Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN (17684 Views)

Buhari, Time We Stopped Lying To Ourselves - Abimbola Adelakun / FG Sacks FAAN Director, Another Director’s Job On The Line. / Why We Stopped General Buhari’s 1 Million Man March In Kano – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by solopumpy227: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
onatisi:
he is bound to fall ,it is just a matter of time.and when he does noone will talk about him again.not even the opposition that are hailing him now.in POLITICS THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS BUT PERMANENT INTEREST.the reason the opposition are clapping for him now is because he is a gov .if this is first term in office mark my words he wont get the second term .

Mr.
onatisi:
he should learn from the mistakes of atiku,the president is a powerful person and that post gives him immense power to build or destroy any politician he so wishes.the first thing the c in c ,will do will be to take the party from his hand,set the efcc after him and make sure that everyone avoids him.

Mr Onatisi. Atiku was up against PDP National Leader (OBJ) whose 3rd-term Agenda had been crumbled by Atiku et al. OBJ had no ambition anymore. OBJ selected a popular Northerner (Yaradua) to face Atiku and others. This is in variance with the present debacle between GEJ and Others. We all know how desperatelly GEJ wants a 2nd term.
FYI GEJ CANNOT WIN EVEN AN UNFREE AND UNFAIR ELECTION without seemingly reasonable support from the political Jugarnuts in the North and Southwest. But as of today I CAN CATEGORICALLY SAY GEJ CANNOT BOAST OF ANY powerful support from any of these regions.
GEJ is the one aggressively looking for support and votes not Amaechi. He can only harass Amaechi like he is doing now but if the current trends continue into 2015 election. If there is still a united and peaceful Nigeria I foresee a new Government that will be sympathetic to Amaechi and turn the heat on GEJ.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by onatisi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
solopumpy227:

Mr.

Mr Onatisi. Atiku was up against PDP National Leader (OBJ) whose 3rd-term Agenda had been crumbled by Atiku et al. OBJ had no ambition anymore. OBJ selected a popular Northerner (Yaradua) to face Atiku and others. This is in variance with the present debacle between GEJ and Others. We all know how desperate GEJ wants a 2nd term.
FYI GEJ CANNOT WIN EVEN AN UNFREE AND UNFAIR ELECTION without seemly reasonable support from the political Jugarnuts in the North and Southwest. But as of today I CAN CATEGORICALLY SAY GEJ CANNOT BOAST OF ANY powerful support from any of these regions.
GEJ is the one aggressively looking for support and votes not Amaechi. He can only harass Amaechi like he is doing now but if the current trends continue into 2015 election. If there is still a united and peaceful Nigeria I foresee a new Government that will be sympathetic to Amaechi and turn the heat on GEJ.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Sattie: 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: why would he declare his flight manifest after going to a funeral?

Where are Andrew Owoye Azazi and Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa that declared their flight manifest after the funeral in bayelsa state?
Stop talking as if u dnt hav brain! Hah hah

2 Likes

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Sattie: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
This Amaechi sef! He is not bigger than the law. Is that the kind of Vice President u won be? VP above the law? Mtchewwwww abeg FAAN park am well.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sattie:
those are the kind of comments u just have to tolerate ,this is nairaland .

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Gennyz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jonathan plays politics lik an 8 yr old baby... wait let me ask my mumy,bla bla bla
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by tit(f): 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
this ameshi is lucky.
next time we hsall clear him for takeoff but no way for him to land.
he can go to togo to land if he likes.
na him build ph airport?
why will he be landing there anyhow like it is his parlour?
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Tolexander: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sattie:
it takes a man with ananecephalus to recognise one. Unfortunately, am not in your league.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Itydee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
This Amechi guy does not even have support in his lga. The whole of ikwerre land does not like him. Idont know why? Maybe becos he wont let them sell land. Which he has claimed for greater port harcourt city. They cl.aim He has always bitten the fingers that fed him. Now i hear he is a yoruba man thats why he bears rotimi. Na waoh.. let him tread softly oooo. Let him ask silva and Ibori how far. I like him very much but he walked out on the PDP national executives and a fellow governor who visited his state. It is better to feel the pulse of his popularity in Rivers State nt on the pages of newspapers.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by deletrue: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
berem: abi o! Amaechi is becoming famous while our presido is becoming more clueless and stewpid.

