Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. (22101 Views)

Closed / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by rewardobi(m): 2:59am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks so much Mr Afrocatalyst. Please i will appreciate if you could send me the sample proposal to agwub@yahoo.com. I will get back to you for a lot of partnership. Thanks once again.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by avwerosuoo: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mr Afrocatalyst, thanks for being a great help. Please i would need a sample proposal too and also on how to bid for office cleaning. Please send to strictcleaning@yahoo.com
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'll try bt we don't do that for free in this biznes.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by foxgiovani(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Afrocatalyst: For the cement stains on the glasses,use a smooth scraper to scrape out the stains and then wash wit a detergent. Bt the stains in between the rails,scrape to weaken them and then use a vacuum blower to push them out. You can replicate the same for the floor or use a buffer with scrubber. The only problem is that if you are using a buffer you have to soak d floor wit tile cleaner or a mixture of vim,jik and harpic wit detergent. Leave for 30mins and use the machine. Otherwise,go manual.
Can any type of detergent be used?
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 11:31am On Nov 19, 2013
foxgiovani: Can any type of detergent be used?
yes but I prefer Ariel.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by avwerosuoo: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2013
Afrocatalyst: I'll try bt we don't do that for free in this biznes.
And what is the price. Thanks.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
avwerosuoo:
And what is the price. Thanks.
5k.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by foxgiovani(m): 1:58am On Nov 29, 2013
House, please I need professional advise. I got a cleaning job for a post construction flat (two flats with 3 and two bedroom flats both having two toilets.) My client says he can't pay more than 35k for both. Now, am a newbie as this would be my first cleaning job. Pls how do I get this job done to manage cost? I intend to use 2 boys including myself. Advise, pls.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by avwerosuoo: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please House, I have house window cleaning job to do by friday. it's a duplex and the up windows need to be cleaned from the outside and not from the inside. please how do I go about it. the nets are very dirty, how do I do the cleaning from outside. Please i need ideas on how to go about it.Thanks
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by ab3458(m): 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
Is windows removable, if it is remove and clean
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by avwerosuoo: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
ab3458: Is windows removable, if it is remove and clean
Thanks for the reply. the windows are not removable. My client actually wants the nets cleaned, and the windows cleaned from the outside. How do I go about it.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by olinto: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls any1 ve idea on wat 1 can put in a compound to stop snake from coming into d compound.thanx
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by aquabeing: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2013
avwerosuoo:
Thanks for the reply. the windows are not removable. My client actually wants the nets cleaned, and the windows cleaned from the outside. How do I go about it.

I think first you have to identify the design of the window glass pane if it segmented of not and that should guide you to know if you will be needing squgees or not.
For segmented,get 2 clean lint free towels or handkerchief and I will recommend a Mr Muscle window cleaner.It leaves your glass streak free and shinny.You spray your Mr Muscles,use one of the towels to wash and wipe with the other towel.
For non segmented glass,get yourself a good squugee and a good dish washing detergent should do.Make sure you know how to use the squugee.

For your nets,get a good subtle bristle brush,gently brush the dust in regular pattern.
If you do have cement stains on the glass,make sure you spray lightly with water and leave for few minutes before using your scrapper to gently peel them off.Always try to spray with light water while peeling off to reduce scratches on glass.

I hope this is helpful.

3 Likes

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2013
aquabeing: .

I think first you have to identify the design of the window glass pane if it segmented of not and that should guide you to know if you will be needing squgees or not.
For segmented,get 2 clean lint free towels or handkerchief and I will recommend a Mr Muscle window cleaner.It leaves your glass streak free and shinny.You spray your Mr Muscles,use one of the towels to wash and wipe with the other towel.
For non segmented glass,get yourself a good squugee and a good dish washing detergent should do.Make sure you know how to use the squugee.

For your nets,get a good subtle bristle brush,gently brush the dust in regular pattern.
If you do have cement stains on the glass,make sure you spray lightly with water and leave for few minutes before using your scrapper to gently peel them off.Always try to spray with light water while peeling off to reduce scratches on glass.

