. Please, I just registerd a company and I want to go into the busenss of commercial cleaning, fumigation and environmental consultancy. I need some of the basics concerning the equiment, manpower, start up capital and the pricing or billing range.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by nickxtra(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ Afrocatalyst: please I need a sample of proposal for a commercial cleaning/fumigation. I will be glad if you can help also with the needed tools/gadgets and office structure. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by omokejiajao: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
i can get you full proposal for u have to pay little money for my brainstorming
nickxtra: @ Afrocatalyst: please I need a sample of proposal for a commercial cleaning/fumigation. I will be glad if you can help also with the needed tools/gadgets and office structure. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by mitchyy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Working on a project nau. Wil share experiences later. Ciao.

How much do you guys charge to clean a one-bedroom apartment weekly on the island?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Are You Shopping This Black Friday? / Naira Depreciates Further As Dollar Sales To BDCs Wobble / FG Grants Dangote Cement ₦22.32bn Tax Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.