how are you darling ? I have missed you badly . wink
Am very sure you are among those seriously punished by nature for committing and following unholy rouths. Mark some where, you are gone too far that nothing will redeem you back to normalcy. otherwise what on earth has come over you that you will open your mouth, insult someone who has no hand on prevailing issue. May you remain the way you are. Can't you go and fight your parents that has failed to bring you up as other humans. Probably, you may have sent them some where in which only you can tell or some thing of that stuff. you are not ok going by your thread. (God forgive me)

2 Likes

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by onatisi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ity dee: This Amechi guy does not even have support in his lga. The whole of ikwerre land does not like him. Idont know why? Maybe becos he wont let them sell land. Which he has claimed for greater port harcourt city. They cl.aim He has always bitten the fingers that fed him. Now i hear he is a yoruba man thats why he bears rotimi. Na waoh.. let him tread softly oooo. Let him ask silva and Ibori how far. I like him very much but he walked out on the PDP national executives and a fellow governor who visited his state. It is better to feel the pulse of his popularity in Rivers State nt on the pages of newspapers.
this is exactly what i have been telling ppl.sensible govs dont engage their president 2 years to election.those clapping for ameachi now will be the first people to abuse and make fun of him when he falls

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Connoisseur(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
This only goes to show he hasnt been declaring his manifest all this while. they (faan) only remembered thos because of his beef with oga @ the top.
typical nogerian politics
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by deletrue: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Goodluck, such a level headed personality. i now remember OBJ who will never tolerate what Ameachi is doing. What on earth will turn off Ameachi's head to even plan or attempt to go against the president. Does Ameachi know the enormous powers of the president to attempt trying him? Well, jona is such an outstanding and very few individual in existence today.
But i think Amaech should be delt with, for attempting to jump out of his own party because of greed without even taking into consideration their wealth to the north. Just think of it, if the oil is from the north, does Amaech thinks the north will allow others to remain one nation? Am not tribal but just decided to say it as it is.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
deletrue: Goodluck, such a level headed personality. i now remember OBJ who will never tolerate what Ameachi is doing. What on earth will turn off Ameachi's head to even plan or attempt to go against the president. Does Ameachi know the enormous powers of the president to attempt trying him? Well, jona is such an outstanding and very few individual in existence today.
But i think Amaech should be delt with, for attempting to jump out of his own party because of greed without even taking into consideration their wealth to the north. Just think of it, if the oil is from the north, does Amaech thinks the north will allow others to remain one nation? Am not tribal but just decided to say it as it is.

A jungle man and his banana republic sentiments.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by basadenet: 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
To me it is not politics but the truth. He has to follow the laid down rules.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 6:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
basadenet: To me it is not politics but the truth. He has to follow the laid down rules.

What rules was that again? The same rules that disappeared when Tambuwal stepped in?

Why do you people decisive and confuse yourselves?
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by kingsline: 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
I strongly believe if we put two of them (presido and amaechi)in side one room them go throw punch
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
tell amaechi to go to equity with clean hands. if the presidecy kills him when he is wrong he caused it. abi him think say na money be everything, him no sabi say him suppose declare him manifest? lets encourage equality before the law pls.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by talktimi(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bigots don't want us to have a healthy discussion on this thread o, they should go and continue their houseboy work ni undecided
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by venividicidi: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ibro Yaya:

They have already told you that even the President's plane declares its manifest before taking off. Why bring Patrick Yakowa and Azazi to this matter? Where they taking off from an airport or where they flying a commercial or private Jet?Think with your head I beg!
Ameachi's captain knew the right thing to do, but failed to do it. Maybe his head is also becoming big like his master Ameachi!
Please leave GEJ out of this matter. Laws must be obeyed, period!!
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
talktimi: Bigots don't want us to have a healthy discussion on this thread o, they should go and continue their houseboy work ni undecided
everybody don tire for those ppl for this site

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by talktimi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
But this thing is very simple, even inter state transit buses are stopped for passanger manifests not to talk of private jets. Let's move to the next topic abeg except certified nairaland bigots decide they don't want to sleep
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Bobandgreat: 10:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
eko ilee: Odechukwu bad bele...

lmao

When u say Odechukwu, this is what u r saying:

Ode = Fool (yoruba I presume)

Chukwu = God(Igbo)

Therefore Odechukwu = FoolishGod.