I hope this is helpful.
good.

I've been on suspension by naijacutee for posting an advert thread on business section.

@ avweruosoo
Get a ladder that can get to the top,climb up,open the windows and do just as aquabeing posted.
Nice work pals for keeping this thread alive. Kudos to all good janitors in the house.

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
olinto: Pls any1 ve idea on wat 1 can put in a compound to stop snake from coming into d compound.thanx
SNAKEAWAY.
It's in a pack and it's white granules. You can get it anywhere pesticides are sold. It's kind of expensive though but works well.
Another option is to spray seeds of tobacco plant round the compound. Even though a lot of people are skeptical about this method,it doesn't stop this method from being effective. Biologically,animals can identify their enemies by a particular smell or aroma. The aroma from that plant reminds snakes of a particular enemy,so they don't get close. That's just the idea behind our advise that you can explore it to wade off snakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
foxgiovani: House, please I need professional advise. I got a cleaning job for a post construction flat (two flats with 3 and two bedroom flats both having two toilets.) My client says he can't pay more than 35k for both. Now, am a newbie as this would be my first cleaning job. Pls how do I get this job done to manage cost? I intend to use 2 boys including myself. Advise, pls.

35k is okay for that kind of job (as your first job).
You can't spend more than 20k in executing the job,including getting materials and paying your boys.

Note: you don't need to rent a machine.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2013
Merry christmas to everyone. May this season come with the wisdom to look beyond our own needs and look more at others' needs with the intention of proffering solutions to them.

And a very prosperous 2014.
(He wish above all things that we prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospers).

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
Christmas cleaning promo is on for those who are travelling and want to fumigate and clean before moving so that they can come back to a clean house.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy 2014
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by aquabeing: 6:46am On Jan 03, 2014
Wishing everyone a prosperous new year.Guess we can also drop our twitter handle to encourage us follow one another.@kwesynigcompany.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Nice one aquabeing.

@Collinsamadi12
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2014
'What is dead may never die again'.

Welcome back to discussion unlimited!
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by aquabeing: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please where can I get volume gas in Lagos
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by nekede11(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Very insightful
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 5:30am On Nov 25, 2014
nekede11:
Very insightful

Thank you.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by nekede11(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

Thank you.
sir, applying 4 job wit my experience n dis cleaning service in a company,parastatal or organization dat is not a cleaning company,(am looking at it in d area of monthly pay),hw wil d offer look like in terms of salary,and whch organization wil i look out for job?. . . D reason am asking is,d cleaning company am working wit pays per day,#1500,and i want to knw weda d pay is normal 4 we labourer cleaners,pls advice me

1 Like

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 8:12am On Aug 17, 2015
nekede11:
sir, applying 4 job wit my experience n dis cleaning service in a company,parastatal or organization dat is not a cleaning company,(am looking at it in d area of monthly pay),hw wil d offer look like in terms of salary,and whch organization wil i look out for job?. . . D reason am asking is,d cleaning company am working wit pays per day,#1500,and i want to knw weda d pay is normal 4 we labourer cleaners,pls advice me

Its OK. But can be better.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Charge per square meter for floors.
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by kweistix(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
Hi Sir, great job you are doing here. I would like to know how much you would wash an atm machine to deep clean it.?
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Afrocatalyst: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
kweistix:
Hi Sir, great job you are doing here. I would like to know how much you would wash an atm machine to deep clean it.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by IamUmason(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
@op could you kindly list the basic tools/items required to start up a cleaning/fumigation business and their cost it will help newbies like us a great deal. #Godbless
Re: Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. by Mubz(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hey everyone, we will be glad to have you on WESABI. It's a platform that connects service providers to end users. We are looking to work with genuine home and general cleaners especially in Lagos and Abuja. Sign up now as a tasker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me / My Brother's Shop Was Robbed In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.