I don't know whether u r a christian, muslim or pagan but I believe u have a God u pray to. This is blasphemy all in the name of castigating ur president. There are better words to call the man. U can call him Fresh ole, Oleluck, Ebeole, Eko Ole. Desist from this blasphemy pls, u only insult your god.

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by ekoilee: 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bobandgreat: [s][color=#000099][/color]

Chukwu = God(Igbo)

I don't know whether u r a christian, muslim or pagan but I believe u have a God u pray to. This is blasphemy all in the name of castigating ur president. There are better words to call the man. U can call him Fresh ole, Oleluck, Ebeole, Eko Ole. Desist from this blasphemy pls, u only insult your god.[/s]

Cry me a river...

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by DAY12(m): 2:33am On Apr 28, 2013
eko ilee:

Cry me a river...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by stone99: 4:51am On Apr 28, 2013
my brother everything is politics now. but y must a niger delta man challenge his President.You don't bite fingers that are in charge. I feel the drama is yet to unfold but d script has been written.
Ibro Yaya:

They have already told you that even the President's plane declares its manifest before taking off. Why bring Patrick Yakowa and Azazi to this matter? Where they taking off from an airport or where they flying a commercial or private Jet?Think with your head I beg!
Ameachi's captain knew the right thing to do, but failed to do it. Maybe his head is also becoming big like his master Ameachi!
Please leave GEJ out of this matter. Laws must be obeyed, period!!
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by stone99: 4:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Good talk my brother. He is so pompous and talks carelessly. the pdp state exco is in contention now. d way is open to other parties. He will soon feel what it means to challenge d powers that be.
GOD AKPAN: tell amaechi to go to equity with clean hands. if the presidecy kills him when he is wrong he caused it. abi him think say na money be everything, him no sabi say him suppose declare him manifest? lets encourage equality before the law pls.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by Mospring(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
the_ripper3: Looks like standard practice to me. Well, there are 3 sides to a story. Make we hear the other one and deduce the truth.
all dis stuff na wash!.....
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by kross01(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2013
this is why i still maintain that the problem we nigerians have is selective amnesia & that is why everything in this country is always being politicised even peoples death. Something similar to this once unfolded when bankole was the speaker of the house when he attempted driving his convoy to the airport tarmac & was stopped by security operatives(guess much noise wasnt heard about it then cos bankole wasnt opposed to the presidency then & as such cldnt play the victimisation card). We r the ones that encourage our political leaders to treat us like half citizens if all we do always is to follow blindly & not wanting to be objective. Now i beg to ask if GEJ was actually after Amaechi as he wants us to believe, why was he not stopped from takng off from PH or Owerri, or even stopped from landing at Akure
Wisdom
Wisdom
Wisdom, that was all solomon had to make a good judgement

1 Like

Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by IbroYaya: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: so far you have hairs in your armpits like they are on your head doesn't mean you should replace your reasoning faculty with that putrid armpits. Did i mention GEJ in the post!
Obviously the hairs in your ampits are already forming dreadlocks.Can't you see that it was a separate paragraph I used for the comment on GEJ? Meaning that I am now responding to other comments on the thread.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by tomzman: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
Keep making him popular by the day. This is exactly what Ameachi wants.
Exactly.
Re: Why We Stopped Amaechi’s Plane – FAAN by talktimi(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2013
Bobandgreat: [color=#000099][/color]

Chukwu = God(Igbo)

I don't know whether u r a christian, muslim or pagan but I believe u have a God u pray to. This is blasphemy all in the name of castigating ur president. There are better words to call the man. U can call him Fresh ole, Oleluck, Ebeole, Eko Ole. Desist from this blasphemy pls, u only insult your god.
don't waste your words on this mor0n, the nonsense houseboy will never learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Accomplished Nigerian Ever? / Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Wike Orders Prosecution Of Asita Okorie Over Murder Of Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.